HIT4ME Pushing The Envelope With Evolutionary Muse

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok guys it is time for me to get my act together again. As those of you that have followed my previous logs know, I am a little crazy and I do everything "wrong" and backwards. I promise to have plenty of that in this thread - I will be doing some more PSMF, but I also plan on swapping over to some kind of cycling/low carb diet by the end of this.

In my last blog I got down to about 165 in early November. Between Thanksgiving, Christmas, 3 birthday parties in the month of December, 3 holiday parties, and a generally busy schedule where I found plenty of excuses to do take out - I was back up to 190 as of this morning. I am FAT again.

Well, I have used a lot of Evomuse products over the past 2 years and they are top notch and honestly they have become my favorite fat burning products and one of the few companies that I have made repeat purchases of their fat burning products.

I have been semi-working with Matt trying to get him into some larger stores and despite my lack of solid results to this point, he has been super kind and sent me a bunch of stuff free of charge. This is all stuff that I was going to order and pay for, some of which I have used before and some that is new, and Matt just sent it and didn't take my money. The point is, this is a sponsored log but I was going to buy the stuff anyway. I also want to be up front about my relationship with Matt - if people know I am trying to sell his products they may question my sincerity, but Matt loves what he does and I love what I've seen from him and I am going to be honest and I am going to let the results speak for themselves.

I am also going to be throwing the Evomuse kitchen sink at this. I have tried many of the products individually and actually showed some of the results in my previous log. Many people won't be fortunate enough to run all of this at once, but I have the opportunity so I'm gonna run with it.

I have Epitome, Brite, DCP, Ammo, Supernova, Abliderate, Defuse, BMP, Testruction and Gut Health. I have used everything in this list previously with the exception of Abliderate, Defuse, Testruction and BMP.

My plan is to start the first month with Epitome, Abliderate, Brite, DCP, Ammo, BMP and Gut Health.

The second month will be all of that except I will swap Abliderate for Supernova and add in Testruction.

I am not sure 100% how I'm going to run this, but I normally wake up between 6-730 AM and I workout around 6:30 PM. I have been doing a heavily modified version of HSt where I am doing full body workouts 6 out of 8 days.

Workout A is:
Squats - 1 warm-up and 1 set
Straight Legged Deadlifts - 1 Set
Pull-Ups - 1Set
Bench Presses - 1 warm up, 1 set
Military Presses - 1 set
Rope Face Pulls - 1 Set
Rope Press Downs - 1 Set
Barbell Preacher Curls - 1 set

Workout B is:
Deadlifts: 1 warm up, 1 set
Leg Presses - 1 set
Bent Over Rows - 1 set
Bench Presses - 1 warm up, 1 set
Military Presses - 1 set
Rope Face Pulls - 1 Set
Rope Press Downs - 1 Set
Barbell Preacher Curls - 1 set

My routine is A,B,A,rest,B,A,B,rest. This is proving to be pretty brutal and may not be sustainable but I am trying it. I have been doing it off an on since November and in that time I have added at least 20 pounds to my 10 rep max on each of the big 3 lifts. Not bad, especially since the ONLY supplement I've been using during this time is whey protein and Vitamin C. Not even fish oil or a multivitamin. I also came off a huge 11-KT cycle (which is the only hormonal compound I've ever used) prior to that. I also totally skipped PCT which I shouldn't have done...but things were crazy in life and I felt fine and just let it slide. But increasing as I came off 750 mg 11-KT wasn't too bad.

I am going to try to get my act together and wake up closer to 6 some mornings so that I have time for 30-45 minutes of cardio. Not sure how often this will happen, but it's a goal. I will apply Abliderate prior to these workouts and then again prior to weight workouts. On days when I workout just 1x I will also apply abliterate pre-bed.

Beyond that I am going to take 2 DCP, 2 BMP, 2 squirts Brite, and 1 Ammo when I wake up. A couple hours later I will take 1 epitome. Around noon I will take 2 DCP, 2 squirts Brite. A couple hours later I will take 1 Epitome (trying to keep it 3-4 hours away from my 6 pm workout). About 30 minutes prior to my workout I will take 2 more BMP. Post workout, I will take 2 DCP and 2 more squirts of Brite. Finally, before bed, I will take 1 Ammo and 1 Gut Health. Yes. I have no issues popping pills all day. I will make it work.

If DSade has any modifications....I would love to hear them.

The only other products I will be using are protein powders, fish oil, and some green tea. I will try to get a multivitamin too...just for good measure. Oh, and the DCP has capsaicin in it, which has a tendency to upset my gut. I have some bromelain on hand because this seems to help alleviate that.

Finally....stealing the list from Bighulksmash:

Cjg booneman77 thebigt angcd3 hairygrandpa rtmilburn alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 DennisTheDane Danes SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 @Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140G Chuck Diesel @Ag5000 lifted67 Cjg bighulksmash thebigt smith_69 rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 DennisTheDane SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 @Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140G @Ag5000 lifted67 Jebrook halfhuman ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 Brandinooooo thebigt NewAgeMayan rtmilburn DUbz86 Kaprice FireTitan sparks2012 dsade The_Old_Guy ma70 hiimnotcool GNO MidwestBeast

And I'm sure there are least a dozen guys I forgot...even after stealing hulk's work and adding to it.

Reactions: GNO
SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In to see you to get your shyt together!!

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Always good things from evomuse I'll be interested to see how this treats you bro best of luck!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So the goal for this log is to get back to 165 and actually be LEANER than before. I am hoping the BMP helps me retain and maybe even build some muscle while I cut.

Diet is going to be a bit of a PSMF I think with the addition of about 250 calories from coconut oil for fats. Goal will be about 100-1250 cals a day.

Also forgot to mention in the supement list - if needed I will add in EC and maybe some alpha Y ...

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
First! Not!

Love Evomuse products. Never used so many together, but since I know they are all legit - they should really shine together!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In to see you to get your shyt together!!
You know it. I expect you to be hard on me bro! Thanks for following!

Always good things from evomuse I'll be interested to see how this treats you bro best of luck!
You just wait! Thanks for joining in!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, re-read your original post (I was too excited about being first!) and that does indeed appear to be the kitchen sink method. I know you've been through this before and succeeded in removing the weight, now you need to find the secret to keeping it off. Not knocking any of Matt's products, but do you think running the whole shebang is really the way to go?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Here for you my man! I'm up on my weight a bit since the holidays and just into my own bounce back routine!
Looking forward to your making this happen! GET IT DONE!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In! I have nothing but love for Evomuse products.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
In to see how this goes for my homie

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok, re-read your original post (I was too excited about being first!) and that does indeed appear to be the kitchen sink method. I know you've been through this before and succeeded in removing the weight, now you need to find the secret to keeping it off. Not knocking any of Matt's products, but do you think running the whole shebang is really the way to go?
I don't think it is necessary. But it will be fun.

Honestly, I think the Epitome will be a huge help. It will normalize my leptin levels which should help me control the rebounds where I get crazy hungry after long periods of dieting ...I do think that while my metabolism isn't exactly effected like a lot of people believe, leptin IS effected and causes crazy cravings/loss of control and an inability to find satisfaction in food. Epitome should help correct this.

Brite is something I have used in the past and I would run it year round if I could. It isn't as profound if an effect on me as in some people but I definitely noticed it over time.

DCP is the best accute fat burner I have used in 15 years. It rocks.

Those three together for sure should be awesome.

Ammo...Maybe not necessary but it should help. If I were leaner I think it would help even more.

BMP looks like it could be interesting to say the least...And Abliderate should help with higher BF like I am at now. So, is it necessary? No. But it should be fun.

And yes...Keeping it off is the issue. The thing is...I've been fat for a long time and it is easy to slide back there. I think a lot of it has to do with setpoint theory...It seems like I've bounced around on the entire way down...290 to 250, then to 230, then back to 250, then hit it hard and got to 178, then back to 215 and then got to 165 and then back to 185...Now 190 after some bad eating last couple days...Which is the definition of yo-yo dieting but it seems that each time I get a little lower in weight and wind up with a lower upper limit whenI rebound. Not sure if that makes sense.

The other thing that is interesting this time around ...At 185-190 I FEEL really fat and I am starting to get full more easily and my satisfaction from food is increasing. It's hard to explain...But I feel like I would have to try hard to get above 190. I will probably be back at 185 quickly...185-190 seems to be my new range.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HIT4ME do you realize how much knowledge you have regarding fat loss? Not trying to blow smoke up your a$$, but just making a genuine statement. You are, without a doubt, the smartest person I've ever met when it comes to losing weight. I've no doubt that you'll be successful this time as well. Then we need to figure out the other half of the issue.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in!
Wow, have you calculated how much calorie all the supps have? :)
No food for you, chubby boy, just supplements!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
HIT4ME do you realize how much knowledge you have regarding fat loss? Not trying to blow smoke up your a$$, but just making a genuine statement. You are, without a doubt, the smartest person I've ever met when it comes to losing weight. I've no doubt that you'll be successful this time as well. Then we need to figure out the other half of the issue.
Brother - you are WAY too kind. I am truly flattered...Even if you are blowing smoke up my a$$. I just try to learn and test ideas and find new angles. Just like you and so many others on here.

The thing is, I was a really fat kid. By the time I was 12 years old I was 5'4'' and 200 pounds. Over the summer before I turned 13 I lost 50 pounds and grew 4". I was reading everything I could...All the magazines, the Arnold Encyclopedia of Bodybuilding, Sliced, etc...All kids of bodybuilding books. By the time I was 18 I had kept the weight off for 5 years and actually started a supplement retail company. I got fat again in college...Breifly, and lost it again. Kept it off through the rest of college...Stayed around 175-180 but could never really get lean/abs. Then I got fat and stayed there after I got into the real world...

So I've tried a lot of different things. Succeeded a few times. Been through it a bunch. Learned a lot. I don't know it all...Still have a lot to learn...Especially the keeping it off part.

I'm in!
Wow, have you calculated how much calorie all the supps have? :)
No food for you, chubby boy, just supplements!
Yes. The Brite has about 80 calories. Fish oil will have another 54. All the other stuff...I don't know. But if I get a 200 cal/day bump in metabolism it should make the supplements a net 0 game :). Haha.

Glad you are in. Think I can lose 15 pounds in the next month?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
15? No 4 is hard for most people 8 would be difficult (probably with your expertise doable) but anymore than 10 I don't think is possible... that's if we're talking strictly fat lost not waterweight and muscle. If you lose >10 lbs of fat I'll eat my hat

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
15? No 4 is hard for most people 8 would be difficult (probably with your expertise doable) but anymore than 10 I don't think is possible... that's if we're talking strictly fat lost not waterweight and muscle. If you lose >10 lbs of fat I'll eat my hat
Yeah....You could be right about that. I am assuming I have some water and glycogen that will come off pretty quick...Since I've basically rebounded.

I may have an advantage too because I have rebounded and now I will be turning it around. 15 pounds will be crazy if I can do it in a month...Even with some water I will be happy. As long as my strength is relatively solid that is.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes. The Brite has about 80 calories. Fish oil will have another 54. All the other stuff...I don't know. But if I get a 200 cal/day bump in metabolism it should make the supplements a net 0 game :). Haha.

Glad you are in. Think I can lose 15 pounds in the next month?
Hardly... I think 10 pounds is possible in a month without losing too much muscles.
On the other hand, some of your "Cheesecake-gains" may be only water, then 15 is achievable, using your torturous method from hell.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hardly... I think 10 pounds is possible in a month without losing too much muscles.
On the other hand, some of your "Cheesecake-gains" may be only water, then 15 is achievable, using your torturous method from hell.
Got any better suggestions?

I am not going as hard core as before. Close...But adding in some fats. Low carb still. I actually don't know why but I've never really been in ketosis it seems...Ketosticks never register more than low levels of ketones. Maybe I will get there. Who knows? The additional fats really seem to make things much easier though.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll agree with the torturous method comment. I'm pretty sure POW's were given better rations then you eat when you're full on dieting.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hahaha! Stay true to your words! In one month we might see you eating your hat on video. Bon Appétit!

hat.jpg

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hahaha! Stay true to your words! In one month we might see you eating your hat on video. Bon Appétit!

View attachment 144493
Didn't literally mean it. And 10 lbs of pure fat isn't doable. I mean it just physically isn't that's 35000 calories you have to come up short for the month in just fat alone. That's 1k calories a day. legit impossible just because your body would shut down at those levels.

Also I have more hair then that....

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Didn't literally mean it. And 10 lbs of pure fat isn't doable. I mean it just physically isn't that's 35000 calories you have to come up short for the month in just fat alone. That's 1k calories a day. legit impossible just because your body would shut down at those levels.

Also I have more hair then that....
If my TDEE is 2250 calories a day, I will be hitting 30,000 calories/month deficit just through the diet. If I add in another 500 cals/day of exercise...I'm now at 45,000 calorie deficit for the month.

Not quite 15 pounds there...But...We will see.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If my TDEE is 2250 calories a day, I will be hitting 30,000 calories/month deficit just through the diet. If I add in another 500 cals/day of exercise...I'm now at 45,000 calorie deficit for the month.

Not quite 15 pounds there...But...We will see.
I will flip **** of you pull this off. Only time I've seen it happen is biggest loser

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'll agree with the torturous method comment. I'm pretty sure POW's were given better rations then you eat when you're full on dieting.
Sounds like a best selling book - "The POW Diet."

The Geneva conventions...Keeping you from getting ripped!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will flip **** of you pull this off. Only time I've seen it happen is biggest loser
Yes, I GUARANDAMNTEE that I am the biggest loser on AM. Wait...That's not right...

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Glad you are here man!
Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord; he is trampling out the vintage where the grapes of wrath are stored .... This was the song that flipped me upside down man ! Battle hymn of the republic by the three Irish tenors.

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
In.

I like you and think you'll make awesome progress. And nothing like a lot to keep you focused and accountable.

Never tried Evomuse products but am very interested in adding DCP for 8 weeks to see how awesome it is. Saying it's the best fat burner you've ever used is pretty great praise.

Welp, get er done!

UnicornDrpns

UnicornDrpns

Awards
Didn't literally mean it. And 10 lbs of pure fat isn't doable. .
i think 10 lbs in a month is entirely possible for month one. fat loss at that rate isn't maintainable beyond month 1. agreed that it won't all be fat bc a lot will be water for the first 1-2 wks.

IN :)
I want to see some progress pics. The best part of unintentional bulking is having great comparison photos :)

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Yes, love evomuse, love giant stacks, IM HERE FOR THE RIDE!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this for sure!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Late but in.. !

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
I think 10 lb per month is very doable (especially for you), 15 is not outside the realm of possibility either, you are a frickin machine when it comes to weight loss. We have all seen you achieve some amazing results. Don't let the nay-sayers get you down! :D

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i think 10 lbs in a month is entirely possible for month one. fat loss at that rate isn't maintainable beyond month 1. agreed that it won't all be fat bc a lot will be water for the first 1-2 wks.

IN :)
I want to see some progress pics. The best part of unintentional bulking is having great comparison photos :)
You mentioned that once before about the better before photos. I'll have those for sure. I'll try to have them up in the next day or so.

And...I like both the people who believe it can be done and the people who don't believe. I don't know. Mathematically, it should be possible. But in reality, when you diet, you sit down and do the math and make a plan and then in reality the weight often comes off half as fast as it should for some reason. But let's see what I can come up with.

In this here thread for some arse kickin!!!
You know it. By the end of this I'm gonna have abs and be squatting 315 X 15 - just like my hero, Firetitan!

Today's weigh in:
Bodyweight: 191 pounds (!!!)
Aria Bodyfat %: 23.7%

So, I woke up, didn't have time to workout because I overslept - I'm lazy - and just took 1 Ammo, 2 DCP, 2 pumps of Brite, 2 BMP, 1 g of green tea. The DCP historically upsets my stomach 2-3 hours after ingestion, even after being on it for a while. I've found that Orange Triad took care of the issue 90%+ of the time and assume it was the bromelain in the OT. I can't afford to be in the bathroom all day today, so I took 1 NOW Bromelain pill and 1 TBSP of Apple Cider Vinegar with this dose. I will see if I get any pains.

Around 10 AM I will take an Epitome.

For the morning I will have a protein shake with 1 TBSP of coconut oil and coffee, and this afternoon I will have more coffee/cocount oil and some egg beaters with reduced fat shredded cheese. That will put me at about 67 grams of protein by this afternoon, 38 grams fat, and around about 3 grams of carbs, totalling approx. 560 calories. That isn't ALL I will eat today, it will be about double that, but a little more protein at night after I work out....aiming for 175 g of protein and about 50 grams of fat, and minimal carbohydrates - although I usually have some broccoli in there too which will make things a little off macro wise...but not much.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think 10 lb per month is very doable (especially for you), 15 is not outside the realm of possibility either, you are a frickin machine when it comes to weight loss. We have all seen you achieve some amazing results. Don't let the nay-sayers get you down! :D
Haha - I'm weird, the nay sayers don't seem like nay sayers to me. I understand them - they aren't sure it's possible. They aren't saying that I can't do it in my mind, they are saying that it is almost or completely undoable.

That drives me. Because they may be right - it is gonna be hard. But I've had a lot of people show me that things were possible that weren't, and I hope to pass that torch. IF I can show them it's possible, there's no telling where someone else will take that and what else is possible that I don't realize. Hope that makes sense.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
should be a good run here-

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Subbed brother!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just a quick update, since I'm taking so many pills throughout the day. First thing - I mentioned the capsaicin in the DCP tears me up usually. This is ironic because I've played with capsaicin in the past, and I can handle it with minimal irritation. I can tolerate capsaicin on my skin, eyes, inhaling, on my tongue, etc. very well. I also like spicy foods and most people who have seen me eat spicy things realize I can handle stuff that they can't touch. I'm not super sensative - but when I take straight capsaicin (like in DCP) it destroys my gut. Typically, I'm fine when I first take it and then 2-3 hours after I am in extreme pain and in the bathroom. On my last DCP run, for 2 months, the pain never ceased when I took just DCP but it did become extremely tolerable or non-existent when I took the pills with my Orange Triad doses. Orange Triad contains bromelain and I hypothesized that this is the ingredient that helped.

My theory here is that, capsaicin doesn't hurt my stomach all that much - but I also don't digest it very well. So it passes through my stomach and then when it hits my intestines, it's pain city and nothing can be done. Improving my digestion of the ingredient should help me get more into my system, increasing the effects and also leave less to get into my intestines.

So this morning, with the first dose, I took a NOW Bromelain capsule and 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar - both should aid digestion. Honestly, the dose upset my stomach A LITTLE. Very little. I can tolerate it, work and I never had to run to the bathroom. I never got the pain 2-3 hours later.

I mention all of this because DCP is incredible, but this has been a big issue for me and I've seen others mention it, so I'm trying to be a guinea pig and find an answer.

I meant to take my first dose of Epitome at 10, but I was working and forgot until about 11:15 and then took the first pill. At around 1 PM I took the second dose of DCP with 2 squirts of Brite, another bromelain capsule and 1/2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar. Again, it is hurting my stomach just a little bit, but tolerable, and passing.

Finally, the taste of the Brite is much stronger/different than in the other batches I've had. It isn't horrible in my opinion, but lots of peppermint and ....something else. I have no issues with it, but others have mentioned this so I'm pointing out that the taste is different than I remember.

I will eat 1 cup of egg beaters and some low fat cheese around 2 PM, and then take my second dose of epitome around 3 PM. Working out at 6:30.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in! wouldn't miss it brother!
Still curious to see how that badass hybrid HST workout works for you as well.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm in! wouldn't miss it brother!
Still curious to see how that badass hybrid HST workout works for you s well.
About this - it's definitely working. I gain strength pretty consistently on it. But...it may not be sustainable. It's rough. I'm at the end of my 3rd week and I'm having to add in a couple extra rest days here and there. I may get used to it. The thing is - I have NO DOMS at all. I can go back the next day, and the next, and the next. It's just my energy that's dragging at some points. And motivation. But if I take off just 1 extra day I usually get my motivation right back and then come back stronger.