Hman's cutting up!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Weed or no weed, sounds like you need some new friends buddy. You've got a few guys in this thread who have or continue to enjoy the occasional bit of green, don't think any of us would rob you though. I certainly wouldn't.

Just don't go breaking his legs and ending up in irons buddy. If you absolutely MUST do something violent remember the important term is 'plausible deniability' or in the event you want to go well over-board, 'habeus corpus'. No body, no crime.

Whatever you do though ditch the dead****s, sounds to me like they're dragging you down.
LOL... so don't do anything violent... but when you do, just ditch the body.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya, forget about them, H. Get yourself out of that scene. It will do you good.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are we plotting a Godfather II, lake scene here?

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
well guys i am getting back on track here. i have been doing alot of thinking about my situation and I am at peace with whatever happens so lets continue getting ripped. Gym at 2 and cardio later on. Getter done

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Sorry im late bro, been up to my eyes, im here now though for full supprt, better catch up on this log asap.

wilsmash4food

wilsmash4food

Awards
hey man just found your thread...truely impressed. im going to try the grapefruit diet lol, sounds kindove like the "hollywood diet." H...just hang tight bro its never as bad as it seems and its never as good as it seems. isnt it crazy how huge life altering events usually happen on cycle? or during a cut? its life saying "just in case you werent focused enough or busting your a$$ enough already, heres a swift kick in the balls to really get your head on straight."

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whats goin on man?!

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys i kinda just ended this log because I am not really cutting right now per say.
I am just using my usual diet and trying to get leaner by upping the cardio and not lowering the carbs as much. It is a slow road but i like it more i think. I am gaining muscle and losing fat too.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
uhhh sounds like a successful cut to me brah!

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
nice progress...
how did your superdrol pulse look, did you log it? how much were you taking, and pct info ...when you get a chance...

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
He took 30mg rectally every 30 mins and for PCT he rubbed DTH on his scrotum :p

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
He took 30mg rectally every 30 mins and for PCT he rubbed DTH on his scrotum :p
Yes except for it was metro that rubbed the dth on. Don't you remember rob?. J/k I have done multiple super pulses. The best was 20 up to 40 and I gained 15 pounds or more. It lasted 6 1/2 weeks. Pct was only AX advanced pct. Loved it!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still have nightmares about it:ninja:

and niiiiice man!! I really wish I picked up on the whole super pulse thing before the ban :sad2:

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I still have nightmares about it:ninja:

and niiiiice man!! I really wish I picked up on the whole super pulse thing before the ban :sad2:
i know i wish i had some more money to get some for later. I have 2 bottles of phera and one bottle of halodrol. I will probably be doing some test next anyways.:cheers:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've got 3 bottles of Epi, 3 bottles of HD, and I'll have about half a bottle of Microdrol left when my cycle is done.

I so badly want to get some test and EQ. I'm very tempted.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I've got 3 bottles of Epi, 3 bottles of HD, and I'll have about half a bottle of Microdrol left when my cycle is done.

I so badly want to get some test and EQ. I'm very tempted.
I have never used eq, but i would love to get me some test right now!mmmmm

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im jealous of all of you!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Man, I guess I got me a little stash.

45ish mdrol pills left, 2 bottles phera, 2 bottles epi, 4 bottles hdrol, 2 1-AD, 2 4-AD,
1 bottle PP 1T

LOL... I kinda felt like a junkie, but now everything is going bye bye... I'm glad I spent the money frivolously. haha.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
great...rub a little more salt in :frustrate

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
I have 6 sd, 4 epi, 4 tren, 6 hdrol, 2 m14add, 2 pplex.

Currently using up some epi and tren tho :D

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:17:...unsubb