HO! HO! HO!!! PR's for ALL! What if Santa was on VERSA-1 GIVEAWAY

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What should I stack with V1? Haven't bought supps in a while due to saving money, but I need to do this justice?
I don't think you really need to stack anything with it, since it has quite a few effects of its own. I'd recommend trying it with your pre workout stim of choice for 30 days before adding something else. You might want to grab another bottle with the IC deal, which will probably include some good stacking options as well. That way you could extend your run and throw in another product or two during the second month.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think you really need to stack anything with it, since it has quite a few effects of its own. I'd recommend trying it with your pre workout stim of choice for 30 days before adding something else. You might want to grab another bottle with the IC deal, which will probably include some good stacking options as well. That way you could extend your run and throw in another product or two during the second month.
Solid advice ^^^^

No need to stack with anything special. On its own, Versa-1 is awesome stuff. Anything else is icing on the cake

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm pumped to get this going because of all the awesome feedback from the logs on versa-1... hopefully ill be able to pick more up on the IC deal when that comes around :D

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am still holding out hopes of getting 2 bottles to run solo. I don't take any PWO or have any bulk concoctions that I use to give myself a boost, so it would be a true solo run. It would have been nice to get a bottle during promo, but goal has always been to buy 2 if I am allowed. Till then, I will continue to apply for these promos, to guarantee myself that second bottle.

If I knew that another opportunity will present itself to buy a bottle before the first bottle bought during IC runs out, then I would probably take myself out of the running in these promos.

Damn you Breezy !!!!
I have never gotten myself worked up about a supplement like this. I blame you.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats winners! I know you'll put VERSA-1 to good use! Who's logging?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am still holding out hopes of getting 2 bottles to run solo. I don't take any PWO or have any bulk concoctions that I use to give myself a boost, so it would be a true solo run. It would have been nice to get a bottle during promo, but goal has always been to buy 2 if I am allowed. Till then, I will continue to apply for these promos, to guarantee myself that second bottle.

If I knew that another opportunity will present itself to buy a bottle before the first bottle bought during IC runs out, then I would probably take myself out of the running in these promos.

Damn you Breezy !!!!
I have never gotten myself worked up about a supplement like this. I blame you.
Haha. Thankfully I think you'll be impressed and I won't have to worry about you trying to hunt me down lol.

At least you still have multiple chances at a second bottle. You could try your luck with the daily Facebook giveaways if you haven't already...Maybe you'll end up with 6 months' worth.

I'm rooting for you Fumoney!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What should I stack with V1? Haven't bought supps in a while due to saving money, but I need to do this justice?
Have you tried Jack3d Micro yet?

I hear the Micro/Prime/Versa-1 stack is un*****ed... So synergistic it makes my brain hurt!

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards

I hear the Micro/Prime/Versa-1 stack is un*****ed... So synergistic it makes my brain hurt!
Brother you have no idea what this is doing to me... DW says i lift buses nah, it's semis now

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Good idea

Ill add this into my stack as well when i run the Versa-1 and log it.
Good man!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Drawn Winners are....

BigRigg
The Solution
niners4reggie
Kbayne
Rodja

Congrats guys! Please send me a PM with your name and email address, titled "Versa-1 PR promo".

Thank you to all who participated!

Remember about the Facebook promo and STAY TUNED! We will be having a new promo this weekend!

Also, inert circle release is right around the corner. If you still haven't signed up, noes the time at www.versa-1.com.

Edit: autocorrect*
Congrats guys!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1.5 BW bech, 2x BW squat 2.5BW DL......gettin closer and closer every week!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Drawn Winners are....

BigRigg
The Solution
niners4reggie
Kbayne
Rodja

Congrats guys! Please send me a PM with your name and email address, titled "Versa-1 PR promo".

Thank you to all who participated!

Remember about the Facebook promo and STAY TUNED! We will be having a new promo this weekend!

Also, inert circle release is right around the corner. If you still haven't signed up, noes the time at www.versa-1.com.

Edit: autocorrect*
Hey Distilled,
Do you know if these were shipped out by chance? or are you guys waiting for the IC release to have the real bottles to ship?

Thanks again for the promo!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Distilled,
Do you know if these were shipped out by chance? or are you guys waiting for the IC release to have the real bottles to ship?

Thanks again for the promo!
I know they've been processed. However ship date, I'm not 100% on. I know we have other things going out this week from other promos so if they haven't shipped already, this week.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I know they've been processed. However ship date, I'm not 100% on. I know we have other things going out this week from other promos so if they haven't shipped already, this week.
Thank you again for the prompt customer service sir.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't get on either
Sorry guys. I thought it was up for good since it was the first time I connected all day since 12:45. I was lucky it went through I think. My apologies.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
ya i got threw too a few minutes ago but when i went to order it crashed, what a bunch of crap

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
10 of my friends said they were over it and chose not to order it any more due to the hassle.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
10 of my friends said they were over it and chose not to order it any more due to the hassle.
That's too bad, seeing as how the sale is extended through 2maro, hopefully they have a change of heart for this special, limited release......

Many have had success on smart phones/tablets

The price is pretty sick for everything involved with free shipping.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tried my best to tell them but that Is what happens when the server goes down.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's too bad, seeing as how the sale is extended through 2maro, hopefully they have a change of heart for this special, limited release......

Many have had success on smart phones/tablets

The price is pretty sick for everything involved with free shipping.
That's an epic deal!! Mine went through. Took awhile but got it done

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well huge loss for your friends.... guess they don't want a $50 dollar deal when it should be over $100 easily.

steppinRazor

Awards

idgi.. are you really talking **** about the server going down?? 10 of your friends? really??

sounds to me like this guys just a little butt hurt.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
He's not butt hurt from you but when things don't work nothing I can do to convince someone one even more than I tried.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To All USPlabs Diehards,

As you surely know by now, our website (www.usplabsdirect.com) experienced a crash yesterday during the Inner Circle release of our new product, Versa-1. Though we had recently upgraded our servers, it was impossible to predict the overwhelming demand generated by valued customers such as yourself. We thank you for that demand, and apologize we were initially unable to fulfill it. Rest assured, however, that after 24 hours of work, our servers are back online and ready to fulfill your order.

Your patience has been greatly appreciated.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got mine in.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Got my order in.

Got bloodwork done today for my 60 day run. Dont know if anyone else has or if there is any impact but we will soon find out.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Has anyone got their bottle? Still wondering, I know USP labs just crushed the IC Deal and their shipping department is probably on double time right now.

If anyone who else won has got their bottle could you let me know? or post in here?

I live up in PA (which is away from USP Labs quite a bit)

Just curious.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has anyone got their bottle? Still wondering, I know USP labs just crushed the IC Deal and their shipping department is probably on double time right now.

If anyone who else won has got their bottle could you let me know? or post in here?

Just curious.
Haven't gotten mine yet

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Just curious.
me neither!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Most of our contest shipments should have left, many have received. If you're one that has not received - email me directly at [email protected] and we will make sure you have your contest winners en route as soon as possible.

Thanks again for your support this week!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Most of our contest shipments should have left, many have received. If you're one that has not received - email me directly at [email protected] and we will make sure you have your contest winners en route as soon as possible.

Email has been sent. Thank you again for your customer service.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I'll wait a lil while longer before bothering you again Casey!