Accidentally shot too much test

Trenwreck

Awards
Hey guys,

long story short, instead of pinning 350mg test 400 twice a week(175mg two times) I wasn’t thinking and shot 350mg on my first pin.

not much I can do about that now but just want to get advice here and see if I should wait a full week before doing the half dose or if that would be too much spiking of my test levels.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm assuming it's enanthate ester? You'll be fine leaving your next shot til next week when you resume 175mg.

Is this 400mg/ml? Sheesh. Why aren't you just doing 0.5ml x2 shots? Why 350mg per week? It's no biggie, just curious.

Trenwreck

Awards
I'm assuming it's enanthate ester? You'll be fine leaving your next shot til next week when you resume 175mg.

Is this 400mg/ml? Sheesh. Why aren't you just doing 0.5ml x2 shots? Why 350mg per week? It's no biggie, just curious.

Test 400 is a blend

Testosterone Enanthate (175 mg); Testosterone Cypionate (175 mg); and Testosterone Propionate (50 mg)

I’m also taking 300mg/week of tren. I’ve had great results with this cycle before which is why I didn’t feel the need to increase to 400mg.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ah, OK.

My opinion is still you should be fine resuming next week. Whatever option you do, will have "fluctuating" (peaks and troughs) levels regardless. Just keep your tren as consistent as fuk.

Trenwreck

Awards
Ah, OK.

My opinion is still you should be fine resuming next week. Whatever option you do, will have "fluctuating" (peaks and troughs) levels regardless. Just keep your tren as consistent as fuk.
Yeah, I’m not changing my tren regimen