Will cortisone shot supress test levels?

Benmuscle1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Will a cortisone shot in the shoulder for the purpose of reducing inflammation for a few months effect horomone levels at all? Any studies on this or how much suppression it would cause?

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you need it, testosterone would be the least of my worries. Get your health taken care of, then sort out your test levels.

But to answer, I don’t really know. Definitely could. But i don’t think it would be much.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
There's a bunch of British researchers pushing to pull it off the market saying it causes heart problems
That sucks. Being over 40 and my body containing more titanium than the new iPhone I use the generic Voltaren. What is next on the list of what is gonna kill me?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I look at a lot of bpc and tb500 for my shoulders, i guess the actual problem with the shoulder would play a role in the decision, the cortisone shot definitely works for a while but I find it gives a false sense of thinking your not injured and you do more damage In the long run. And if you get repeated cortisone shots in the same spot it starts to destroy the bone health. Thats my feelings on cortisone shots. Corrisone is a Last resort for me. Take it for what you will.
That sucks. Being over 40 and my body containing more titanium than the new iPhone I use the generic Voltaren. What is next on the list of what is gonna kill me?
If you ask California, everything will kill you lol

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I look at a lot of bpc and tb500 for my shoulders, i guess the actual problem with the shoulder would play a role in the decision, the cortisone shot definitely works for a while but I find it gives a false sense of thinking your not injured and you do more damage In the long run. And if you get repeated cortisone shots in the same spot it starts to destroy the bone health. Thats my feelings on cortisone shots. Corrisone is a Last resort for me. Take it for what you will.
So if I’m not a lab rat and not in the state of California I should be fine!!!…🤣🤪🤔

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Except for illegal immigrants, we take all those we can get

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
By the way, I don't really know much about this, I just remember reading a couple things about it. I've used it before 🤷