how much pSarm daily value?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just wondering if anything has been said or talked about as far of a daily value in regards to psarm mg? I know its in the AS, but theres no info about how much? is there ever a point where you can take in to much pSarm? or is it effective at all levels in ref to mg dosage?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I know the trick is to find the dosage that will trigger your muscle tissue growth, so is it safe to say you can go over 300mg? daily?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I know the trick is to find the dosage that will trigger your muscle tissue growth, so is it safe to say you can go over 300mg? daily?
Hopefully LG can enlighten us on this.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes I hope so to.... Also I would like him to let us know how mush pSarm is in AS

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Getting the info from LG when he comes online :)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Apparently AS's psarm content/amount cant be disclosed, but I can tell you apparently it is "a lot". So if dosing with psarm, keep the psarm dosages minimal.

No wonder I'm getting so edgy dosing 3-4 psarms with this!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Apparently AS's psarm content/amount cant be disclosed, but I can tell you apparently it is "a lot". So if dosing with psarm, keep the psarm dosages minimal.

Yea no kidding, so is there no boundary as far as the intake then?mg wise? I guess not right ? since this is non hormonal?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

I havent opened up the AS yet you sent me, I think your right in the aspect of going low in the dosage!:thumbsup:

Anyways thanks bro...:thumbsup: