Here its is first cylce superdrol log

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you ever feel sick after? I've been up all night feeling like I'm gonna throw up
No I never had. Hopefully mixing it with a drink will help ya.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would try to dodge my tongue and get it straight down my throat.... lol.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Haha I drop clomid right on my tongue, taste like sh*t.

bluedevil00

bluedevil00

Awards
Shiiiiii I feel like a soft asz... I honestly can't imagine another month of this..

GetBent

Awards
Thanks guys! So this is a super weird question. I have some weird bruising at the base of my toes.. Only on my right foot. I don't remember dropping or hitting it on anything. Is this some sort of side or did I just do something and not remember. Anyone ever see or hear of this?
I got unexplained bruising with M1T, easy bruising can be a liver issue but mine came and passed quickly so who knows. I have not herd of bruising being a side but anything that is liver toxic could do it in my juvenile medical opinion!

bluedevil00

bluedevil00

Awards
mate wait until you get onto harder stuff
Afraid this may be a one and done ph experience for me, I wanted to see what it's all about but honestly for the money hassle and results I feel that anabeta can't be topped.

bluedevil00

bluedevil00

Awards
I got unexplained bruising with M1T, easy bruising can be a liver issue but mine came and passed quickly so who knows. I have not herd of bruising being a side but anything that is liver toxic could do it in my juvenile medical opinion!
Yea it was strange, went away though and no other issues

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Afraid this may be a one and done ph experience for me, I wanted to see what it's all about but honestly for the money hassle and results I feel that anabeta can't be topped.
Still have to try that stuff.
U worked hard ate a lot and kept protein high.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'm sorry bro but u can't gain 15-20 pounds on Anabeta. U had to do something wrong on this cycle, everyone I know including me blows the f*ck up on SD.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm sorry bro but u can't gain 15-20 pounds on Anabeta. U had to do something wrong on this cycle, everyone I know including me blows the f*ck up on SD.
So, was he not doing it right?
What areas should he have tweaked? Diet lifting?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
So, was he not doing it right?
What areas should he have tweaked? Diet lifting?
I don't like making assumptions, but it had to b both. He said he has bad knees so he wasn't pounding his legs either. I had a friend who didn't know sh*t about PH/DS and he took Mastavol(SD clone) and put on 20 pounds, granted he didn't take a pct and lost it all lol. I think if u starved on SD, you'd still gain a few pounds haha.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
idk I'm happy with beast I started 175 ish and now I'm over 200 with pr's in every lift I ate a ton and put on a tad of fat. Over all I give beast 2 thumbs up but everyone is different

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
idk I'm happy with beast I started 175 ish and now I'm over 200 with pr's in every lift I ate a ton and put on a tad of fat. Over all I give beast 2 thumbs up but everyone is different
Exactly! Its the sh*t!

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Exactly! Its the sh*t!
I will still have 36 pills left after this cycle and I have another unopened bottle. Will definately be ordering more before the ban if and when that ever goes through.

bluedevil00

bluedevil00

Awards
I don't like making assumptions, but it had to b both. He said he has bad knees so he wasn't pounding his legs either. I had a friend who didn't know sh*t about PH/DS and he took Mastavol(SD clone) and put on 20 pounds, granted he didn't take a pct and lost it all lol. I think if u starved on SD, you'd still gain a few pounds haha.
Well I'm here to tell you bro, I increased everything from lifts, to workout days, protein, calories, water intake, and carbs, and I'm lucky if I put on 8lbs. I did that on anabeta with half of what I put in on this cycle. I'm not saying that will be the case for everyone...maybe this amazon mdrol was bunk...but for my first cycle I expected bigger results, especially out of something like sd. I mean I didn't even have a single side effect...not even lethargy really.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Well I'm here to tell you bro, I increased everything from lifts, to workout days, protein, calories, water intake, and carbs, and I'm lucky if I put on 8lbs. I did that on anabeta with half of what I put in on this cycle. I'm not saying that will be the case for everyone...maybe this amazon mdrol was bunk...but for my first cycle I expected bigger results, especially out of something like sd. I mean I didn't even have a single side effect...not even lethargy really.
Oh sh*t well that explains it right there. If u bought mdrol from amazon it probly was bunk, especially if u didn't even have any sides, lethargy being the major one everyone gets, and of course back pumps. After your pct take enough time off and get some more SD from a reliable source, if u wanna cycle again. My apologies bro, I'm sorry u didn't have a better experience.

bluedevil00

bluedevil00

Awards
Oh sh*t well that explains it right there. If u bought mdrol from amazon it probly was bunk, especially if u didn't even have any sides, lethargy being the major one everyone gets, and of course back pumps. After your pct take enough time off and get some more SD from a reliable source, if u wanna cycle again. My apologies bro, I'm sorry u didn't have a better experience.
Hey man it's not your fault.. I wish it would have went better too, just gonna fight through pct and who knows maybe I'll work up the urge to have another go in 6 months or something...I'm almost at my target 200 and I know a run of anabeta will get me there after pct, then its time for a cut.

bluedevil00

bluedevil00

Awards
On a side note.... I FOUND THE CURE FOR LIQUID SERMS.!!!! I took a small dixi cup added 2ml of torem. Then I squeezed in enough honey to just cover the bottom of the cup. Stirred that together then filled the dixi half way to the top with milk and stirred it good. Slammed it like a shot and didn't take a damn thing!!! Seriously guys you gotta try it. It was incredible I was up all night last night feeling like I was gonna puke....sometimes I amaze even myself

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey man it's not your fault.. I wish it would have went better too, just gonna fight through pct and who knows maybe I'll work up the urge to have another go in 6 months or something...I'm almost at my target 200 and I know a run of anabeta will get me there after pct, then its time for a cut.
Put anabeta in your pct.
I'm doing the same trying to hit 200, maybe 205 then I'm going to try and drop
some b/f

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Put anabeta in your pct.
I'm doing the same trying to hit 200, maybe 205 then I'm going to try and drop
some b/f
X2...I've even been seeing recently a lot of ppl r adding Ostarine(SARM) to their pct's. This in effect will most likely add further gains without any suppression. I will b doing this myself for my next pct.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Using ostarine along side my 150mgs of trt testosterone - third time I've used it I love the stuff and I get it in capsule form mmmmhmmmmm

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Using ostarine along side my 150mgs of trt testosterone - third time I've used it I love the stuff and I get it in capsule form mmmmhmmmmm
Sweet. Capsule form, hell of a lot better than liquid lol. How much did it cost u?

bluedevil00

bluedevil00

Awards
Has anyone else had like a chemical burning in their throat, from taking liquid serms, I feel like I have constant heart burn and my stomach is constantly upset. I've been able to off set the taste but this is really getting old.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Nausea is a common side effect and my mouth would go numb when I took my dose.

bluedevil00

bluedevil00

Awards
Sorry for the lack of updates guys, I've been off for almost 2 weeks now. I got sick and lost A few lbs. I gotta ask though for being off the cycle and almost two weeks into pct my eyes are noticeably yellow and my urine is still a little darker than usual. Is this normal during pct? I'm kinda worried. Can torem cause liver stress?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sorry for the lack of updates guys, I've been off for almost 2 weeks now. I got sick and lost A few lbs. I gotta ask though for being off the cycle and almost two weeks into pct my eyes are noticeably yellow and my urine is still a little darker than usual. Is this normal during pct? I'm kinda worried. Can torem cause liver stress?
Means your liver is under major stress!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
bluedevil00

bluedevil00

Awards
Cel cycle assist, torem and daa. I'm kinda scared after reading all these horror stories online. I'm gonna check about my health insurance and see if I can get in at the doc

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
No its the superdrol that caused this, drink as much water as u can and keep taking liver support.

bluedevil00

bluedevil00

Awards
No its the superdrol that caused this, drink as much water as u can and keep taking liver support.
Have you heard of people having this issue and recovering without going to the hospital? I missed a few days of my support supp, because I ran out. Could that have done it?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Have you heard of people having this issue and recovering without going to the hospital? I missed a few days of my support supp, because I ran out. Could that have done it?
U will recover bro, just get some more liver support. Your liver will clean itself out.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
U will recover bro, just get some more liver support. Your liver will clean itself out.
I suggest he see a doc just to catch anything before it gets out of hand
Get some AI Life Support and run for a month or 2 str8.

bluedevil00

bluedevil00

Awards
Here the thing I'm worried about. My insurance won't cover anything until I pay in 5k so if I go get bloods done. My levels are going to be elevated if my eyes are yellow I don't want them keeping me overnight and racking up insane bills that I can't pay if I can recover on my own. But at the same time I'm scared now. My **** has been looking funny I lost my appetite And idk if I'm sore from lifting but I can feel something in my back on the right side. I haven't been taking my pct as serious as I should and I'm hoping that if I get my **** in line I'll be ok.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Here the thing I'm worried about. My insurance won't cover anything until I pay in 5k so if I go get bloods done. My levels are going to be elevated if my eyes are yellow I don't want them keeping me overnight and racking up insane bills that I can't pay if I can recover on my own. But at the same time I'm scared now. My **** has been looking funny I lost my appetite And idk if I'm sore from lifting but I can feel something in my back on the right side. I haven't been taking my pct as serious as I should and I'm hoping that if I get my **** in line I'll be ok.
Quit p mag cause i lost my appetite which is a bad sign.

Next time AnaBeta bro, no SD for first cycle

bluedevil00

bluedevil00

Awards
Yea dude I'm done with everything but naturals. If you guys can offer any more help or support I really appreciate it. I'm scared cus I've never had anything like this happen. Should I stop taking torem so I don't put more stress on my liver?

bluedevil00

bluedevil00

Awards
Yea dude I'm done with everything but naturals. If you guys can offer any more help or support I really appreciate it. I'm scared cus I've never had anything like this happen. Should I stop taking torem so I don't put more stress on my liver?
Or lower the dose down I'm taking 90 mg

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Or lower the dose down I'm taking 90 mg
Lower the dose...
A guy on Herr sourdough knows his stuff on torem.

I would lower the dose almost to half or a 3rd.
Get the AI Life Support

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yeah go to the doc bro honestly, SD for first cycle is rough man. Some ppl's livers don't deal so well with it.