How much test deconate is safe to use weekly? I use 400 mg a week. Is that too much?

Jeremy08

Jeremy08

Awards
Is 400 mg of test deconate a week to much to use?

loganyy

loganyy

Awards
  • Established
If your asking if it’s to much then it’s probably to much.... the only way to know how YOU respond to something is for YOU to try it. Not anyone else. Don’t take anything a random guy on a forum says seriously. Someone can be a troll and say “I’ve ran 900mg a week fine” but in reality they could be 130 pounds and only ever taken creatine. Here’s my advice, try it for yourself and see if you respond well or like it. Matter o fact, chop that dose in half, start from there. Be patient, let it build in bloodstream, and see how you like it. If it feels good and your liking the results then don’t change it, if your unhappy and think you can get more out of it at a higher dose then do 300mg, try that till it’s stable in your blood, don’t like it? 400mg.... that’s the thing that sucks about long esters though.... it requires a lot of patience and it’s a damn waiting game.

loganyy

loganyy

Awards
  • Established
Is it to much? How long have u been taking that dose and how has it been treating you? Do you plan to run it for a long period of time? Are you at risk for hereditary heart disease? Are you taking anything else? Are you getting blood work? What do you define as safe? A lot of factors come into play.