help me choose a couple things for my pct

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey guys i am going to be running hdrol and havoc.and going to be ordering my pct supps at the same time i have a good list of things i want to use but i can not afford and probally do not need all of them so out of this list which ones can i get rid of.post cycle support,cycle support,erase,formadrol extreame,cycle assist and then i will be taking oriange triade and cla and flax seed oil and protein.thanks

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
So no SERM? Not going to comment on that, best otc products for pct imo are daa and resveratrol. Sustain alpha topical works great. Tcf-1 is easy to dose and cheap, but titanium looks promising with the addiction of nat and lclt.

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea i think i can get a serm i have never done it but am about to place an order after many many hours of reaserch.i just cant decide which one to get it is called liquid clomi which is clomiphene,liquid tamox /tamoxifen and then liquid torem/ toremifen.you take it orally but everybody every where i look says it is legit and stroung.

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
but i have all so been told that with this stack one bottle i could get by with otc pct.i may buy both.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Go with toremifene for the SERM.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get the cycle support. It gives liver, heart, prostate and cholesterol support all in one. No matter what a bunch of people thing, the liver protection is the least important part. Cholesterol is #1, as you can start putting plaque on your arteries leading to early heart attacks if your cholesterol goes out far enough for long enough.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get the cycle support. It gives liver, heart, prostate and cholesterol support all in one. No matter what a bunch of people thing, the liver protection is the least important part. Cholesterol is #1, as you can start putting plaque on your arteries leading to early heart attacks if your cholesterol goes out far enough for long enough.
^^^dead on right here...

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
^^^dead on right here...
Cycle support for sure, I'm actually gonna add some to my order at nutraplanet. Also I asked crowler, please please please bring back the cookie mix, or atleast send me some, I know someone has 50 lbs in the back of the warehouse.

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i am wanting some pct assist and nutraplanet does not carry it no more.thats all i need to complete my order.man this sucks.