Hey guys planning a cycle need some input...

MM1Snapper

MM1Snapper

Awards
Alrighty everyone! Not to active on the forums but chime into them when it comes to playing with orals and having a few off the wall pct questions. But first and for most you need to know about me.

Height: 6'
Weight 190lbs
Bf: 13%

Years lifting: 6, 3-Serious

Diet is pretty clean i have a list of various meals i choose from and the average calories i eat on a day to day basis is about these figures. Anywhere from 5-7 meals daily.

Calories: ~3000
Pro: 300g(I always get 300g at a minimum)
Carbs: 200-300g(It varies based on work out days.)
Fats: 67-80g(Again varies based on foods and work out days/off days)

Previous cycles:
When i was 19 i did a 4week epi cycle with proper Toremifene pct. Was stupid but i was in college and trying to recover from a shoulder injury faster once i got the ok to work out from the doc. After that i said i would wait till im 21.

Ok thanks for staying tunned. Now i plan on running a spawn cycle sometime in the next 3-4months. Ill show the lay out in a sec. Toremifene will be used as pct(Only 4weeks after cycle in tapered dosage). But the Toremifene is about three years old now, i got it when i did my previous one. There is no exp date and its been in a cool dark place the whole time never opened. Also wasnt sure if it would be to much for my liver. Any input???

Spawn Cycle:
Week 1- 2Caps(60mg tren,16mg epi)
Week 2- 3Caps(90mg Tren, 24mg epi)
Week 3- 3Caps(90mg Tren, 24mg epi)
Week 4- 4Caps(120mg Tren, 36mg epi)

*Also have 22 Epistane pills i might use in either the early weeks or later.

Pct:
Week 5- 90mg Toremifene, 4Caps Post Cycle Support
Week 6- 60mg Toremifene, 4Caps Post Cycle Support
Week 7- 60mg Toremifene, 4Caps Post Cycle Support
Week 8- 30mg Toremifene, 4Caps Post Cycle Support

Support supplement:
Cycle Support
ON Whey
ON Casein
Creatine Mono(use starting PCT)
Multi
Fish Oil
Jacked(Use Starting PCT)

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Looks good to me, good luck bro
A couple kids at my old gym did spawn cycles and they got some good results pretty funny tho, dont think any of them did a pct at all tho.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It would be better if u ran tren solo first. It is def a tricky beast.
But if u decide to run Spawn dont run it at 4 caps a day. Maybe add 1 cap of Epistane a day for last 22 days of ur cycle.