Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Serious nutrition solutions is proud to be sponsors of the House of HUGE reality TV show. This show follows 10 competitors (5 female and 5 male) 7 days out from a pro-qualifier who put together in one HUGE mansion.​

If you ever known the hanger and mood swings of contest preparation, imagine living that with 10 other people in exactly the same stage as you, then complicate it further with challenges and you have one heck of a reality show!

11357383_1464366427195135_1111409557_n.jpg

Top 10 bodies, 1 HUGE mansion, 7 days to turn pro!

[video=youtube;-ypppQlPV7g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ypppQlPV7g[/video]​

So in true SNS fashion, we want to celebrate our involvement with a free giveaway! To enter, post a picture of your favourite potential competitor and tell us WHY you think they should be chosen for this season to be in for a chance to win some FOCUS XT!

All potential competitors can be found on the House of HUGE Instagram Page

For more chances to win, simply go to OUR Facebook Page and LIKE, SHARE and COMMENT with your chosen competitor on the House of HUGE promo picture.

GOOD LUCK! :D

sns-logo.jpg

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
That tight! What channel is this airing on?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
oh good god this will not end well lol. Very interesting

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Thats pretty interesting, I think I feel the worst about 3 weeks to 10 days out from a show thats the really big push, last 7 days is all nerves for most people

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was really hoping we were going to get to randomly pick people we wanted to see in the house. Like I could just pick bdcc so he could shame them for their hormone usage and improper use of English grammar ;) lol

I'm not sure if I didn't look correctly or not, but it didn't provide all that many people to choose from (a bunch of them were just the same casting call photo). Anyway, from what I saw, it has to be this guy:

https://instagram.com/p/24avEYtM8c/

Because when he is tanned up, he could possibly pass for The Rock and I can only hope he'd give us the People's eyebrow, call a bunch of people jabroneys, tell them "IT DOES'NT MATTER!" what they think, ask if they can smell what he's cooking, and drop the People's elbow on them.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I was really hoping we were going to get to randomly pick people we wanted to see in the house. Like I could just pick bdcc so he could shame them for their hormone usage and improper use of English grammar ;) lol

I'm not sure if I didn't look correctly or not, but it didn't provide all that many people to choose from (a bunch of them were just the same casting call photo). Anyway, from what I saw, it has to be this guy:

https://instagram.com/p/24avEYtM8c/

Because when he is tanned up, he could possibly pass for The Rock and I can only hope he'd give us the People's eyebrow, call a bunch of people jabroneys, tell them "IT DOES'NT MATTER!" what they think, ask if they can smell what he's cooking, and drop the People's elbow on them.
I'd vote for Ben haha

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
No one looks like they'll be stage-ready in 7 days?

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
House of HUGE reality TV show. This show follows 10 competitors (5 female and 5 male) 7 days out from a pro-qualifier who put together in one HUGE mansion. [/B]

If you ever known the hanger and mood swings of contest preparation, imagine living that with 10 other people in exactly the same stage as you, then complicate it further with challenges and you have one heck of a reality show!
This sounds interesting since I have competed several times and that last week is often the worst. Only reality TV show I've ever liked watching is Ultimate Fighter but I would check this out. When does it air and what station?

I think that would have been awesome. Ben would have his quirky little hormone use quips, which only a few of them would even understand and cause mass rage in the house.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think that would have been awesome. Ben would have his quirky little hormone use quips, which only a few of them would even understand and cause mass rage in the house.
Mass Rage (TM)

Brought to you by the makers of Black Liver (never want again)

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mass Rage (TM)

Brought to you by the makers of Black Liver (never want again)
I like it. Let's get Bruce on this right away. I even worked on the introductory ad: Tired of pre work outs that don't deliver that punch to the face? Tired of being tired in the gym? Do you lift weights quietly in your corner while envying the DB tosser in the middle of the squat rack? Well then its time to rage out with all new Mass Rage! Get huge while getting pissed tossing weights like a baboon. Stacks well with Black Liver to enhance absorption and double the efficacy. Get your rage on!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
A little bumpage