HOW PRO CAN YOU GO? jbryand101b's 3 month HGH PRO log, yes, 3 months, GTFIH!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
took 8 caps the night before last, and was knocked the fcuk out.tried to bust out the chest training from when i was 19, 5 sets of 20 (each), incline, flat & decline p-ups, then dips.didn't make it through 3 sets of 20 incline, then had to finish it out at 15, then 10. noticing a bit of flab in the midsection (more than usual) so am going to cut back on all the rice, pasta, noodles, sweets, and try to keep it strictly chicken and veggies.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
tomarrow is my last day here, leave for america at 10pm tomarrow. 9hr layover in bejing, china. gonna be stacking the hgh pro, wall mart brand sleep pill, and picamillon for a good sleep

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tomarrow is my last day here, leave for america at 10pm tomarrow. 9hr layover in bejing, china. gonna be stacking the hgh pro, wall mart brand sleep pill, and picamillon for a good sleep
Safe travelling buddy! Take care!!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
back in the states now, man my sleep is all fcuked up. wife an i both woke up at 1 am, wide awake. so we tried to stay up until like nine tonight (az) but i ended up taking a 3hr nap at about 3pm.

could be just in my head, but taking this stuff before sex seems to really enhance the experience.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
back in the states now, man my sleep is all fcuked up. wife an i both woke up at 1 am, wide awake. so we tried to stay up until like nine tonight (az) but i ended up taking a 3hr nap at about 3pm.

could be just in my head, but taking this stuff before sex seems to really enhance the experience.
Stay up for a full 24 hours ;)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stay up for a full 24 hours ;)
lol, thats what I tried to do yesterday, only made it 15hrs before i had to take a 3hr pwr nap.

stayed up until 11 last night, and took 6 hgh pro along with some sugar free amino's.

woke up again at about 2, but was able to fall asleep off an on until about 5, so feel like im getting back on track.

Bulkypinoy61

Bulkypinoy61

Awards
  • Established
lol, thats what I tried to do yesterday, only made it 15hrs before i had to take a 3hr pwr nap.

stayed up until 11 last night, and took 6 hgh pro along with some sugar free amino's.

woke up again at about 2, but was able to fall asleep off an on until about 5, so feel like im getting back on track.
Power naps FTW

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You get your sleep figured out yet? That doesn't sound fun at all.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, i think finally. yesterday i was up from 4am-11pm, and slept all night until 10am this morning. so think im finally back on track.

I was thinking up bumping it up to 6-8 caps e/n, but well now that i seem to be sleeping normally again, i'll continue on with 4 e/n and re-asses next week or so.

I started using erase pro (1 cap e/d), and today decided to use the endo amp & toco 8 (from pp) i have also.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea, i think finally. yesterday i was up from 4am-11pm, and slept all night until 10am this morning. so think im finally back on track.

I was thinking up bumping it up to 6-8 caps e/n, but well now that i seem to be sleeping normally again, i'll continue on with 4 e/n and re-asses next week or so.

I started using erase pro (1 cap e/d), and today decided to use the endo amp & toco 8 (from pp) i have also.
Yeah, hope you wouldnt need to bump to 6-8 caps at night. I wanna try the 2 pre-workout and 2 at bed protocol after others have tried it.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I keep thinking about putting 2 caps in pre w/o, but always decide against it (even though i've done it at 4 caps pre w/o).

product doesn't seem to have a tolerance effect, as im still sleeping all the way through the night, and now, not even getting up to pee, sleeping str8 through.

adding in rs-transaderm to my supp regimine.

already looking very lean, and with the erase pro, nice and dry, so am curious to see what adding in transaderm will do.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so i started a 6 week cycle of trenavar @ 75mg e/d. tried the night before last to see how sleep would be without the hgh pro.

and it sucked. so took 4 caps last night and slept great. had to turn on the ac (yea, in the mid of feb, crazy right?)

im gonna need hgh pro now more than ever.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
really helping with my sleep. didn't use any last night though, got all benadryl'd up d/t allergy season, slept 12hrs.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Late to the party but subbed. Reading through it all and playing catch up!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Freaking slept like a log from just 4 caps last night, good stuff

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, this log has faded to the back of memory for people.. but not me!

so, last night i took my 4 caps of hgh pro, but didn't go to bed right away.
felt the tingle, got drowsy, deep breathing, but still didn't go to sleep.
about 20min after, these feelings passed, and guess what? I couldn't fall asleep.

so take note, if you take a dose, go to bed. lol.

i was sick the last few days, been having some wierd nyquil dreams.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Red or Green?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well, this log has faded to the back of memory for people.. but not me!

so, last night i took my 4 caps of hgh pro, but didn't go to bed right away.
felt the tingle, got drowsy, deep breathing, but still didn't go to sleep.
about 20min after, these feelings passed, and guess what? I couldn't fall asleep.

so take note, if you take a dose, go to bed. lol.

i was sick the last few days, been having some wierd nyquil dreams.
I had the same effect with Nocturnobol :(

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was just messing around. I was going to post a clip of Lewis Black talking about Nyquil, but I couldn't find one, lol.

That happened to me the first time I took HGHpro. I eventually noticed that I can't take four capsules of HGHpro if I haven't used it in a couple of weeks. I have to start at two caps and work my way up. I seem to get great results from three caps, but I still take four if I'm really feeling beat up.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i like that feeling, it's a bit of a rush, and lets me know it's working. lol.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
why do you want to drop fat? You are decently lean from what I see, dropping a good 5 % or more takes willpower

beach?

bodybuilding show?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'd like to look like I could do decent in a show before I actually do a show.

and I live in arizona, so I always want to be ready to take off my shirt.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'd like to look like I could do decent in a show before I actually do a show.

and I live in arizona, so I always want to be ready to take off my shirt.
do a show and itll come.

I am thinking of using the trenvar protodrol stack for my next show.

(I saw your trenavar log over phf)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have a more detailed log here, but there is also a lot more fluff to sift through here (with trenavar)

when I was off cycle, I didn't really notice how much this helps with sleep, but being on, it's a world of difference when i dont take it. for realz.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you referring to "Trensomnia?"

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
could be, i've never used trenbolone, and never really experienced problems sleeping on cycle before.

but when I dont take this, i have to get up to go to the br constantly vs sleeping all the way through, and every little thing wakes me up, even the wife rolling over.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting, indeed.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I found a new better way to take this.

so, take 4 caps right before bed. then, when/if you wake up in the middle of the night to use the john (for me, it's between 12-2) take care of business, then take another 4 caps before you go back to sleep.

man, it's some good stuff, and def helps even more with recovery.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I found a new better way to take this.

so, take 4 caps right before bed. then, when/if you wake up in the middle of the night to use the john (for me, it's between 12-2) take care of business, then take another 4 caps before you go back to sleep.

man, it's some good stuff, and def helps even more with recovery.
but that will def get expen$ive $$$$. I like to be frugal and go for the lowest dose for some positive effects. I would prefer to go with 4 pre-workout and 4 at night.

Thanks though

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm, then maybe 2 before bed, then another 2 when/if you wake up.

I dont like to take during w/o, doesn't make me sleepy, but i'd rather get the benifits of better rest. I've got amino's to help with gh during w/o's.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True! BCAAs + arginine and maybe some glutamine, depending on who you talk to.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
but that will def get expen$ive $$$$. I like to be frugal and go for the lowest dose for some positive effects. I would prefer to go with 4 pre-workout and 4 at night.

Thanks though

agreed , that is a 15 day supply for 40 $, if youve got the money and think it maTTERS THAT MUCH GO FOR IT. sorry didnt mean to type in caps

I might try this idea one time

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, i dont wake up evry night, maybe two out of 7, but when i do, it helps enough to notice.