How are the GET DIESEL products these days?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Volvo140G I think you have a great idea !!!! Chuck Diesel ??

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well it gives me a reason to come over to the states
You get here I will personally send you a bottle !!!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rocket3015

Please lmk whenever there's a significant sale and/or bogo type deals on diesel products... dth, dtp, coq, raw, sunami, etc

I'm set on r4w for a while, I find it compliments a single cup of coffee in the am quite well. Eliminates really need for cups 2 and/or 3.

Let all of us know. Would love to see some naysayers try em

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Please lmk whenever there's a significant sale and/or bogo type deals on diesel products... dth, dtp, coq, raw, sunami, etc

I'm set on r4w for a while, I find it compliments a single cup of coffee in the am quite well. Eliminates really need for cups 2 and/or 3.

Let all of us know. Would love to see some naysayers try em
Will do Volvo140G.................. Chuck Diesel it's time for a sale !!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Chuck - whaddup man!

Aaah life's got me by the short n curlys... got no time for nothin. Found a couple (mostly full) bottles of your products... Rawtest and DTH. A few days in reminded me why I used to love them. Curious to see whats new... I have zero time to lift these days but for mood/energy/libido those smelly ass pellets are TOPS.
My rule has been (for my personal use) any of the Get Diesel tabs that smell like horse sht always worked the best.

Some people follow the “I don’t use products with over 5 ingredients” model and that’s fine. I don’t spend any time on consumer criteria for choosing products [not] based on results.

I know Diesel Test has been out 14 years.

Jp8x Hardcore retuning summer 2019.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My rule has been (for my personal use) any of the Get Diesel tabs that smell like horse sht always worked the best.

Some people follow the “I don’t use products with over 5 ingredients” model and that’s fine. I don’t spend any time on consumer criteria for choosing products [not] based on results.

I know Diesel Test has been out 14 years.

Jp8x Hardcore retuning summer 2019.
In all fairness, I’ve never heard someone say they don’t want to use a product with more than 5 ingredients, only that they don’t want a laundry list of ingredients in a prop blend. If a product has 10 ingredients all fully dosed and disclosed, I dont think anyone would complain about it. Don’t be disingenuous here.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I wanted to try a Diesel product for the first time, and I am on TRT so no interest in test boosting, what would be recommended? I am intrigued with the positive reports on the libido products.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If I wanted to try a Diesel product for the first time, and I am on TRT so no interest in test boosting, what would be recommended? I am intrigued with the positive reports on the libido products.
DT Hardcore if you don't like Y, and Pro Cycle if you do.

Although you may enjoy Tsunami/Coq Diesel. Cheaper.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
DT Hardcore if you don't like Y, and Pro Cycle if you do.

Although you may enjoy Tsunami/Coq Diesel. Cheaper.
They are all good !!

Keep you eyes open we may soon have a Logging Opportunity Anyone Interested ??

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Only a week in and the libido boost from DHT has been great. Really enjoying this product so far and plan to order more. A sale would be tits.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Only a week in and the libido boost from DHT has been great. Really enjoying this product so far and plan to order more. A sale would be tits.
You can always use the code in my signature for a quick discount !

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah missed DTH is yohimbe, preg, and dhea free. Probably give it a try for libido in pct

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I get skepticism at a supp with, I dunno.. 15-20 ingredients in a prop blend. 2 smelly ass horse pills equals approx 2.5+/- grams of this and that in a prop blend in ascending order. You can kinda do some math and be like wtf... take 8 spaced out throughout the day and it adds up.

Personally tho I've always stated and enjoyed get diesel products. Back when they were 240 or 256 tab bottles (I miss them dearly) or something to that effect they remain my faves for mood/energy/libido boosters.

When I repped for NV whenever that was I tried to get them to carry diesel products and it didn't work out for whatever reason but I never stopped championing them. I been out the game for a minute (life...) but recalling my affinity for these products I want back in ;)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll also add "smelly ass horse pills" is my trademark and any use going forward oughta be attributed to me and any benefit or compensation be paid accordingly.

I mean it in the best way possible, Kindve like a bag of certain substances just smells...... good ;)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Volvo140G Glad you enjoy the products!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chuck Diesel

Received my R4W order today... huge thanks for the hookup on the Coq Diesel!

Ive never used the product before but will put it to use through the next couple weeks ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Chuck Diesel

Ive never used the product before but will put it to use through the next couple weeks ;)
I think you gonna like it!!! use sparingly, it goes quick...

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Chuck Diesel

I only used the coq diesel when I knew I was bang that day or night or both. I would do 1 in the morning, 1 around lunch, and 2 about 30 mins prior. ....sh1t starts happnin

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Chuck Diesel

I like it Pre Bed Workout !!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I'll also add "smelly ass horse pills" is my trademark and any use going forward oughta be attributed to me and any benefit or compensation be paid accordingly.

I mean it in the best way possible, Kindve like a bag of certain substances just smells...... good ;)
Hahahha unfortunately Ive had customers in many emails all say some form of “stinky a$$ horse pills.”

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
In all fairness, I’ve never heard someone say they don’t want to use a product with more than 5 ingredients, only that they don’t want a laundry list of ingredients in a prop blend. If a product has 10 ingredients all fully dosed and disclosed, I dont think anyone would complain about it. Don’t be disingenuous here.
Yeah I said 5 for the sake of emphasis not to be literal.

Engines have a laundry list of parts so... “Use Diesel Fuel Only.”

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Chuck Diesel

Gettin back it at with the b2g2 free R4W deal i bought last nite, but the real question remains... when's the B2G3 free RawTest deal gonna return?!?!

How about bogo type deals on DTH or DTP? Cant hurt to ask...

As I've always stated... "life's better on diesel tboosters"
At fefifo.com under deals or promos there is a 2 DTP V4/free raw test promo and some others. Also when people usually order 3 of this and 2 of that I throw in a raw or Coq Diesel anyway.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Chuck Diesel

Gettin back it at with the b2g2 free R4W deal i bought last nite, but the real question remains... when's the B2G3 free RawTest deal gonna return.

As I've always stated... "life's better on diesel tboosters"
B2 raw test 3 free probably won’t return. Maybe a buy 3 and 2 free one day.

The B2G3 was for the 16 yr anniversary sale last yr.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I said 5 for the sake of emphasis not to be literal.

Engines have a laundry list of parts so... “Use Diesel Fuel Only.”
You made it seem as if people have issues with products with lots of ingredients, but I have never heard anyone say that. The issue some people have is with the prop blend and the impossibility of them all being “fully/clinically dosed.” Nobody criticizes Nutrabio’s products with a dozen plus ingredients because they’re all fully dosed and disclosed. You’re making a straw-man argument... the issue isn’t that you have a laundry list of ingredients, it’s that people have no idea how much of any of them they’re getting. Don’t be disingenuous. If you want to say that that’s just how you formulate products and that you feel they work, cool, great, but don’t post incorrect statements about why people are criticizing them.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
At fefifo.com under deals or promos there is a 2 DTP V4/free raw test promo and some others. Also when people usually order 3 of this and 2 of that I throw in a raw or Coq Diesel anyway.
Now That's a Deal !!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
You made it seem as if people have issues with products with lots of ingredients, but I have never heard anyone say that. The issue some people have is with the prop blend and the impossibility of them all being “fully/clinically dosed.” Nobody criticizes Nutrabio’s products with a dozen plus ingredients because they’re all fully dosed and disclosed. You’re making a straw-man argument... the issue isn’t that you have a laundry list of ingredients, it’s that people have no idea how much of any of them they’re getting. Don’t be disingenuous. If you want to say that that’s just how you formulate products and that you feel they work, cool, great, but don’t post incorrect statements about why people are criticizing them.
People DO have issues with products with several ingredients. That’s been the norm here. The more ingredients the more they assume the product isn’t effective. Someone posted just that in this thread. He said he’s never used the products because he does not fancy products with an above average list of ingredients.

Not sure why you are going back and forth on this. You can decide to use products for whatever reason you want as well as he.

Thanks

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I’m not “being” anything. I’ve had people knocking my line for 14 years on here. I’m immune to it. I’m letting you know my goal is to make effective products. Not limit products to a number or ingredients or to disclose formulas on the label.

That aspect of the Get Diesel business model has not changed in 16.5 yrs in business. I can tell you from 2002-(~)2011 everything for the most part was a prop blend in all dietary sports supplements. The “full disclosure” movement came about as a sales tactic and a “if your not hiding anything show us your hand” ploy. I didn’t follow.

I’m not saying I don’t use products that preach full disclosure or something is negative about citing ingredients amounts. I know from being in this industry for so long damn near all consumers have no idea what extracts potencies are used, alkaloids, Ariel parts etc so the amounts help no one except to sell products based on the “nothing to hide” theory.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
People DO have issues with products with several ingredients. That’s been the norm here. The more ingredients the more they assume the product isn’t effective. Someone posted just that in this thread. He said he’s never used the products because he does not fancy products with an above average list of ingredients.

Not sure why you are going back and forth on this. You can decide to use products for whatever reason you want as well as he.

Thanks
No, the more ingredients you have without increasing the total dose the more they assume it isn’t effective. If I have 600mg KSM-66 ashwagandha, 300 mg SHR-5 rhodiola, 300mg Bacognize bacopa, 25mg KannaEase sceletium, 500mg PrimaVie shilajit, 300mg LJ100 tongkat ali, 50mg ForsLean forskolin, etc. no one in their right mind is going to claim the product isn’t effective because it has several ingredients. But if I have 600mg TOTAL of all these extracts, then that’s the issue, as you know there’s not enough total, unless you really bank on “synergy,” which is your choice to believe or not.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m not “being” anything. I’ve had people knocking my line for 14 years on here. I’m immune to it. I’m letting you know my goal is to make effective products. Not limit products to a number or ingredients or to disclose formulas on the label.

That aspect of the Get Diesel business model has not changed in 16.5 yrs in business. I can tell you from 2002-(~)2011 everything for the most part was a prop blend in all dietary sports supplements. The “full disclosure” movement came about as a sales tactic and a “if your not hiding anything show us your hand” ploy. I didn’t follow.

I’m not saying I don’t use products that preach full disclosure or something is negative about citing ingredients amounts. I know from being in this industry for so long damn near all consumers have no idea what extracts potencies are used, alkaloids, Ariel parts etc so the amounts help no one except to sell products based on the “nothing to hide” theory.
If the amounts without the standardization and extract info don’t help anyone, then just disclose the extract information too. There’s no secret standardization magic for adhwagandha, rhodiola, bacopa, tongkat ali, etc. and a level should list what part of an herb is being used when it’s relevant.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And I’m NOT saying the products are bad or can’t be very effective. I’m just saying that the criticism is predominantly due to the massive PROP blend, not the massive number of ingredients. You do you, and if you have products people buy and enjoy, great, props to you, keep at it. I’m just saying that the overwhelming majority of people here who criticize your formulation strategy do so due to not the number of ingredients but the prop blend of said ingredients that makes the whole thing essentially impossible to evaluate without trying it, which involves more of a gamble than fully disclosed products.

So please don’t take it as an insult, just an observation, and not speaking to the effectiveness of the products at all. :)

Daff

Daff

Awards
  • Established
There’s not many things in the world that can make my wife happy but chuck dose it here in the uk he’s a legend

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
B2 raw test 3 free probably won’t return. Maybe a buy 3 and 2 free one day.

The B2G3 was for the 16 yr anniversary sale last yr.
B3G2 is legit AF

Be sure rocket makes it well known.. I'll B6G4 if not B9G6

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Callmealex

Awards
So I just have to ask should the best stack for the pre bed workout be sunami and coq diesel or?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I just have to ask should the best stack for the pre bed workout be sunami and coq diesel or?
I'm can't speak for what is the best I like coq diesel (2) Tablets about 1 hour before activity !!
Chuck Diesel you thoughts on "The Best" ???

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is sunami discontinued?
It is only available on the Web Site in a stack, I don't see it available as a stand alone product. Chuck Diesel ???

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Chuck Diesel Rocket3015 will NOS Ether be coming back any time soon?