Here its is first cylce superdrol log

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I can see some changes... Keep after it.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
How much weight are you up? It looks to me that ur leaning out a little but might be the lighting from the last pic. Definate progress bro keep it up!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
What's your diet like? I know sd is a carb monster, but you've put on both muscle and fat from the first pic 7 months ago to your current pic. Good gains though, you are definitely growing.

Why sd for a first cycle? And FYI this isn't your first ph cycle, this is your first aas cycle. It just happens to be legal at the current moment.

And finally, go buy organ shield from purus labs for 20 bucks. Run it double dose for the final 2 weeks of your cycle. This should appropriately fill in the gap of no cycle assist and you can still run the rest of your cycle assist at the normal dose. You probably want to run some cycle assist during pct as well if your gonna use a serm.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
How much weight are you up? 1.It looks to me that ur leaning out a little but might be the lighting from the last pic. 2.Definate progress bro keep it up!
1. Not whatsoever
2. Completely agree, but his carbs have to be 2.5-3x his protein intake...

For a bulk great work buddy!

bluedevil00

bluedevil00

Awards
Feeling amazing guys...going to pick up some organ shield tomorrow after work. Defiantly going to up the dose to 30mg for week 4. Haven't felt any sides at all apart from the tingly balls in week one. Looking to eat and lift massive and finish strong. Gonna demolish anything in my way. Hoping for 1lb gain per day from here on out. Current morning weight is up from the high 180s to 195. And it looks like I am leaning out some. I'll post weekly update pics on Tuesday when I start week 4. So far so good. But now it's crunch time!

As for the previous post thanks for the insight guys. To keep it simple I picked sd because I told myself if I'm taking the plunge, I'm doing it big. (IMO your liver will be stronger before taking any prior aas/ph and you cant break yourself in because every compound is different, so building a tolerance to one supp wont help with another. (i could be wrong) i really think the only advantage IMO would be to see if you are prone to sides. (which again every compound is different) Theres no point in *****footing around, I'm glad I did.

Cal target 4000
Protein target 200
Carb target 600
It's hard to hit these everyday but I'm doing my best. If anything I think the small deficiency days are helping lean me out a bit.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Feeling amazing guys...going to pick up some organ shield tomorrow after work. Defiantly going to up the dose to 30mg for week 4. Haven't felt any sides at all apart from the tingly balls in week one. Looking to eat and lift massive and finish strong. Gonna demolish anything in my way. Hoping for 1lb gain per day from here on out. Current morning weight is up from the high 180s to 195. And it looks like I am leaning out some. I'll post weekly update pics on Tuesday when I start week 4. So far so good. But now it's crunch time!

As for the previous post thanks for the insight guys. To keep it simple I picked sd because I told myself if I'm taking the plunge, I'm doing it big. (IMO your liver will be stronger before taking any prior aas/ph and you cant break yourself in because every compound is different, so building a tolerance to one supp wont help with another. (i could be wrong) i really think the only advantage IMO would be to see if you are prone to sides. (which again every compound is different) Theres no point in *****footing around, I'm glad I did.

Cal target 4000
Protein target 200
Carb target 600
It's hard to hit these everyday but I'm doing my best. If anything I think the small deficiency days are helping lean me out a bit.
Nice. Your logic makes sense...
Want those carbs to put on that weight huh?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards

Cal target 4000
Protein target 200
Carb target 600
Good to hear this cycle is going pretty good. Damn hardly any sides though lol, I wish I was that lucky. I get back pumps like a motherf*cker if I go above 20 mg. I see all those carbs r definitely helping keep that lethargy away. Continue to kill this sh*t brother!

bluedevil00

bluedevil00

Awards
Yea to be honest I was kinda scared about sides at first, but I have been feeling great. I'm only taking cycle support and 2 fish/flak oil caps per day. No multi or anything. I honestly was expecting more, but I hope results start improving as I move into week 4.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yea to be honest I was kinda scared about sides at first, but I have been feeling great. I'm only taking cycle support and 2 fish/flak oil caps per day. No multi or anything. I honestly was expecting more, but I hope results start improving as I move into week 4.
More sides or more gains?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yeah u never know how you'll gain on cycle. This 4th week could b where u gain another 6 pounds, who knows.

Tbol

Awards
Good job BD!!!! When you up the dosage, up your water intake. JMO. Keep kicking as!!!

Roniboney

Awards
I'm about to start my first cycle of EPI and I agree with the above post.I've been told to start out mild and then move onto harsher substance.But you seem to be responding well man so I'll follow along.

How have your lifts improved so far?

bluedevil00

bluedevil00

Awards
Sorry for slacking guys, it's been a rough week. I picked up some more cycle support yesterday. Lethargy is starting to kick in a little. Haven't lifted the last few days due to personal problems. Trying to stay motivated. I'll put up some pics tonight. Upping to 30mgs

Tbol

Awards
You even type depressed! C'Mon BD!!!! Get your head back in the game! You got to be right before you go to 30 mgs! Kick some asss!!!!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
You even type depressed! C'Mon BD!!!! Get your head back in the game! You got to be right before you go to 30 mgs! Kick some asss!!!!
X2 bro. U gotta get pumped bro, go score some f*cking coke and snort that sh*t up! Naw jk but seriously I wanna see some ape sh*t going on in here!!!!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X2 bro. U gotta get pumped bro, go score some f*cking coke and snort that sh*t up! Naw jk but seriously I wanna see some ape sh*t going on in here!!!!!
X3 lol

I'm at 20mgs stacked with androhard. I love it. PRs in everything. Let's kill it!!

bluedevil00

bluedevil00

Awards
Haha thanks guys. Gonna tear up chest tonight. I'll get some pics up. Not noticing a huge difference though =/

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Haha thanks guys. Gonna tear up chest tonight. I'll get some pics up. Not noticing a huge difference though =/
I feel the same way bro its the beginning of my 3rd week I'm up to 196 which is a 20 lb gain but I don't see it. Its because you see yourself every day so you don't notice the changes tear that sh*t up tonight and keep truckin.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sometimes it be like that.
I say the same thing to myself...
Try different things like more food, or swith reps, sets... It could work.

bluedevil00

bluedevil00

Awards
I feel the same way bro its the beginning of my 3rd week I'm up to 196 which is a 20 lb gain but I don't see it. Its because you see yourself every day so you don't notice the changes tear that sh*t up tonight and keep truckin.
I'm noticing a difference in appearance but not on the scale...if I was up 20lbs I would be kissing the bottle.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm noticing a difference in appearance but not on the scale...if I was up 20lbs I would be kissing the bottle.
Maybe ur recomping that's good.

bluedevil00

bluedevil00

Awards
Also considering that my workouts are all upper body it is not fair to compare my gains with people doing full body.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
bluedevil00

bluedevil00

Awards
Yea I have really bad knees. I'm going to start incorporating more now little by little

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Yea I have really bad knees. I'm going to start incorporating more now little by little
I hear superdrol is great for the joints...

The real game is keeping the gains after the cycle. It's the hardest part, get focuses, and no more skipping workouts or meals, cause if you do that in pct you're only gonna lose weight and fast.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yeah u gotta fight through that bro the best u can. If those legs r growing, so will the rest of your body.

Tbol

Awards
I'm in the middle of my 3rd week also, I can't see it on the scales. But I see it in the mirror and my lifts are up 15-20# on everything. KEEP KICKIN ASSSSS!!!!!

bluedevil00

bluedevil00

Awards
Here's an update guys sorry for the delay. Deffinatly noticing a difference in my upper chest and shoulders. I look a lot more shredded in person. It's hard to get good pictures =(.

Attachments

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Still adding size. Night and day difference from your 1st pictures.

bluedevil00

bluedevil00

Awards
Thanks guys! So this is a super weird question. I have some weird bruising at the base of my toes.. Only on my right foot. I don't remember dropping or hitting it on anything. Is this some sort of side or did I just do something and not remember. Anyone ever see or hear of this?

Attachments

Tbol

Awards
Dam Frodo, I don't think its a sid e. Just some ugly f'n feet!! Seriously, probably did something and just don't rememb er it. But I may be wrong. Good luck! KEEP KICKING ASSSSS!!!!!

Tbol

Awards
BD's doin great! He just needs to stop kicking things when he goes to the can in the middle of the night!!!! KEEP KICKIN ASSS!!!

bluedevil00

bluedevil00

Awards
or that his upper body is lagging compared to his lower body.......The dreaded chicken wings
This is also true man. Being a football player the majority of my lifts in high school was lower body. My legs were always really in proportional. I was squatting 315 sophomore year. Like I said after this bulk I'm gonna start incorporating lower body when I start cardio. Honestly I'm really looking forward to going back on anabeta... I like it better than this cycle.

bluedevil00

bluedevil00

Awards
Dam Frodo, I don't think its a sid e. Just some ugly f'n feet!! Seriously, probably did something and just don't rememb er it. But I may be wrong. Good luck! KEEP KICKING ASSSSS!!!!!
Hmm I'm thinking about a lawsuit with CEL there was no warning on the label about becoming a hobbit. Lol

bluedevil00

bluedevil00

Awards
Finishing the cycle today I'll put up some final result pics later tonight

bluedevil00

bluedevil00

Awards
Just took my first dose of torem...f*ck me. That is the nastiest thing I've ever tasted In my life I would rather chew fish oil caps like skittles and wash it down with vomit...please tell me there is a better way to do this. I just shot it down my throat with a syringe and I almost threw up. Any suggestions.?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just took my first dose of torem...f*ck me. That is the nastiest thing I've ever tasted In my life I would rather chew fish oil caps like skittles and wash it down with vomit...please tell me there is a better way to do this. I just shot it down my throat with a syringe and I almost threw up. Any suggestions.?
Put it in with your protein drink or any other drink for that matter. I usually just shoot it or mix it in with my cycle support and drink.

bluedevil00

bluedevil00

Awards
Put it in with your protein drink or any other drink for that matter. I usually just shoot it or mix it in with my cycle support and drink.
Do you ever feel sick after? I've been up all night feeling like I'm gonna throw up