Hey I was planning on running a iml super 1-andro and 4-andro stack…

TurdFergason

Awards
…I was wondering if it be beneficial as a stand-alone stack. Also would I need cycle support and a pct afterwards without stacking sarms?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hello sir, it certainly is beneficial. These convert to legit Testosterone and 1-test. They work standalone

Cycle support can never hurt, but with something that mild you may not even need it.

You def want to use PCT as these are suppressive but generally speaking these are much more mild then anabolic steroids would be.

Some OTC PCTs could work, depending on age, cycle history, health etc. I personally have my clients use Clomid and/or nolva for 2-3 months minimum after any run, but thats your call

If you wanna try them my code "WES15" gets you 15% off at www.ironmaglabs.com

Good luck sir

TurdFergason

Awards
Hello sir, it certainly is beneficial. These convert to legit Testosterone and 1-test. They work standalone

Cycle support can never hurt, but with something that mild you may not even need it.

You def want to use PCT as these are suppressive but generally speaking these are much more mild then anabolic steroids would be.

Some OTC PCTs could work, depending on age, cycle history, health etc. I personally have my clients use Clomid and/or nolva for 2-3 months minimum after any run, but thats your call

If you wanna try them my code "WES15" gets you 15% off at www.ironmaglabs.com

Good luck sir
Thank you so much. I’m 30 and weigh 175-180lbs. I have only tried hi tech superdrol before in the past. What realistic results can I expect from just the super andro 1 and 4? I’d like to pack on some muscle and get closer to 200lbs. I was planning on doing just two pumps of each like the label says. Would that be sufficient or do I need to up the dosage? Thanks again.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Full-disclosure I have never used IML's td carrier but assuming it does a good job, I have no reason to doubt it to be fair, I personally would use a little more. I would prefer 3-4 pumps each. You can always start at two and assess after 3-4 weeks. No matter the dose I would personally run these for at least 8 weeks and would be more likely to go longer as long as no sides creep in, which they shouldn't but you never know.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't remember the doses per pump, but I'd do a minimum of 150 mg of both and up the dose if felt like it, at some point. If experiencing lethargy, low mood, low libido or stuff like that, then would increase the 4-Andro. If wanting more strenght/growth, then increase the 1-Andro, or both.

Don't over analyse or create specific expectations on what kind of results you could should get. Just train hard, have your diet on point, eat enough and see where it gets you and enjoy the run.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't remember the doses per pump, but I'd do a minimum of 150 mg of both and up the dose if felt like it, at some point. If experiencing lethargy, low mood, low libido or stuff like that, then would increase the 4-Andro. If wanting more strenght/growth, then increase the 1-Andro, or both.

Don't over analyse or create specific expectations on what kind of results you could should get. Just train hard, have your diet on point, eat enough and see where it gets you and enjoy the run.
They are 50mg/pump so we are on the same page.

TurdFergason

Awards

Thank you for the advice. It is much appreciated. I have a tendency to over analyze everything.
Do you think an OTC pct be sufficient afterwards?

Last edited:
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thank you for the advice. It is much appreciated. I have a tendency to over analyze everything.
Do you think an OTC pct be sufficient afterwards?
I have a saying; better serm, than sorry, lol. But I do think with 1-Andro it's best to use a serm. Clomid or Nolva. Our board sponsors MA research and Supreme labs should have you covered. @Smont and @cheftepesh1 can help you with any questions regarding those and can provide discount codes.

If you want to make the run a little more fun and maybe add to strenght, you could add in Epiandro and create a kind of 'classic Andro stack'. This is not necessary by any means, but just a thought, if interested. Since you already have 2 TD's in, an oral Epiandro would probably be more practical. CEL Stano Plex is a good one.

Last edited:
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have a saying; better serm, than sorry, lol. But I do think with 1-Andro it's best to use a serm. Clomid or Nolva. Our board sponsors MA research and Supreme labs should have you covered. @Smont and @cheftepesh1 can help you with any questions regarding those and can provide discount codes.

If you want to make the run a little more fun and maybe add to the strenght, you could add in Epiandro and create a kind of 'classic Andro stack'. This is not necessary by any means, but just a thought, if interested. Since you already have 2 TD's in, an oral Epiandro would probably be more practical. CEL Stano Plex is a good one.
I would agree with this as far as using clomid or Nolva. Better safe than sorry.

TurdFergason

Awards

If you want to make the run a little more fun and maybe add to strenght, you could add in Epiandro and create a kind of 'classic Andro stack'. This is not necessary by any means, but just a thought, if interested. Since you already have 2 TD's in, an oral Epiandro would probably be more practical. CEL Stano Plex is a good one.
Thank you so much for the recommendations. This is exactly what I was looking for. I have been worried about how to find Nolva if I needed it. Also I think I will add epi as well. You’re a life saver.

TurdFergason

Awards

With the epi added to the stack do I need to stagger what and when I take? Do I take them all for up to 8 weeks or do I take the 1 andro and 4 andro then start the epi later? Also if I use nolva do I need to start on pct during my last week on cycle?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
With the epi added to the stack do I need to stagger what and when I take? Do I take them all for up to 8 weeks or do I take the 1 andro and 4 andro then start the epi later? Also if I use nolva do I need to start on pct during my last week on cycle?
I would run them all from the start (and have). But if you want to save money or for some other reason don't have/get enough Epiandro, then put it in the latter part of the run, so you'll finish with the most amount of androgens. 600 mg of oral Epiandro is considered the minimun effective dose by many. 600 mg - 1 200 mg a typical range. Oral Epiandro is fast acting and a bit 'short lived', so the best timing is preWO. I suggest trying out 300 mg preWO the first time and if no issues (like BP spike or anxiety that some may get), then try 600 preWO next time and if you choose to go higher, try that amount preWO. If higher amounts at once give you some issues, then you can divide it to morning and preWO. On non training days just take when most practical, like in the morning or morning and noon. Or if the amount of Epiandro you acquire is not enough to use daily, then take only preWO. I like to run daily from start to finish though.

Start your Nolva the day after your last Andro dose. 20/20/20/20 so 20 mg daily for 4 weeks is what I usually do. 20/20/10/10 is also a popular dosing scheme for Nolva. But it's worth to note, that Wesley said above, that he has his clients typically use a serm 2-3 months.. Before (during) and after bloods would tell the story best.

TurdFergason

Awards
I would run them all from the start (and have). But if you want to save money or for some other reason don't have/get enough Epiandro, then put it in the latter part of the run, so you'll finish with the most amount of androgens. 600 mg of oral Epiandro is considered the minimun effective dose by many. 600 mg - 1 200 mg a typical range. Oral Epiandro is fast acting and a bit 'short lived', so the best timing is preWO. I suggest trying out 300 mg preWO the first time and if no issues (like BP spike or anxiety that some may get), then try 600 preWO next time and if you choose to go higher, try that amount preWO. If higher amounts at once give you some issues, then you can divide it to morning and preWO. On non training days just take when most practical, like in the morning or morning and noon. Or if the amount of Epiandro you acquire is not enough to use daily, then take only preWO. I like to run daily from start to finish though.

Start your Nolva the day after your last Andro dose. 20/20/20/20 so 20 mg daily for 4 weeks is what I usually do. 20/20/10/10 is also a popular dosing scheme for Nolva. But it's worth to note, that Wesley said above, that he has his clients typically use a serm 2-3 months.. Before (during) and after bloods would tell the story best.
Thank you so much for your timely and very detailed responses. You are awesome. I ordered a couple bottles of the Stano. Planning to pick up the nolva from ma research like you said. Again, thank you. I greatly appreciate it.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thank you so much for your timely and very detailed responses. You are awesome. I ordered a couple bottles of the Stano. Planning to pick up the nolva from ma research like you said. Again, thank you. I greatly appreciate it.
No problem mate = ) I've gotten help here too, this is a good forum, welcome to AM. I think code "smont" gives some discount on the MA site.

LimBios

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone here seen the cycle support and PCT included with the IML Andro stacks? I'm trying to log the 1-andro stack now, would welcome any opinions/changes.
Morning day 4:
Ended up getting to the PO box Monday, started Tuesday.

Only day four, not feeling anything crazy. Been applying the andro to shoulders and ursa to arms/ribs in AM, andro to shoulders and arms in PM.

Personal life and mood have been turbulent for a month now, but seems unaffected.
May drop the E-control as someone pointed out I don't need it with a non aromatizing substance.

I weight in at 163.8lbs this morning, that seems to be an outlier though. I didn't eat all of my food yesterday, and the rest of the week I've still been hanging around 166-167 when weighed. Vascularity unchanged, abs did look better in mirror, though that may have been the sunlight.

lifts and stamina seem unchanged for now and I don't expect any noticeable changes till after the two week mark.

Here are the details for the rest of the IML stack, excluding the 1-andro:
"Ultra Male"
  • Prolensis® (Bulbine Natalensis PE 10:1 Extract) – 200mg
  • Fenusol® (Fenugreek Seed Extract) – 200mg
  • Urtica Dioica (Stinging Nettle PE 10:1 Extract) – 125mg
  • Maca Root (PE 20:1 Extract) – 125mg
  • Bioperine® – 10mg
E-control
  • Androsta-3 5-diene-7 17-dione – 25mg
  • Chlorophytum Borivilianum (50% extract) – 250mg
  • Indole-3-carbinol (I3C) – 200mg
Cycle support
  • Milk Thistle (Silybum Marianum) – 500mg
  • Glutathione (GSH) – 400mg
  • Artichoke (4:1 extract) – 300mg
  • Hawthorne Berry – 300mg
  • Saw Palmetto (Serenoa Repens) – 200mg
  • Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) – 100mg
  • Celery Seed (Extract) – 100mg
  • Grape Seed (Extract) – 100mg
Anabolic matrix
  • Tribulus Terrestris (40% Extract/20% Protodioscin) – 450mg
  • Maca Root (PE 4:1 Extract) – 300mg
  • Tongkat Ali (PE 20:1 Extract) – 250mg
  • Diindolylmethane (DIM) – 200mg
  • Chrysin (5,7-Dihydroxyflavone) – 100mg
  • 5-DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone) – 15mg
  • Bioperine® – 10mg

TurdFergason

Awards
No problem mate = ) I've gotten help here too, this is a good forum, welcome to AM. I think code "smont" gives some discount on the MA site.
Kind of intimidated/skeptical of how minimal the MA site is. Is their stuff legit? Also they don’t really give an explanation of what anything is. Would you add anything to the 1and 4 and + epi stack? Want to maximize my results.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Kind of intimidated/skeptical of how minimal the MA site is. Is their stuff legit? Also they don’t really give an explanation of what anything is. Would you add anything to the 1and 4 and + epi stack? Want to maximize my results.
They have a good reputation. Amount of info on site probably due to the nature of the products (RC).

From a maximizing results POV, I can't think of anything to add (unless adding more gear, but it's a different cycle then). It's allways good to have an AI on hand, when running anything hormonal, although probably no immediate need for it for that stack, but you never know. Many like to add support supps, like OL K1ngs Shield or solo NAC and stuff, but those are not for maximizing results.

TurdFergason

Awards
They have a good reputation. Amount of info on site probably due to the nature of the products (RC).

From a maximizing results POV, I can't think of anything to add (unless adding more gear, but it's a different cycle then). It's allways good to have an AI on hand, when running anything hormonal, although probably no immediate need for it for that stack, but you never know. Many like to add support supps, like OL K1ngs Shield or solo NAC and stuff, but those are not for maximizing results.
Thanks a lot man. You’re the best. I would’ve been lost without all your help. I feel like I owe you a bottle of something.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks a lot man. You’re the best. I would’ve been lost without all your help. I feel like I owe you a bottle of something.
Well we do have a whisky thread going on and I've been looking to try some new flavors 😏 Lol, jk, we're good.

TurdFergason

Awards
Well we do have a whisky thread going on and I've been looking to try some new flavors 😏 Lol, jk, we're good.
Hey sorry to bother you again. I just discovered apex alchemy and they have the BOGO sale going on. Would any of those products work alongside what I have now? Or any of those I could use as a replacement for what I already have to extend my cycle?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@Smont is very good at explaining...if you have questions about MA stuff he is the guy to ask.

cylon357

cylon357

Awards
  • First Up Vote
MA is legit in my experience. They have one of the best MK-677 products on the market. I have used a handful of their peps as well. All GTG in my experience.

Not a rep, in case any of that sounds reppy. Just want to recognize good vendors in this thing we do.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey sorry to bother you again. I just discovered apex alchemy and they have the BOGO sale going on. Would any of those products work alongside what I have now? Or any of those I could use as a replacement for what I already have to extend my cycle?
The reason there site is limited is because he only puts out products he believes work and trusts the source.

Other companies just put out any product they believe will sell

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
There are no shady board sponsors. If a sponsor has been around for at least a year then there gtg, if a sponsor put out bad products then everyone would be talking about it

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
And I'm not just saying that about ma, that goes for every other company here as well. Ive been a member on this forum for over 10 years. I wouldn't associate myself with a company I didn't trust and I will even go as far as saying that I'm willing to vouch for the other board sponsors that I have nothing to do with.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
And I'm not just saying that about ma, that goes for every other company here as well. Ive been a member on this forum for over 10 years. I wouldn't associate myself with a company I didn't trust and I will even go as far as saying that I'm willing to vouch for the other board sponsors that I have nothing to do with.
i thought he said he had some questions about MA products, that was why i tagged you?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Apex is great. I don't think I'd personally necessary add anything to the PH stack though 🤔 Let the Andros do the work. This of course doesn't mean you can't or won't benefit of any, but I would personally just go with the Andros and go for Apex and other natty stuff after the run.

For pct and onwards you have a lot of options from them. I like Ursa Major - Ursolic acid (as does many). Helps with cutting and staying lean.

Epichaos - Epicatechin gets a lot of love and would fit to pct and/or onwards well, no matter if cutting, maintaining or bulking. I have yet to try any Epicatechin product myself, but Epichaos is on my to do list.

Hyperion for mood, energy, libido. Could use anytime and might fit to pct aswell (lowish dose).

I assume you've found the Apex subforum too. You can continue research from there. Not that I mind giving my opinions, but I don't have all the answers and it's good to do your own research, so you can decide for yourself and not only count on others opinions. For example you may very well wish to add something Apex or else to your stack, even though I said I wouldn't myself.