Psychotic injection cough

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok I think I did my last glute **** ever. After a decade of doing only glutes I think I am finally done. Today I did a shot in my right glute (test/primo) which threw me into a coughing fit which has been happening now like every other shot that was so severe I coughed up a bunch of blood. I'm DONE. shoulders from now on. Wish me luck lol

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok I think I did my last glute **** ever. After a decade of doing only glutes I think I am finally done. Today I did a shot in my right glute (test/primo) which threw me into a coughing fit which has been happening now like every other shot that was so severe I coughed up a bunch of blood. I'm DONE. shoulders from now on. Wish me luck lol
You have a rough time, brother.

I do almost exclusively glutes, now .... And thankfully, I don't have coughing spells (Tren, or otherwise).

I hope you get some relief, man.
You could use some.
:)

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried VG? Not sure why, but on my last blast of Test/Mast I solely injected into delts. Went great until probably the last 5 weeks, where every time I injected into my right delt it would have a spasm or would have so much resistance I couldn’t inject anything; if I tried it’d turn into pip.

Super weird as I did it in the same spot many weeks prior, but kept it strictly to my left and started injecting VG and haven’t had any issues since.

Bodies are weird sometimes!

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I certainly give you a lot of credit for continuing with anabolics after all the crap you keep going through. I would have thrown in the towel awhile ago.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried VG? Not sure why, but on my last blast of Test/Mast I solely injected into delts. Went great until probably the last 5 weeks, where every time I injected into my right delt it would have a spasm or would have so much resistance I couldn’t inject anything; if I tried it’d turn into pip.

Super weird as I did it in the same spot many weeks prior, but kept it strictly to my left and started injecting VG and haven’t had any issues since.

Bodies are weird sometimes!
I usually pin delts with a 27ga slin pin and have had that happen to me. Have recently been rotating glutes and delts. If you pull out just a hair and inject really slow it helps. I don't like pulling the needle all the way out and switching spots if I can help it (probably doesn't dull the needle enough to matter, I'm just weird).