HGH and height increase at 18

jfandco

Awards
PhenomHCL

Hey, man. I've been following this post for a while. I'm really interested in the supplements and other things you posted. The only problem is that you put SO many different ones down through a couple of different posts. Also, I'm not exactly sure what amounts (or even when) I should take them. So , what I'm asking you, please, is to give us this plethora of information in a nice list? with a suggested dose? Thanks A LOT!

xGenericx

Awards
Using this method, although the only method that would actually work, will also cause your nose to grow, and your ears. It causes growth everywhere through cell division. Not something I wanna mess with. It Also increases the risk for cancer. I stand at 6'2. It's not as much of a worry for me, but who wouldn't want to be taller.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I grew an inch from 21 to 22. 5'8" to 5'9". I was stoked when I measured my height recently. Thought I was stuck at 5'8" when I hit 20 years old.

toolfan92

Awards
If you want to grow taller, your best best would be this stack -
Hexarelin 50mcg x morning (potent pi3k activator = bone growth after epiphyseal have become inactive, if theyre inactive use the SAM-e,MSM and Chon, to re-activate them via DNA Methylation, if your growth plates are still active then you will grow VERY tall with HEX)
GHRP-2 50mcg x3 morning, noon and pre-bed
CJC 1295 (w/o DAC) 100mcg x3 morning, noon and pre-bed
SAM-e (For the DNA methylation and cell proliferation on the ephisyeal plates)
MSM & chondroitin (DNA methylation again ^^)
Huperzine A (somatostatin inhibitor)
Generate and IGH1 - LG Sciences (mild pi3k activator only use 1 bottle of each they max out after 1 bottle you wont gain anything after 1 bottle of each)
Niacin 500mg - pre bed
Melatonin 3mg - pre bed
Multi
Test Drive or another test booster/estro reducer
And ofcourse good eating, sleep, protein, hanging on the monkey bars, and basketball or other LJSL type exercises, and avoid milk/dairy/sodas/junk food/white sugar/teas/coffees if you can,and it will greatly increase your height.

That stack can make you 1-2 inches in a month, by working through IGF-1 and the pi3k activator, HEX is a really potent pi3k activator so it only needs to be used in the morning @ 50mcg, since it also increases cortisol, prolactin and desensitization, so its best if used once daily @ 50mcg.

I know this is a BBing forum but you'll also need to reduce your lifting to 1 or 2 times a week, since the IGF-1 will go into healing your muscles instead of giving you the longitude bone growth that you want, and cut ejaculation down to, just to 2 times a week.

There are 2 more compounds, that can make you grow taller, but none of us are able to access it unless your an MD or a Biochemist or someone whos really deep down the rabbit hole in the medical industry, im a Programmer so i obviously cannot get these compounds, but if you can, they are " Methylprotodioscin" and "Dimethylicaritin" if you use those 2 compounds you wont need to use the above stack i mentioned earlier.

P.S
I'm not the "maker" of this info, im short for my height aswell, and did a lot of searching on the internet, reading pubmed, datbtrues articles, russianstars experiences and all these other guys who have posted info in relation to the GHRP compounds.
A lot of this info tho, comes from a guy called "xcrunner" who is a Biochemist who came to the growtallforums and shared this info with us, he was 5'5 but now stands at 6'2 (a lot of people critisized him, but he was redeemed by the medical journals backing up his evidence and claims), he recently left the forums tho, but he has taught us a lot, and we remember everything that hes shared, so hopefully, this could help you guys out aswell :).
Hi people, have you and/or anyone else tried this stack yet? Any results?

Looks like a pretty good stack for growing taller. Currently 19 and 5ft 4.5, wish to be at least a strong 5ft8.

yp2

Awards
I took GH when I was 19.. I knew I would eventually be using aas therefore did not want to seal epi. plates before reaching full height. I grew approx 2 inches (5'7 to 5'9) in around 3 months.
Furthermore, it was costly at the time, however, this was more to my lack of knowledge of what gear actually costs. Im currently using blue tops, getting great results, and paying substantially less than a grand per kit.
hey bro im 19 an im going to start a hgh cycle. how did you took it? like how much iu's? what time did you took it? i was thinking about spliting it through the day in the morning and before bed and taking it every other day.

brandon.27

Awards
hey so I was wondering if you are not deficient in hgh but you are just naturally short why can't hgh work and make you taller?

xGenericx

Awards
hey so I was wondering if you are not deficient in hgh but you are just naturally short why can't hgh work and make you taller?
It can make you taller. There is still a genetic limit however. These methods are more so for making up for environmental issues or bad diet before your epiphysial plates close.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im 18, will HGH make me any taller? I heard that it will. Is this fact or fiction?

Thought you guys might find this interesting- a little food for thought:

in Endocrinol (Oxf). 2006 May;64(5):510-3. [h=1]Treatment with the aromatase inhibitor letrozole during adolescence increases near-final height in boys with constitutional delay of puberty.[/h]Hero M, Wickman S, Dunkel L.
[h=3]Source[/h]Hospital for Children and Adolescents, Helsinki University Central Hospital, Helsinki, Finland.

[h=3]Abstract[/h][h=4]OBJECTIVE:[/h]We investigated whether inhibition of oestrogen biosynthesis with the aromatase inhibitor, letrozole, during adolescence improves near-final height in boys with constitutional delay of puberty.
[h=4]PATIENTS AND METHODS:[/h]Seventeen boys with constitutional delay of puberty were randomized to receive testosterone (T) enanthate (1 mg/kg i.m.) every 4 weeks for 6 months in combination with placebo (Pl, n = 8), or the aromatase inhibitor letrozole (Lz, 2.5 mg/day orally) (n = 9), for 12 months. After treatment, patients were followed up until near-final height. Height discrepancy was calculated as near-final height minus mid-parental target height.
[h=4]MEASUREMENTS:[/h]The primary end point was the difference in near-final height between the groups treated either with T + Pl or T + Lz. Secondarily, height discrepancy and gain in height standard deviation score (SDS) were analysed in both groups.
[h=4]RESULTS:[/h]Boys treated with T + Lz reached a higher mean near-final height than did boys on T + Pl (175.8 vs. 169.1 cm, respectively, P = 0.04). In T + Lz-treated boys, mean near-final height did not differ from their mid-parental target height (175.8 vs. 177.1 cm, P = 0.38), whereas in T + Pl-treated boys, mean near-final height was lower than mid-parental target height (169.1 vs. 173.9 cm, P = 0.007). T + Lz-treated boys had a greater increment in height SDS over the pretreatment height SDS than T + Pl-treated boys (+1.4 SDS vs.+0.8 SDS, P = 0.03).
[h=4]CONCLUSIONS:[/h]Our findings indicate that in adolescent boys an increase in adult height can be attained by use of aromatase inhibitors.

J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2005 Dec;90(12):6396-402. Epub 2005 Sep 27.
[h=1]Inhibition of estrogen biosynthesis with a potent aromatase inhibitor increases predicted adult height in boys with idiopathic short stature: a randomized controlled trial.[/h]Hero M, Norjavaara E, Dunkel L.
[h=3]Source[/h]Hospital for Children and Adolescents, University of Helsinki, Finland.

[h=3]Abstract[/h][h=4]CONTEXT:[/h]In males as well as in females, estrogen is an essential regulator of bone maturation, growth plate fusion, and cessation of longitudinal growth. Therefore, an increase in predicted adult height (PAH) may be achieved in short boys by blocking estrogen biosynthesis.
[h=4]OBJECTIVE:[/h]We tested the hypothesis that a decrease in the rate of bone maturation and an increase in PAH can be achieved in boys with idiopathic short stature (ISS) by the method of blocking estrogen biosynthesis with an aromatase inhibitor. Secondarily, we investigated the effects of aromatase inhibition on bone mineralization.
[h=4]DESIGN:[/h]This was a prospective, double-blind, randomized, placebo (Pl)-controlled clinical study.
[h=4]SETTING:[/h]The study was performed at a university hospital out-patient clinic.
[h=4]PATIENTS:[/h]Thirty-one boys, aged 9.0-14.5 yr, with ISS were studied.
[h=4]INTERVENTION:[/h]The boys were treated with the aromatase inhibitor letrozole (Lz; 2.5 mg/d) or Pl for 2 yr.
[h=4]MAIN OUTCOME MEASURE:[/h]The main outcome measure was the change in PAH after 24 months of treatment.
[h=4]RESULTS:[/h]PAH increased by 5.9 cm (P < 0.0001), and height SD score for bone age increased by 0.7 SD score (P < 0.0001) in the Lz-treated boys, whereas no changes occurred in the respective measures in Pl-treated boys. Areal bone mineral density of the lumbar spine and femoral neck, assessed by dual-energy x-ray absorptiometry, increased in a similar fashion in both groups during the treatment, whereas bone mineral apparent density increased only in those taking Lz (median increase, 4.3%; P = 0.009).
[h=4]CONCLUSIONS:[/h]Treatment with the aromatase inhibitor Lz delays bone maturation and improves PAH in boys with ISS. No adverse effects on bone mineralization were evident after 2 yr of treatment.

J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2008 Mar;93(3):823-31. Epub 2007 Dec 28.
[h=1]Anastrozole increases predicted adult height of short adolescent males treated with growth hormone: a randomized, placebo-controlled, multicenter trial for one to three years.[/h]Mauras N, Gonzalez de Pijem L, Hsiang HY, Desrosiers P, Rapaport R, Schwartz ID, Klein KO, Singh RJ, Miyamoto A, Bishop K.
[h=3]Source[/h]Nemours Children's Clinic, Division of Endocrinology, 807 Children's Way, Jacksonville, Florida 32207, USA. [email protected]

[h=3]Abstract[/h][h=4]CONTEXT:[/h]The process of epiphyseal fusion during puberty is regulated by estrogen, even in males.
[h=4]OBJECTIVE:[/h]Our objective was to investigate whether anastrozole, a potent aromatase inhibitor, could delay bone age acceleration and increase predicted adult height in adolescent boys with GH deficiency.
[h=4]METHODS:[/h]Fifty-two adolescent males with GH deficiency treated with GH were randomized to cotreatment with anastrozole or placebo daily for up to 36 months.
[h=4]RESULTS:[/h]Fifty subjects completed 12 months, 41 completed 24 months, and 28 completed 36 months. Linear growth was comparable between groups; however, there was a significantly slower increase in bone age advancement from baseline in the anastrozole group vs. placebo group after 2 yr (+1.8+/-0.1 vs. +2.7+/-0.1 yr, P<0.0001) and after 3 yr (+2.5+/-0.2 vs. +4.1+/-0.1 yr, P<0.0001). This resulted in a net increase in predicted adult height of +4.5+/-1.2 cm in the anastrozole group at 24 months and +6.7+/-1.4 cm at 36 months as compared with a 1-cm gain at both time points in the placebo group. Estradiol and estrone concentrations increased less in the anastrozole group compared with placebo group. All boys on the aromatase inhibitor had normal tempo of virilization. Safety data, including glucose, and plasma lipid concentrations were comparable between groups.
[h=4]CONCLUSIONS:[/h]Anastrozole increases adult height potential of adolescent boys on GH therapy while maintaining normal pubertal progression after 2-3 yr. This treatment offers an alternative in promoting growth in GH-deficient boys in puberty. Long-term follow up is needed to elucidate fully the safety and efficacy of this approach.

mhsattack16

mhsattack16

Awards
Its believed to be estrogen that causes this.
Makes me wonder if the rebounding estrogen from AAS use in developing stages speeds up the process, thus stopping growth short of it's potential.

.....BUT I have been wrong many times before.

xGenericx

Awards
Makes me wonder if the rebounding estrogen from AAS use in developing stages speeds up the process, thus stopping growth short of it's potential.

.....BUT I have been wrong many times before.
Yes!

bassdrum

Awards
I took GH when I was 19.. I knew I would eventually be using aas therefore did not want to seal epi. plates before reaching full height. I grew approx 2 inches (5'7 to 5'9) in around 3 months.
wow, im 18 right now and also 5'7.. you think i could get the same results with 'Riptropin' ? its a HGH that is about $400 a month

bernard_1945

Awards
Let me tell you something guys:THE ONLY COMPANY APPROVED by chinese ministry of health to produce(and have the extremely expensive technology) to produce recombinant growth hormone is gensci and their product is Jintropin.Please,don't take it the wrong way, in not advertising but all these:riptopin,trimatropin,hygetropin.....pfff ect chinese stuffs are fakes.The have a 192 sequence hormone with some melatonin derivate inside them to have better slep.The technology is very expensive.So the only way is to buy this with a prescription send to them by email from your doctor(any doctor, dosen't have to be an endocrynologist, they can' really verify:)).The only reason i posted this is to help you eoples dont give 400-500$ per month for something fake so plz admins, to not delete this.And even so, the chinese stuffs will have a slower, weaker effect than major brands of europe and USA but they will do the job.hope this helps.

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
Let me tell you something guys:THE ONLY COMPANY APPROVED by chinese ministry of health to produce(and have the extremely expensive technology) to produce recombinant growth hormone is gensci and their product is Jintropin.Please,don't take it the wrong way, in not advertising but all these:riptopin,trimatropin,hygetropin.....pfff ect chinese stuffs are fakes.The have a 192 sequence hormone with some melatonin derivate inside them to have better slep.The technology is very expensive.So the only way is to buy this with a prescription send to them by email from your doctor(any doctor, dosen't have to be an endocrynologist, they can' really verify:)).The only reason i posted this is to help you eoples dont give 400-500$ per month for something fake so plz admins, to not delete this.And even so, the chinese stuffs will have a slower, weaker effect than major brands of europe and USA but they will do the job.hope this helps.
This is 100000% correct!! I made a thread about the same point with igf-1 on the igf section.192-aa gh can make terrible side effects because the body fights against the unknown virus.192 is not similar to human gh. Kefei for example don't even make a secret out of it that they make 192-aa gh. One word to hygetropin: these company make huge batches of hgh with all kind of top colour and without label. Reseller around the world buy it like that and label it. There you have your "rigtropin, riptropin, blue tops, red tops almost everything that is not pharmaceutical grade.

kkeshta

Awards
height

Furthermore, it was costly at the time, however, this was more to my lack of knowledge of what gear actually costs. Im currently using blue tops, getting great results, and paying substantially less than a grand per kit.

Hi bro i just wanted to know how long did u take ur hgh for and how many units made u grow 2" and did u c a difference in ur body?

tomi.be

Awards
Hey dude can you send me a copy of your stack that helped you grow taller?

Thomasxavier

Awards
Please understand, NO OVER THE COUNTER supplement will EVER make you grow.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please understand, NO OVER THE COUNTER supplement will EVER make you grow.
An aromatase inhibitor given to someone who's growth plates haven't closed yet will

limitless3679

limitless3679

Awards

Skyhigh64

Awards
I know this thread is old but has anyone here tried this stack yet with any success and i wouldn't recommend herperzine A as a somatostatin inhibitor cause it stuff your brain, it really can mess up your brain. e.g. " I've been diagnosed with depression with schizophrenoid features (voices and all that) and one thing that has made the psychotic features noticably, drastically worse, is Huperzine A. According to my understanding, the NMDA pathways are implicated somewhat in schizophrenia as malfunctioning. Huperzine A is a noncompetitive NMDA receptor antagonist, and this would be my guess as to the source of the problem."

Therefore it'd be best to take either l-arginine, preferably
arginine pyroglutamate lysine since it can increase hgh secretion by 700 percent and would be good to cycle it with naicin by taking one one day and taking the other the next so that the body doesn't get use to it. acetly choline is also great a somatostin inhibitor but really inhibiting it isn't really neccesary "as somatostation allows the buildup of GH to occur. When somatostatin backs down, GH is able to be released as a pulse."

Also you could theoretically substitute hex with I
pamorelin since it's a third generation peptide and doesn't increase cortisol and prolactin but still should be a potent pi3k activator as are most ghrelin mimetics from what i have found, especially if you can obtain the peptide ghrelin it self.

As for a fluoride blocker i would suggest taking chlorella as it a super-food know to cleanse the body of heavy metal deposits, pollutants and radicals within the body, as well as a possible pi3k activator and if bought in bulk can also be a better substitute for meat since it has allot more protein and many other Amino acids and nutrients required by the body.

Esse

Awards
hey I AM about to start the stack. I m 29 btw. Yea I know sounds crazy. By I ll let you know.

gmanall

Awards
Bump, someone I knew as a kid got put on GH for being short... after 2 years they grew 2 inch's over their predicted height.

tahalikhan

Awards
Treatment

12 year old girl with just got mature but growth plates open. height 5'1" . cyclist and golfer please suggest easy therapy for getting tall. thnx

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
12 year old girl with just got mature but growth plates open. height 5'1" . cyclist and golfer please suggest easy therapy for getting tall. thnx
Tie your feet to the ceiling and hang upside down for 1-2 hours a day. Start out every other day and then move to everyday the third week.

tahalikhan

Awards
Tie your feet to the ceiling and hang upside down for 1-2 hours a day. Start out every other day and then move to everyday the third week.
any medical stuff though that can help I heard from my physician that I can hardly grow 1 or 1.5 inch from here as per my bone age

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Dnp 1200mg per day will work just fine for height growth. I like to add in 400mcg of Clen to keep me hydrated and feeling well. Make sure you run Halotestin all while doing this. It will ensure growth plates don't close. No need for test base as the Dnp works miracles for your wellbeing.

Bx87

Awards
Dnp 1200mg per day will work just fine for height growth. I like to add in 400mcg of Clen to keep me hydrated and feeling well. Make sure you run Halotestin all while doing this. It will ensure growth plates don't close. No need for test base as the Dnp works miracles for your wellbeing.
Can this work for someone whose growth plates are closed?

For 30 year old man who is way past the puberty.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ya. Its rule 7 section 4 of the anabolic minds rule book. Didn't you read them when you joined?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Can this work for someone whose growth plates are closed?

For 30 year old man who is way past the puberty.
Generally speaking, no. When the plates close your pretty much done

Bx87

Awards
Ya. Its rule 7 section 4 of the anabolic minds rule book. Didn't you read them when you joined?
okay I re-read the forum rules. Seems like this isn't a forum for me then.

desiree4

Awards
hello if you don't mind me asking what are blue tops??