How important is a pretty face?

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
IMO... more so than a pretty body.. (prob just as important as d*ck size lol)

The body can be changed much easier. But what's pretty to one is "ehh.." to another.

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
Meh it used depend on how much I drank ahaha. I always ran with the motto "put a flag over her face and do her for your country"...now..well I married the package deal and actually care about her feelings so..yea..I guess you have to slay many a dragon to get to the princess.. :wizard:

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
If u dont find them atteactive I think u will wander sooner or later. Ive seen some ugly bitches in my day that others called pretty. Thats like only being attracted to thin women but marrying a fat 1

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
To each their own.. I'll keep my thin attractive wife and leave the double duece ugly's for someone else ;)

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
A descent looking face can look a lot better on a nice body, and depending on where you come form, lets not forget the real world standards. I know some pretty girls who would look hideous next to TV people. You shouldnt worry because you look pretty in your picture, even by internet standards.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
To me, positive gender recognition is the most important...

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
In the words of Ron White, you can fix ugly, you can't fix stupid. Pick the smart one.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
as long as you find them good looking, that's all that matters. i stopped caring what most people think a while ago......

BMCLouzee

Huh? LOL, no I have no issues with my face. I'm pretty happy with what I have. I was just curious.

BigRed86

Awards
Apretty face is always a plus but if she is just average and you click while you are hanging out i just go with the flow.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You signed your first and last name on your husband's profile and leave a long, detailed explanation to how you came upon the site (as if he wasn’t aware of your registration) yet registered with the same type of username BMC as him. He’s also listed as single and if you two were normal online couple’s who are used to using the BMC username etc, then picking up on a user’s status would be a typical relationship norm. You go on about your relationship but you both have just you in your profile pic.

Now I’ll admit that these could be easily explained but in my personal experience on the internet, it usually just means one person disguising themselves as two. I've been online many years and dealt with many communities and those irregularities I’ve mentioned are usually on par with my suspicions. Normal online couples are usually much different.

You may be 100% on the up and up and I’m not asking you to explain yourself but you did ask why I said ya’ll seemed a bit odd :)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Beauty is good for having someone hang on your arm or as a 'trophy'. Try taking an air head into a relationship... I've done it and it is increasingly irritating as time goes on. You need moderation in everything. Having intelligence on a wildebeest isn't going to get you too far either :p

BMCLouzee

Ok. I'm good at explaining myself.

BMCJames is my boyfriend. His last name is Goertz and being young and girlish I occasionally use his last name as my own. I couldn't send him PMs because I didn't have enough posts, but I was feeling really courageous and decided to post it in his public AmSpace. I'm not very playful with that kind of stuff, it's a long story, you get the point, right? BMC is Boerner Manufacturing Company. It's the family business and the source of our bread and butter. I love working there, as does he, and that's why we use it as part of our usernames. James doesn't care about the details in his AmSpace. He hasn't really touched it except change a few info here and there. There isn't an "in a relationship" option under marital status so he chose "single" and I chose "married." I'm not offended by it or anything. I chose "married" because I'm a chick and if I put married then maybe guys will be more courteous and not do anything that will annoy or offend me.

Sound the same? Really? I thought my posts came off as bitchy and estrogenic. His is precise with picture logs and numbers and stuff. And I have slightly better English goddammit! LOL But I should really use a photo with him in it. He's so handsome. The one I'm using was the only one re-sized to AM avatar requirements.

I think I was pretty thorough. Did I miss anything?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, i've been wrong before and will be wrong again :) Yes, you did a thorough job :p

purelife1

beauty is in the eye of the beholder..however i would prefer a pretty face over the body anyday..like others said b4 the body can be changed

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But I'm on the outside
And I'm looking in
I can see through you
See your true colors
'Cause inside you're ugly