HELP/ADVICE NEEDED

farrk007

Awards
I'm in desperate need of suggestions for weight loss.
in my late 40s waist line ballooned over the years
but I'm back in the gym at least 3times a week with about 30mins of cardio before light weights each workout. don't eat that much but definitely need to work on cutting out more carbs.
so far I'm not getting the results I'm looking for. have some "supplements" but was hesitant to begin a cycle thinking I don't need "help"...but now I think I do.
have access to some Anavar 10, Boldo, Testo C, Deca and Clen.
Clen I know quite well though I've never used....could benefit from that as I do have breathing issues but my concern with that is hbp, Don't need that elevating any higher.
I'm NOT asking for a cheat here guys I'm willing to put in the sweat equity just need to know which of these can help plus how to stack . been sitting on them for months thinking I wouldn't have to but with weight tracking north close to 400 the last 15lbs in 6 months I'm at my wits end.
I'd tried ostarine and Ibutamoren as well but I'm not sure if that was the right thing.
Thanks

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wouldn't cycle sh17 at 400 pounds.

loose more body fat first. BF and anabolic's can lead to disastrous effects. when your BF is so high, you will have higher circulating estrogen and adding in steroids will exacerbate the issue.

bump up the cardio to 5-6 times per week on top of the lifting sessions. lower carbs if you want but ultimately you need to reign in your diet to succeed

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Drugs and Supps is not the answer. Hard work in the gym, a detailed eating plan, and patience is key.
If you are in the 400 lb range, dont touch any drugs.
Get a correct eating plan...

ReformedNerd

Awards
Agreed with the above. Sounds like it's time to start tracking your caloric intake. If you've lost 15 lbs in 6 months you're eating more than you think you are calorically or you activity level is that low or both.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Imagine inadvertently approaching 400lbs & genuinely believing anabolic steroids, which are medically prescribed to promote weight gain, would be the necessary solution to desperately lose weight 🫠

OMAD - One Meal A Day, within a set calorie limit and small timeframe, combined with bouts of extended fasting is what you need. This will reverse your diabetes & cardiovascular disease and help restore your health:

farrk007

Awards
Thoroughly grateful! exactly what my inner thoughts were. I will follow these recommendations.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like it's time to start tracking your caloric intake.
Key to success and consistency is tracking calories. No matter the goal even if bulking I will track my calories and weight.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Imagine inadvertently approaching 400lbs & genuinely believing anabolic steroids, which are medically prescribed to promote weight gain, would be the necessary solution to desperately lose weight 🫠

OMAD - One Meal A Day, within a set calorie limit and small timeframe, combined with bouts of extended fasting is what you need. This will reverse your diabetes & cardiovascular disease and help restore your health:

@farrk007 this is sage advice

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thoroughly grateful! exactly what my inner thoughts were. I will follow these recommendations.
We are talking about lifestyle changes here, not a 5 month diet. They will give you your health & strength back, and help you avoid heart disease and very possibly live another 20-30 years - being able to go where you want & do what you want, without excess knee/hip/back pain or worrying about blood clots from flying or being too tired to do anything. Being able to sit on any chair you see, not having to turn back from stairs, and being able to breathe at night!

Also, if you don’t have a CPAP, get one! There may come a day when you won’t need one, but for now it will greatly improve your sleep, reduce risk of cardiac events, lower blood pressure, improve rate of fat loss & energy levels.

Nobody said this would be easy - they only said it would be worth it.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

love omad! also might could try 18/6 intermittant fasting combined with keto. i have lost extreme weight with that combo.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
love omad! also might could try 18/6 intermittant fasting combined with keto. i have lost extreme weight with that combo.
I didn’t want to get too far into the weeds with specifics, but yes I completely agree and have seen it work without keto, just keeping the carbs low and sources to veggies, fibrous fruits and berries, and occasionally sweet potatoes or rolled oats before or after training.

Fatty fish, whole eggs, avocado, Greek yogurt (no sugar) nuts like pecans/walnuts/almonds, and veggies & greens, being the foundation.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I didn’t want to get too far into the weeds with specifics, but yes I completely agree and have seen it work without keto, just keeping the carbs low and sources to veggies, fibrous fruits and berries, and occasionally sweet potatoes or rolled oats before or after training.

Fatty fish, whole eggs, avocado, Greek yogurt (no sugar) nuts like pecans/walnuts/almonds, and veggies & greens, being the foundation.
yessir! love it! it dropped my bp crazy low too

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
yessir! love it! it dropped my bp crazy low too
Same here. I also added in cardio 30 minutes zone 2 three to four times a week. That really helped with bp.

farrk007

Awards
I've definitely started making changes ..no refined sugars..No carbs, added quinoa, mostly eggs, chicken, pork, and lots of vegetables and fruits.
not so bad...definitely feel lighter/better. These carbs though.... & they said crack was addictive!

I'm grateful to everyone!!

Reactions: SBH
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've definitely started making changes ..no refined sugars..No carbs, added quinoa, mostly eggs, chicken, pork, and lots of vegetables and fruits.
not so bad...definitely feel lighter/better. These carbs though.... & they said crack was addictive!

Fruit, vegetables, and quinoa are all excellent healthy sources of carbs. You should keep eating those. Eat veggies of some kind with EVERY meal, lots of them.

Carbohydrates are not really the problem. Added sugar, vegetable oils, and processed food in general is the problem! They are exceptionally easy to consume without satisfying you, and addictive - therefore you will overeat.

Sounds like you are on the right path

farrk007

Awards
yes, just use Olive oil now, plan is to use that exclusively...as far as processed food goes, definitely cut out for now.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
no refined sugars..No carbs, added quinoa, mostly eggs, chicken, pork, and lots of vegetables and fruits.
This right here will get you results for sure!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Fruits, veg and quinoa are carbs, but, dont fall victem to the carb thing. No one gets fat from carbs, ppl get fat from eating too much food. 500 calories from fat is no different then 500 cal from carbs and selecting the right carbs (which you have) will provide you with micronutrients that fat wont.

Also, go look at 500 calories worth of fat sources, it will fit in the palm of your hand, not very filling. But 500cal from berries and oats is a big ass bowl of food.

I dont want to overcomplicate things. But i've always felt when people have a lot of weight to lose that starting with keto is a horrible idea, It's how I see people balloon back up the fastest because you've gone to a huge elimination, Eliminating a macro group, and then where do you go next?

When ppl really count there calories to a T, weightloss is a 100% Guarantee.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Im not a expert on fat loss, but for the last 2 years ive been doing mealplans and programs for 8-10 ppl at a time and almost all of them are focused on weightloss. Im not trying to sell you something or offer services, im simply saying I feel my strong point is helping ppl loose weight and something everyone needs to rember is time. If it took someone 6 years to gain 100lbs you cant expect To fix six years of mistakes in six months. Make a intelligent plan and stick to it. And knowing your actual calories on a day Where you're just eating normal and eating whatever you want Would be greatly beneficial because it'll tell you the amount of food that it took to get you to wear your rat now.And that's where you want to start making reductions from. You don't want to take someone who is eating 4k cals a day and go straight to a 2k cal diet. And you cant go from the couch to jogging 10miles a week and lifting 5x week. Gotta make small consistsnt adjustments so you dont burn out. Good luck. Sometimes starting a journal or log can help you on your journey

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You don't want to take someone who is eating 4k cals a day and go straight to a 2k cal diet. And you cant go from the couch to jogging 10miles a week and lifting 5x week.
Agreed completely with this. It has to be a slow gradual change or people won't stick with it.