Hemavol Powder

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I'm on my 5 th workout using it and I have to say I'm very impressed. Nice pump , tastes pretty good and 30 servings. Well worth the money. I'll try the watermelon next along with maximize intense when I run out.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?i1z3wn

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
good feedback.....

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm on my 5 th workout using it and I have to say I'm very impressed. Nice pump , tastes pretty good and 30 servings. Well worth the money. I'll try the watermelon next along with maximize intense when I run out.

---
Awesome man.. glad you are liking!! Thanks for the feedback :)

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I have some Hemavol sample packs and there not even close to the scoop size in the Lemon Hemavol tub. I think I'm double dosing!

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established

---
Some will kill me for saying this but....I think I like the watermelon better than the lemon drop. I love anything watermelon. Taste just like watermelon sour patch kids without the sourness too it!

Litho

Awards
I would love to give the Hemavol powder a try. Any chance I could snag a sample or two?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have some Hemavol sample packs and there not even close to the scoop size in the Lemon Hemavol tub. I think I'm double dosing!
Do you have a scale? Ive gone thru several tubs of hemavol powder and the scoopers are accurate.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I actually measured it out and the scoop is right on. I was thinking that the reason it worked so good was that i was double dosing it! . I wasted a bunch of money over the years and this is one of the most impressive products I have ever used. Hemavol is in my rotation to stay.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually measured it out and the scoop is right on. I was thinking that the reason it worked so good was that i was double dosing it! . I wasted a bunch of money over the years and this is one of the most impressive products I have ever used. Hemavol is in my rotation to stay.
I feel the same way :)

Litho

Awards
Right on. Before I order the week sample pack, are the samples the pill form or the powder form? I'd really like to stack the powder with Assault before I take off to the gym for the most beast mode workout ever.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I prefer the powder. Nothing like the mixing ritual before heading to the gym .

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Up to you. Just out what flavors + form(powders or pills) you want in comment section and well get it all set

grappler22

grappler22

Awards
Hemavol lemon drop gives me insane pumps... I usually stack it with a stim and when I do, look out. It is an awesome combo... Iforce has great products and I have never been disappointed with any of their stuff.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hemavol lemon drop gives me insane pumps... I usually stack it with a stim and when I do, look out. It is an awesome combo... Iforce has great products and I have never been disappointed with any of their stuff.
hemavol + dexaprime was my contest prep pre-workout! :p

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How many dexaprine and servings of hemavol did you take a day?
1/2 tab of dexaprime twice a day with 20mg of E, each time. If i needed a boost later or at other times of the day, 100mg caffeine with 10mg E. Hemavol, 1 scoop upon waking, 1 scoop pre-workout :)

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1/2 tab of dexaprime twice a day with 20mg of E, each time. If i needed a boost later or at other times of the day, 100mg caffeine with 10mg E. Hemavol, 1 scoop upon waking, 1 scoop pre-workout :)
Do you take hemavol upon waking everyday of just pre workout days?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you take hemavol upon waking everyday of just pre workout days?
honestly.. everyday with an extra 2g GMS and 5g Leucine, 1g TTA, 1g bulk cissus, and ugh.. I think thats it lol

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
honestly.. everyday with an extra 2g GMS and 5g Leucine, 1g TTA, 1g bulk cissus, and ugh.. I think thats it lol
How much does that run you? And what is the reasoning behind this method?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I am curious as well to why hemavol everyday?
I wanted to know the benefits of it.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I am curious as well to why hemavol everyday?
I wanted to know the benefits of it.
I would guess cell volume but I use it only on lifting days . Double dose it sometimes to just get sick pumps.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How much does that run you? And what is the reasoning behind this method?
lol i have no clue how much it runs me.. i buy 5000 grams of GMS.. have a huge tub.. will last me years. I have a good 4 pounds of leucine.. tta and cissus are dirt cheap and cissus lasts forever.

I'd say, next to nothing really, other than the cost of hemavol. I run it everyday when i wake up, because it swells me up.. i hate being flat!

Mike

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
lol i have no clue how much it runs me.. i buy 5000 grams of GMS.. have a huge tub.. will last me years. I have a good 4 pounds of leucine.. tta and cissus are dirt cheap and cissus lasts forever.

I'd say, next to nothing really, other than the cost of hemavol. I run it everyday when i wake up, because it swells me up.. i hate being flat!

Mike
U have more muscle than 85% of these members on this board, u waking up flat can't happen :lol: I thought about taking ED, it's too expensive though.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
U have more muscle than 85% of these members on this board, u waking up flat can't happen :lol: I thought about taking ED, it's too expensive though.
Haha.. thanks bro, appreciate it!!!

I would suggest for anyone wanting to do this, do it 1 scoop immediately upon waking only on days you workout.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Watermelon is oversold at nutraplanet!
It's holding my order up :-(

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hansel

Hansel

Banned
Awards
I love the watermelon flavor! It's like candy before the gym. I'm currently using 1 scoop primarily for budgetary reasons, but should I experiment with 2 scoops?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love the watermelon flavor! It's like candy before the gym. I'm currently using 1 scoop primarily for budgetary reasons, but should I experiment with 2 scoops?
Honestly, its worth a try for 2 scoops. Some notice huge differences with 2. Next time get the new tangy tangerine.. Omg AMAZING

Hansel

Hansel

Banned
Awards
Will do on the Tangy Tangerine. I tried 2 scoops before my workout tonight and straight killed it! I felt such a good pump, noticed increased vascularity and felt some pretty good endurance too. My oh my, I love me some Hemavol!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will do on the Tangy Tangerine. I tried 2 scoops before my workout tonight and straight killed it! I felt such a good pump, noticed increased vascularity and felt some pretty good endurance too. My oh my, I love me some Hemavol!
Glad you liked it bro, thanks for the feedback!!!

mike

Hansel

Hansel

Banned
Awards
Just wanted to check in, I'm taking a short break from Hemavol. Traveling a bunch over the next couple of weeks so I figured I'd cycle off of everything. But I already miss my Hemavol. Hands down my favorite supplement out there, especially because sometimes I don't get off work until like 7 pm (in the publishing biz, you gotta hit those deadlines) and I can take it, blast the weights and then hit the hay an hour later. If I were to get stranded on an island and could bring only one supplement, it'd be Hemavol!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just wanted to check in, I'm taking a short break from Hemavol. Traveling a bunch over the next couple of weeks so I figured I'd cycle off of everything. But I already miss my Hemavol. Hands down my favorite supplement out there, especially because sometimes I don't get off work until like 7 pm (in the publishing biz, you gotta hit those deadlines) and I can take it, blast the weights and then hit the hay an hour later. If I were to get stranded on an island and could bring only one supplement, it'd be Hemavol!
haha thats awesome to hear....hemavol is a favorite all over the boards, it's nice to still be able to get a quality workout without the stims late at night

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thanks for the support and glad you enjoy!!

Mike

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
that's kinda the way I feel too... except if I had to be stranded, I would want to have a fitness babe to share some of my hemavol with!!
:laughing: