High oestradiol and prolactin

Bk1991

Awards
Hello everyone, so im not on any PEDs for 1 year, only i take is 1mg finasteride three times a week. I've been having low energy, low libido, so did bloods panel, im from the UK.
Oestradiol and prolactin came back high, anyone have any recommendations on anything to use to bring it down
Attached is my bloodwork

Attachments

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Arimahex by APEX can help sort sex hormones in humans, its great for leveling everything out.

kira1357

Awards
As far as products go, I second arimahex, and there are a ton of other estrogen control products that we talk about here. Some p5p or vitex berry would also help with prolactin. But there are a few other numbers there that are questionable, I'd see a doc. What's your height, weight, and body fat %?

Bk1991

Awards
Arimahex by APEX can help sort sex hormones in humans, its great for leveling everything out.
Is that not a topical prohormone? How would that decrease my oestradiol.
My testosterone levels come back quite good, was actually surprised by them, but oestradiol and prolactin both high last year also.

Would using an AI help?

kira1357

Awards
Is that not a topical prohormone? How would that decrease my oestradiol.
My testosterone levels come back quite good, was actually surprised by them, but oestradiol and prolactin both high last year also.

Would using an AI help?
Arimahex is a topical AI, which would decrease your oestradiol. May or may not affect prolactin, I'm not an expert on it even though I use it often. But again, there are enough other numbers at the end of the reference range that I'd see a doctor. That cortisol is pretty low (assuming you had these done fasted - but if not that could explain some of the other metabolic markers being slightly out of reference) which I would suspect has more to do with your low energy than the sex hormones do.

kira1357

Awards
This stuff can be very individual and we share our experiences and perspectives on labs here all the time. But it's usually worth it and better to find a good doctor who can test things out with you than relying on internet gym bros

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would be careful with any strong AI's because it looks like in your case the emphasis needs to be on helping to get things back in check and balanced out; whereas if you go with too strong of an AI, it can have more of a yoyo effect.

I would first try to address the prolactin levels because sometimes that will really help things fall into place.

We get a lot of referrals for Inhibit-P from endocrinologists and HRT clinics to help with prolactin levels and that's where I would start if it were me.

Normally, I would say to add Inhibit-E to it as it can help modulate estrogen levels and help promote healthy testosterone to estrogen levels rather than just outright taking estrogen levels like some things do. But in your unique case, I may would actually try to do a month of just Inhibit-P to address the prolactin part and see how that influences the estrogen part itself.

I have a hormone condition myself where my body's levels don't trail each other properly, so I've had to in my life go through some different protocols to learn how to try to handle things from different angles.

Bk1991

Awards
I would be careful with any strong AI's because it looks like in your case the emphasis needs to be on helping to get things back in check and balanced out; whereas if you go with too strong of an AI, it can have more of a yoyo effect.

I would first try to address the prolactin levels because sometimes that will really help things fall into place.

We get a lot of referrals for Inhibit-P from endocrinologists and HRT clinics to help with prolactin levels and that's where I would start if it were me.

Normally, I would say to add Inhibit-E to it as it can help modulate estrogen levels and help promote healthy testosterone to estrogen levels rather than just outright taking estrogen levels like some things do. But in your unique case, I may would actually try to do a month of just Inhibit-P to address the prolactin part and see how that influences the estrogen part itself.

I have a hormone condition myself where my body's levels don't trail each other properly, so I've had to in my life go through some different protocols to learn how to try to handle things from different angles.

Thank you for your detailed post i appreciate it. Ill try what you recommend and see how i get on.
Do you think my low cortisol level is anything to be concerned about, could it be like adrenal gland fatigue?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you for your detailed post i appreciate it. Ill try what you recommend and see how i get on.
Do you think my low cortisol level is anything to be concerned about, could it be like adrenal gland fatigue?
You're very welcome. I'm glad to help in any way that I can. And you're always welcome to pm me and I'll give you my contact information if you'd like to discuss things in more depth outside the forum or if you have questions.

I think that your cortisol levels could be a sign of adrenal fatigue, but I have also seen them be down low in people whose cortisol levels are high. That's why I suggested possibly targeting the prolactin issue first.

You could target prolactin and estrogen at the same time you if you wanted to, but if you do I would do it with Inhibit-P for prolactin and Inhibit-E for estrogen. The reason I strongly suggest Inhibit-E in your case is that you want something to help promote a positive testosterone to estrogen ratio and get your levels modulated, not just outright floor them because that could lead to even more problems.

I hope I explained that in a way that makes sense.

I suspect if you do that, you'll see improvements with both estrogen and prolactin and there's a good chance the cortisol levels will adjust and take care of themselves accordingly. If they haven't by the time of the next bloodwork &/or if you aren't feeling better within the next 4 to 6 weeks, then we could take a couple other steps to address it.

IF the cortisol is related to adrenal fatigue at all, then one of the best things a person can do is limit stimulant use. I'm not sure if you use any stimulants, but in adrenal fatigue cases, I normally suggest people cut back to just caffeine if possible and if possible, to really limit that or take a holiday from it - which the unfortunate part there is you would usually feel like crap for a few days or a week before feeling better. If you, or anyone reading this is a high stim user and wanting to take a break, KannaEase is a good option to help take the edge off stim withdrawal.