Higher dosing while on trt

Eric42952

Eric42952

Awards
I’ve been running 80mg twice per week for just over a year. Took a while but found the spot. Feel great. Everything I was looking for. Lately I’ve been thinking about following a beginner routine and work my way up to 350mg per week by week 6 and 7. And then return to my trt schedule for an extra push for summer. Can someone describe the pro and con to this. I know everyone’s body different.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No need to work yourself up to 350mg, it’s not a big dose so you’ll be fine. Run that for 8-10 weeks and then back to your TRT dose.

To be honest I’m not sure you will “feel/see” a big difference from your TRT with that dose, but it will get you a little extra growth with the right training/diet.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No need to work yourself up to 350mg, it’s not a big dose so you’ll be fine. Run that for 8-10 weeks and then back to your TRT dose.

To be honest I’m not sure you will “feel/see” a big difference from your TRT with that dose, but it will get you a little extra growth with the right training/diet.
He might set some PRs at 350 for his first cycle. It's definitely enough to give you a noticeable edge (or at least it is for me). But yeah, I would go straight to 350mgs and assess any sides from there.

Eric42952

Eric42952

Awards
I run 160 now. So I will pry go
Week 1 200
Week 2 250
Week 3 300
Week 4 350
Week 4 350
Week 5 400
Week 6 400

then return to my 180. But wondering if it will be worth it causing any side effects.

Last edited:
Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Week 1 200
Week 2 250
Week 3 300
Week 4 350
Week 4 350
Week 5 400
Week 4 400

then return to my 180. But wondering if it will be worth it causing any side effects.
No one can say what sides you will experience. I can do 600mg a week in 2 300mg shots without ai or any sides, some guys can't even do trt without an ai.

Eric42952

Eric42952

Awards
Also I was thinking about running Lean AF cream with this. I’ve had no sides on trt yet. A little acne for about 2 months but it has subsided.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Week 1 200
Week 2 250
Week 3 300
Week 4 350
Week 4 350
Week 5 400
Week 4 400

Completely pointless to ramp up like that, just run 350 or 400 straight for 8-10 weeks. If you get any sides they will be very manageable.

Last edited:

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
He might set some PRs at 350 for his first cycle. It's definitely enough to give you a noticeable edge (or at least it is for me). But yeah, I would go straight to 350mgs and assess any sides from there.
Yeah, definitely, just don’t expect too much otherwise it’s a chance OP will be disappointed.

Eric42952

Eric42952

Awards
I also have some arimistane sitting on the dresser. Should I bust that open during this run? I have a fast metabolism and my body responds to anything I put in it quickly and effectively.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I also have some arimistane sitting on the dresser. Should I bust that open during this run? I have a fast metabolism and my body responds to anything I put in it quickly and effectively.
What do think that going to do?

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did a small blast from trt dose of 150 straight to 300 for 8 weeks. Didn’t really get much out of it other than a slight bump in strength. That might’ve been the ultra epi i started along with the bump in test tho. Everyone responds differently, and it feels like I’d need to go to 400+ to get any results. I’m probably not going there cause I’m pretty sure my hct would get way high as it stays high normal even at 150.

Beavis Bungocchi

Beavis Bungocchi

Awards
Yeah, definitely, just don’t expect too much otherwise it’s a chance OP will be disappointed.
Idk man 350mg EW of accurately dosed, pure test, should definitely be noticeable regardless of diet or training,
aka even in sloth mode you should notice some contractile weight gain on 350mg of some quality test.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Idk man 350mg EW of accurately dosed, pure test, should definitely be noticeable regardless of diet or training,
aka even in sloth mode you should notice some contractile weight gain on 350mg of some quality test.
Yeah, it’ll be a little bump from his TRT but don’t expect to set any world records.

Disagree, Test is not magic and if you don’t diet/train correctly you won’t see any real results, go to any commercial gym and you see plenty of bloated/fat guys on gear. Just because you gain weight doesn’t mean you gain muscles.

Last edited:
Beavis Bungocchi

Beavis Bungocchi

Awards
Yeah, it’ll be a little bump from his TRT but don’t expect to set any world records.

Disagree, Test is not magic and if you don’t diet/train correctly you won’t see any real results, go to any commercial gym and you see plenty of bloated/fat guys on gear. Just because you gain weight doesn’t mean you gain muscles.
Agree to disagree.
From my experiences, yes, I saw real contractile, & non-watery results regardless of diet and training;
350mg is nearly twice the amount of 200mg.
Everyone handles x y z retention differently.

If I went from 200mg/WK to 350mg/WK, and noticed very little, I would certainly question the test potency / quality .

In my opinion, test IS magic, especially @ 350mg/WK.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you want to get shredded with your run and you want to add a little something, Ultra Eleven by Iconic Formulations is one of the best add on's you can get. 11-kt is great for leaning and helping retain muscle while cutting.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Agree to disagree.
From my experiences, yes, I saw real contractile, & non-watery results regardless of diet and training;
350mg is nearly twice the amount of 200mg.
Everyone handles x y z retention differently.

If I went from 200mg/WK to 350mg/WK, and noticed very little, I would certainly question the test potency / quality .

In my opinion, test IS magic, especially @ 350mg/WK.
If I thought that Test was magic I would definitely question the Test… are you sure you didn’t get Tren?

How big/experienced are you and what are “real results” to you?

Last edited: