Help a fat guy get ripped

big-j

Awards
I am 25 5foot 9 and 244lb with 34% bf.

I want to drop as much fat off as possible in a relatively short amount of time.

I am going to be lifting weights 4 times a week doing upper body Monday-Thursday and lower body Tuesday-Friday with a 30 min cardio fallowing each session and on Wednesday and Saturday I plane on doing cardio fore an hour.

I have about a two month supply of lipo-6 with ephedra and about the same in vpx redline and some forskohlii. I was thinking of tacking the lipo-6 fore 2 days then taking the redline with the forskohlii fore 2 days then reputing the cycle and tacking Sunday off.

What do you guys think of my plan do you have any suggestions that might help me.

:food: thanks

tattoopierced1

go to FLANutrition.com and sign up with Bobo...that is the best way to get what you want done and learn something while you are at it....great money spent if you ask me.

Neu

Awards
Frist things first supps won`t do much if your deit isn`t in check. Post your deit and start with that, and what tattoopierced1 said contact Bobo. Deit and cardio are the keys to losing weight. Bobo is a nutritional Guru. Keep in mind losing weight takes time, its not something you can do overnight.

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
Hire Bobo to do it for you... or read your ass off then check your diet as you go along. Supps are not the answer. DIET is.

big-j

Awards
FLANutrition.com sounds great but I don’t have an extra $2-300 right now.

My current meal plan looks like this
8am 6 egg whites 2 yokes some bell peppers and jalapeño fore taste.
10-30am 1 can tuna 1 slice 100% whole wheat bread with some mustered no mayo.
12pm 2 scoops 100% way protean shake pre workout about 50g protean.
12:30-2:30 work out.
2:30pm 2 scoops 100% way with one scoop poweraid
3:30pm 4oz fish salmon, cod, tilapia one half cup white rice misheard dry and sum broccoli
7pm diner fish, chicken backed potato and a vegetable
10pm 2 scoops protean
10:30 zzzzzzzzzzz

big-j

Awards
I know pills aren’t magic I’m just using them to help out I’m not that ignorant I know I have to work my ass off to get the fat off I was more so looking to get some suggestions and some advice. Any help with my diet and work out plane would be greatly appreciated Thanks

tattoopierced1

just in supps you could spend the $2-300 to get Bobo's services...my suggestion...save up some money until you can hire him, and until then, read your ass off on this site.

tback89

Awards
Big J, if you follow what you have layed out, you will do just fine, and the weight will drop (espiecially with your initial numbers).

keep water intake up also

DSM69

Awards
Your meal plan sounds like it should work if you stick to it. The problem is you will eventualy get board eating eggs, fish and protein shakes. Try to find other foods that are just as high in protein. I also recomend replacing some of the protein shakes with actual food.

The Experiment

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
After a month, I couldn't eat tuna. It made me sick.

Some other great sources are 95% lean ground beef and ground turkey, which should be 98% lean. The ground turkey is pretty cheap I'd say and tastes great.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
You don't really need supps with your current situation, you will see great results as long as your strict with your diet and training program.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
FLANutrition.com sounds great but I don’t have an extra $2-300 right now.

My current meal plan looks like this
8am 6 egg whites 2 yokes some bell peppers and jalapeño fore taste.
10-30am 1 can tuna 1 slice 100% whole wheat bread with some mustered no mayo.
12pm 2 scoops 100% way protean shake pre workout about 50g protean.
12:30-2:30 work out.
2:30pm 2 scoops 100% way with one scoop poweraid
3:30pm 4oz fish salmon, cod, tilapia one half cup white rice misheard dry and sum broccoli
7pm diner fish, chicken backed potato and a vegetable
10pm 2 scoops protean
10:30 zzzzzzzzzzz
Diet is decent but I would cut a meal if I were you. At your bf, supplements are the last thing you need. Just start working out hard and be consistent with the diet. If you need to add anything...forget the stims and get some fish oil, maybe some ALCAR and Green tea extract for well and slight appetite suppression if necessary.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
big-j, consider adding in some SesaThin and Phenogen, as far as supplements go.