Hot out!!

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
I just got some more IGF-1, they were not packed in any kind of cooler. The vials are actually warm to the touch from being in the mail truck. Will the heat degrade this stuff before it's reconstituted.

Last edited:
Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If it is lypholized I believe it is okay. I know there is a study on this and I'll try to find it later. I know its been posted a couple of times...

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
I thought I saw Grunt post something before about it being ok as long as it isn't reconstituted yet, just wasn't sure and too lazy to try and search through everything to find it. Oops!

The bottles were VERY warm though, It's 90 degrees here right now and I'm sure the back of that mail truck was even warmer.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I thought I saw Grunt post something before about it being ok as long as it isn't reconstituted yet, just wasn't sure and too lazy to try and search through everything to find it. Oops!

The bottles were VERY warm though, It's 90 degrees here right now and I'm sure the back of that mail truck was even warmer.
Yeah dude, I have some in shipping right now and its pretty hot in my location so I may have the same problems....if is even a problem.

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
I thought of a little test from something Grunt had posted before. I took about 50 mcgs and waited to see how the intestines felt. About one hour later, they were rumbling big time. It's still good, and I'll reduce the dose for the next shot.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I thought of a little test from something Grunt had posted before. I took about 50 mcgs and waited to see how the intestines felt. About one hour later, they were rumbling big time. It's still good, and I'll reduce the dose for the next shot.
Nice idea! How are you running this (length/dosing/etc)?

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
This time is rehab. I've got a severly strained bicep/brachialis on the left side. I'll just do 40 mcgs/day for about three weeks to see if I can get this thing to heal up. It's been hurting bad for about a month and I'm doing NOTHING with it. Is driving me crazy.