how much deca should i use?

kp2012

Awards
thinking of doing a 500mg sus, 200mg deca, 40mg edx4 wk dbol for 10 weeks all up, is the deca enough?

stats are
20 yrs
5'9
150lb
10.7% BF

this will be my 3rd cycle,
first cycle was a **** up, 1ml test e/1ml deca
2nd cycle went quite well, it was 2ml test e for 10 weeks got up to about 170lb but have since been cutting back down to 150, maintaining most of my mass

Thomasxavier

Awards
Your third cycle? And you're only 20??? And 150 lbs? Prepare for the wrath of many:shysmile:

kp2012

Awards
yeah well as i said, the first cycle was a f**k up, so wouldn't really count it hahah, but yes, this will technically be the 3rd. need to do my research first though, hence why im asking around for help

Thomasxavier

Awards
Research will tell you avoid the cycle at your age brother.... as many will tell you, you should have the natural test levels to achieve great results ESPECIALLY at your weight if you just have a good diet... enough protein.... seriously. No one wants to hear that, they all want a magic substance, but the magic substance is really the diet/protein.

But if you must use gear, as I can't blame you for wanting to do, then use just testosterone..... and hcg to prevent shutdown

kp2012

Awards
hmm yeah bro, this past year i've dieted so well, put no weight on until i went on my 2nd cycle. until then the first 6 months were just a waste of time. thanks for the help man

Thomasxavier

Awards
hmm yeah bro, this past year i've dieted so well, put no weight on until i went on my 2nd cycle. until then the first 6 months were just a waste of time. thanks for the help man
Hmmm damn I see. How much protein you been using a day?

Also, have you gotten blood work done? If you're lifting correctly and eating correctly yet still not growing, I would demand a blood test to see your test levels. Same thing happened to me a long time ago.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
From his post, there is something wrong with his diet. And damn dude when did you first cycle? What pct ya do? How long did ya take between cycles?

rayjay

rayjay

Awards

Also, have you gotten blood work done? If you're lifting correctly and eating correctly yet still not growing, I would demand a blood test to see your test levels. Same thing happened to me a long time ago.
Yeah if you really have trouble growing, I can see why you'd want to get T levels checked... But I have low T and have been able to increase weight/size to quite a lot this year anyways. Once I found a program and diet that worked for me.

What does your lifting program look like?

Bro science time: I'm assuming that increasing the reps and density / intensity and lowering rest periods increased anabolism for me in some way, possibly increasing my GH release and/or IGF1??? Definitely bumped up my protein intake and started supplementing with BCAA's before and during my workouts too.

Have you tried the 4X Method? Have you learned about or tried Positions of Flexion routines? Etc etc. what have you tried besides the juice?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I Lol'd

So much wrong here doses age weight

Leaving this one alone

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

kp2012

Awards

about 250-270g protein a day bro, when i was cutting it went down to about 230. when i was on my 2nd test e bulk it was 300+

yeah i havent got my blood work done so that could be a good idea, im currently in my pct so how long should i wait til i get it done?

kp2012

Awards
From his post, there is something wrong with his diet. And damn dude when did you first cycle? What pct ya do? How long did ya take between cycles?

hey bro, yeah like i said earlier my first cycle was a mess, didnt know anything about dieting or anything about gear i just jumped into it because my friend was on it and he just suggested stuff for me to go on (test/deca) ummm it was september 2011 when i started that cycle, i used nova as pct. i waited til july 2012 for my next cycle (which im currently in pct for now) which i got really good mass gains from

kp2012

Awards
Yeah if you really have trouble growing, I can see why you'd want to get T levels checked... But I have low T and have been able to increase weight/size to quite a lot this year anyways. Once I found a program and diet that worked for me.

What does your lifting program look like?

Bro science time: I'm assuming that increasing the reps and density / intensity and lowering rest periods increased anabolism for me in some way, possibly increasing my GH release and/or IGF1??? Definitely bumped up my protein intake and started supplementing with BCAA's before and during my workouts too.

Have you tried the 4X Method? Have you learned about or tried Positions of Flexion routines? Etc etc. what have you tried besides the juice?
hey bro, i had been lifting for about 4 years before i decided to get on juice, never knowing anything about diet until late 2011 (by then i had already started my first cycle, idiot, i know) i think getting my blood work done may be an option

training schedule is
CHEST TRIS
BACK BIS
LEGS
CHEST TRIS
BACK BIS
and the next week the 3rd day will be first, so in this example it would be legs. i dont do shoulders due to injury. when bulking i stick to weights that are heavy enough to fail at 12 reps, rest for about 90 seconds then go again, 3 sets. also have a lot of drop/super sets

i use creatine and protein to supplement