How are the GET DIESEL products these days?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haven't used a "tbooster" in years but have remnisced fondly about the old diesel products... 254 ct. jars of stinky horse pills that made me plump and randy.

Any thoughts on the current lineup?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys are fans, yeah? I know you both have lots to say :)

Rocket3015
thebigt

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am using Rise currently, and liking it.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Diesel products do increase libido and ejaculation size like no other

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Whats "Rise" marketed as?

What u noticing?
Test booster/libido igniter. Noticing hardness (has arimistane), aggression, heightened libido, better handling stress (has ksm), good sense of wellbeing.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never tried their t boosters...a 40 ingredient prop blend isnt my thing

I know it's made chuck mad in the past but it is what it is

I've used 2 of their products...jp8 and art of war and both experiences have been terrible, I have no reason to believe any of their other products are any better

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This ^

I like the one that comes in the red bottle (cannot remember the name) and RAW Test.
Yeah that'd be DTH... I like both as well. There's no denying they're effective as libido boosters and making nuts a touch more plump for whatever that's worth... novelty and fun? ;)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never tried their t boosters...a 40 ingredient prop blend isnt my thing

I know it's made chuck mad in the past but it is what it is

I've used 2 of their products...jp8 and art of war and both experiences have been terrible, I have no reason to believe any of their other products are any better
I get you on the massive prop blend thing and I'd agree it's lame if it weren't for a handful of positive experiences I've had using variations of DTH and DTP plus the latest Raw Test.

To imagine a breakdown of their ingredients in mg doses it definitely seems like most of them outta be cut to increase doses of others for effectiveness but again, these products deliver imo so I say keep it up.

Maybe you just gotta believe!? Lmao

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for any input/discussion broze... i knew yall were good for something

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah that'd be DTH... I like both as well. There's no denying they're effective as libido boosters and making nuts a touch more plump for whatever that's worth... novelty and fun? ;)
Exactly.

Daff

Daff

Awards
  • Established
I used get diesel raw test and jpx8 last year and to be honest bruv some of best boaters iv used, kept me pumped all day, I cut down body fat but kept my size and went like granite and I had the sex drive to go with my new body to a point where my wife said to me that my man down there felt thicker harder and that it felt it grown so there’s no complaints at all from me there, the jpx8 put you in a psychedelic happy mood I’d say my only down side but it didn’t really bother was not the best tasting but it worked me

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've see both negative and positive reviews for their products. Seems like it would probably be good to try one for yourself and see how it treats you.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You guys are fans, yeah? I know you both have lots to say :)

Rocket3015
thebigt
dtp is my favorite of the line...nos ether was crazy good, but I think chuck changed the formula....all of the dtp's from the original to version 4 have all given very nice results.

for guys over 35 I highly recommend dtp, dhea and preg combined with all the other ingredients make dtp a great choice for us older guys.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used get diesel raw test and jpx8 last year and to be honest bruv some of best boaters iv used, kept me pumped all day, I cut down body fat but kept my size and went like granite and I had the sex drive to go with my new body to a point where my wife said to me that my man down there felt thicker harder and that it felt it grown so there’s no complaints at all from me there, the jpx8 put you in a psychedelic happy mood I’d say my only down side but it didn’t really bother was not the best tasting but it worked me
You and I have greatly different meanings attached to the word "psychedelic"

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've see both negative and positive reviews for their products. Seems like it would probably be good to try one for yourself and see how it treats you.
I've used em plenty but may be behind on some of the newer formulations... appear to be much of the same but am receptive to feedback from AM as always.

Daff

Daff

Awards
  • Established
You and I have greatly different meanings attached to the word "psychedelic"
Maybe bruv, I think euphoric might be a better term either way my personal experience it enhanced my mood greatly to another level and personally its up there with some of the best iv used

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry it took me so long to answer this I have been in Cuba for the last week with no internet or cell service, most folks really like the Get Diesel test boosters and have very good success with them. I love the jp8x Hardcore pre-workout and the NOS Ether.

Daff

Daff

Awards
  • Established
Sorry it took me so long to answer this I have been in Cuba for the last week with no internet or cell service, most folks really like the Get Diesel test boosters and have very good success with them. I love the jp8x Hardcore pre-workout and the NOS Ether.
NOS Ether jpx8 and raw test that was my stack,

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Diesel products do increase libido and ejaculation size like no other
I can't tell if ur being sarcastic or serious. If serious, what are ingredients? Or can you link me to what you are reffering to please? Would appreciate it!

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Got a bottle of Diesel Test Hardcore. Very excited to run it.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't tell if ur being sarcastic or serious. If serious, what are ingredients? Or can you link me to what you are reffering to please? Would appreciate it!
71G6Lyz3D7L._SL1500_.jpg

Hooked up my dad with a bottle (he is almost 70) and he loved it lol. He was like I haven’t busted like that since I was a teenager
I stacked that with diesel raw something (forgot the whole name) and man my libido and loads where through the roof

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Link to Web Site and Discount Code in my Signature !!

Love reading all this feed back, Chuck Diesel is the man when it comes to Test Boosters!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Get D 012316.JPG

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Several of their test boosters contain Avena Sativa and that's questionable.
Coq Disel looks good tho

Daff

Daff

Awards
  • Established
Several of their test boosters contain Avena Sativa and that's questionable.
Coq Disel looks good tho
dont quote me on this bruv and no disresepect here i could be wrong but wasnt avena sativa used to treat depression stress and anxity would that be benifical ?

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never bought it since it is not longer sold by their Dutch supplier, but the old Diesel products were pretty nice. Closed label and 40 ingredients, but still treated me better than most testboosters, etc. which are hyped here on this board

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Never bought it since it is not longer sold by their Dutch supplier, but the old Diesel products were pretty nice. Closed label and 40 ingredients, but still treated me better than most testboosters, etc. which are hyped here on this board
lol...I've been here at AM for a minute or 2 and chuck has gotten heat for his formulas the whole time...best response-they work!!!

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’ve considered ordering the non yohimbe booster for my upcoming PCT. don’t love the label but everyone rants about the libido effects which is all I be looking for. If I take it I will report back

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’ve considered ordering the non yohimbe booster for my upcoming PCT. don’t love the label but everyone rants about the libido effects which is all I be looking for. If I take it I will report back
I believe you will be very happy !!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Haven't used a "tbooster" in years but have remnisced fondly about the old diesel products... 254 ct. jars of stinky horse pills that made me plump and randy.

Any thoughts on the current lineup?
Volvo. What’s been up bro!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Volvo. What’s been up bro!
Chuck - whaddup man!

Aaah life's got me by the short n curlys... got no time for nothin. Found a couple (mostly full) bottles of your products... Rawtest and DTH. A few days in reminded me why I used to love them. Curious to see whats new... I have zero time to lift these days but for mood/energy/libido those smelly ass pellets are TOPS.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Chuck - whaddup man!

Aaah life's got me by the short n curlys... got no time for nothin. Found a couple (mostly full) bottles of your products... Rawtest and DTH. A few days in reminded me why I used to love them. Curious to see whats new... I have zero time to lift these days but for mood/energy/libido those smelly ass pellets are TOPS.
So True !!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chuck Diesel

Gettin back it at with the b2g2 free R4W deal i bought last nite, but the real question remains... when's the B2G3 free RawTest deal gonna return?!?!

How about bogo type deals on DTH or DTP? Cant hurt to ask...

As I've always stated... "life's better on diesel tboosters"

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's bug the man til this happens, I'll personally champion them on AM

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established