Hello AM Family!

Southland

Southland

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hello All,

Just wanted to drop a quick line in our new company sponsored forum here on AM to introduce Southland Performance Products and our first product, REVAMP. Please use this forum to post any questions, comments or reviews about our company or products. Also stay tuned in the immediate future for FREE PRODUCT GIVEAWAYS, SPONSORED LOGGING OPPORTUNITIES, FREE SOUTHLAND T-SHIRTS and CONTEST THREADS (football season is around the corner)!!!!

We are looking forward to sharing and gaining knowledge with you all and can't wait to hear some reviews on REVAMP! Post em if you got em!

Thanks for dropping by,

-Southland Performance Products Team

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good 1st post Southland :) Welcome! Haven't had a chance to use Revamp just yet (need to though), but have heard nothing but good things...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to see the post here ;)

I'm just approaching the end of my 3rd consecutive bottle of Revamp. The 20th will mark 3 full months of the product and no stimulants. I'm hoping my old pre-workouts will feel like crack cocaine again :lol:

Southland

Southland

Board Sponsor
Awards
Good 1st post Southland :) Welcome! Haven't had a chance to use Revamp just yet (need to though), but have heard nothing but good things...
Thank you Schizm!

Glad to see the post here ;)

I'm just approaching the end of my 3rd consecutive bottle of Revamp. The 20th will mark 3 full months of the product and no stimulants. I'm hoping my old pre-workouts will feel like crack cocaine again :lol:
Nice!! Keep us posted on your progress with it.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome aboard guys!!! I started noticing your advertising on the boards yesterday. Looks like a solid product to build on!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome aboard guys! Currently running my first bottle of Revamp and liking the results. I look forward to more products to come.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wowser I was wondering when you would make your debut on AM. Welcome and I'm looking forward to the T-shirt giveaways. :D
I'm always in the need of free clothing.:sly:

Southland

Southland

Board Sponsor
Awards
I guess I can go ahead and address the elephant in the room now too since I have gotten a few PM's asking ;)

Are you Palo Alto Labs?...No, not at all but I did work for them. Southland Performance Products will be run ALOT differently then PAL was (don't want to go into specifics for obvious reasons). I do have access to all their old formulas as well but doubt SPP will use them going forward.

What other products do you have in the pipeline to come out?
Great question! We actually have 2 in the pipeline now. One is a formula we are still tweaking that we refer to here as the Red H.A.T. project (endurance product). The other is a natty test booster (not Paravol.. :) ) that we are pretty excited about as well.

Southland

Southland

Board Sponsor
Awards
Very nice additions and thank you for your honesty on the matter. We all wanted to keep it to pm so no drama will come by the qauestion from public post.

Looking forward to trying your products in the near future.
I understand but wanted to be completely transparent about the topic and was going to post about it anyway. Thanks Roid!

VeeSix

Awards
Welcome to you folk!
Already signed up to your Facebook page!