Hemadrol PCT help (Halodrol)

JMD199123

Active Member
Have ran a cycle before with EST Hemadrol and loved it. Didnt exactly do proper pct but still didnt have any sides and it overall went pretty well. I believe its banned now or off the market? but i still managed to find some and loved it so wouldnt mind to do it again. I also have some leftover clomid from previous cycle so here it is... please creatique... thanks

Gonna have a high carb/protein diet through out.. lookin to put on 5 to 10 solid pounds.

Hemadrol 1/1/1/1 -50mg
Creatine, Protein, Multi Vitamin, Zinc, Fish oil, Milk Thistle, Hawthorne berries
PCT;
Clomid day 1-100, 75, 50, 50/25?, 25
Creatine, Protein, Multi Vitamin, Zinc, Fish oil, Milk Thistle, Hawthorne berries
Tbomb2 as a natty test booster. Should i start this like week 3 of clomid or use through out pct?

Then my questions are while ON cycle for the 4 weeks would it be beneficial to use some estro suppresser, formadrol? And then also during cycle, pct or both would it be beneficial to get cortisol control?

Thanks in advance!!!
 
Your halodrol dosing seems kind of low, especially for a second cycle and you may want to run it for 5 weeks. Maybe something more like this: 50/75/75/75/75

No real reason to use an estrogen inhibitor on cycle, as halodrol doesn't aromatize to estrogen and shouldn't really cause much risk for gyno. You could use some during PCT if you'd like.

I would definitely recommend something for cortisol control during PCT, but it's not really needed while on cycle.
 
hemadrol is dosed too low. Run for longer at a higher dose.
 
I believe Hemadrol comes in bottles of 30 caps at 50mg each...probably why he's dosing this way.
 
I believe Hemadrol comes in bottles of 30 caps at 50mg each...probably why he's dosing this way.

I was implying he should buy another bottle if he wants to run an effective cycle.
 
Back
Top