Helladrol Starter Stack????'s

dailygrind

dailygrind

Awards
How efficient and safe is Mr.Supps Helladrol Starter Stack?

1 Helladrol
1 Forged Liver Support
1 Forged Post Cycle
1 Forma Stanzol

Suggested Cycle:

Weeks Dosage
1-4 Helladrol - 1 capsule 3 times a day spread out morning, noon, and night.
1-4 Forged Liver Support - 1 capsule 2 times a day morning and night.
4-8 Forged Post Cycle - 2 capsules 2 times a day morning and night.
4-10 Forma Stanzol - 5 pumps rubbed on your chest 2 times a day morning and night.

Seems like you should add a SERM to PCT justto be safe as well. What are everyones thoughts on this stack?

Sonny1011

Awards
I am just about to start my h-drol cycle ( same thing as you) so are you doing 4 weeks at 75mg?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would add a SERM to PCT for sure, and I would run the Helladrol for 6 weeks. It doesn't kick in really until week 3 so that doesn't leave much time to make gains on a 4 week cycle.

Also might add some DAA to PCT as well. Its very cheap and effective, and available at NTBM also

dailygrind

dailygrind

Awards
I am just about to start my h-drol cycle ( same thing as you) so are you doing 4 weeks at 75mg?
Was thinking of doing 6 weeks at 75/75/75/100/100/125 (125 depending on how 100 goes)

I would add a SERM to PCT for sure, and I would run the Helladrol for 6 weeks. It doesn't kick in really until week 3 so that doesn't leave much time to make gains on a 4 week cycle.

Also might add some DAA to PCT as well. Its very cheap and effective, and available at NTBM also
Would I need to still add DAA along with the "Forged Post Cycle"? Doesnt it have the test boosters needed in it? Wouldn't want to over do it. If so what DAA do you reccommend? Power Chews DAA sound good.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I personally use Forged post cycle with DAA with great results. DAA is a great addition for not a lot of money.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree run the cycle for six weeks

Get a serm and run that for 4 weeks with the post cycle. In week three start DAA.

I would personally start the forma at low doses the same time you start the DAA

Like Rick said Ntbm has a great price on DAA.. Free shipping.. And.. needto139 gives you an additional discount

Sonny1011

Awards

Get a serm and run that for 4 weeks with the post cycle. In week three start DAA.

Like Rick said Ntbm has a great price on DAA.. Free shipping.. And.. needto139 gives you an additional discount
In week three of your pct add in the DAA?

Sonny1011

Awards
DailyGrind, Is this your first Halodrol cycle? also to everyone would a serm be needed on a 4 week hdrol cycle

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
A SERM is always wise to have on hand, for there is nothing OTC that can completely duplicate it.

ManBeast

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In week three of your pct add in the DAA?
only because I like to continue test boosting beyond the serm to optimize recovery

if you can get enough DAA to run day 1 pct and keep running it past the serm that would be better

Sonny1011

Awards
Manbeast and ChocolateMilk > i know you wouldnt advise not running a SERM, but im doing 4 weeks hdrol and was thinking for pct taking ERASE, DAA, DIM, and creatine. Anythoughts? also do you think it is unhealthy to load creatine right after?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Why risk having no SERM? You can't really have overkill when it comes to getting your nuts working again (at least within reason).

ManBeast

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
No serm no cycle, is the way I play it. Of course I enjoy having a decent pair of testicles.

dailygrind

dailygrind

Awards

I am definetly getting a serm. Thinking about trying torem. What do you reccommend?

DailyGrind, Is this your first Halodrol cycle? also to everyone would a serm be needed on a 4 week hdrol cycle
No, I have taken 2 hdrol cycles in the past. Couple years back though and no I didn't use a serm then but if I had known that I should have then I would've. However I didn't expierience any bad sides.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Clomid is always good although the sides are a bit unpleasant, but that is a small price to pay for natural test production going back into full swing.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Clomid is always good although the sides are a bit unpleasant, but that is a small price to pay for natural test production going back into full swing.
Very true.
I would add in the serm as well. Just to be safe. Good luck and have a fun cycle ;)

Sonny1011

Awards
i had a question i am taking additional supps with my hdrol . a multi, fish oil, extra c, ai life support. can i take the hdrol at the same time as the assist supps or should i take it by itself? Also my plan in to take a pill in the morning and one in the evening, and when i bump up to 3 pills, 2 in the morning at the same time and 1 in the evening, does that loook good or should i seperate all 3?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i had a question i am taking additional supps with my hdrol . a multi, fish oil, extra c, ai life support. can i take the hdrol at the same time as the assist supps or should i take it by itself? Also my plan in to take a pill in the morning and one in the evening, and when i bump up to 3 pills, 2 in the morning at the same time and 1 in the evening, does that loook good or should i seperate all 3?
You should take the pills with food or with around 5g of fats to get them digested and not just "passed". Some people like to spread the life support away from the PH because it might inhibit absorption. That is mostly bro science from what I can think of but nonetheless try spacing around 3-4 hours between the two. 2 in the AM and one in the PM is okay. Hdrol has a long half life so as long as you keep the dosing consistent over one day you should be good to go :D

dailygrind

dailygrind

Awards
So you are reccommending Clomid over Torem?

What are these unpleasant sides that you speak of?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Flushing of the skin, it also makes my eyes feel dry, the flushing is unavoidable but eye drops cure the eye problems. Also the first day usually has a bit of stomach issues, but I do highly recommend clomid.

dailygrind

dailygrind

Awards
Ok thanks. Are the same sides associated with Nolva, Clomid, and Torem?

Whats the real difference in the 3?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I like having both clomid and/or torem (going with torem for now/my next run) as clomid is specifically for fertility, but since it was originaly developed for females, at the higher dosages it can cause emotional-ness, flushing, and a desire to sit inside, eat ice cream, and watch sh*tty movies :D

So I like running low doses of clomid along with a moderate dosage of another serm to get the best of both worlds (IMHO). BUT if someone can only get one, for now I lean towards Clomid, this might change after I personally run torem, but it does seem to have a much stronger/happier fanbase than straight nolva.

ManBeast

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I prefer Clomid, but I've also never got the emotional side effects. It affects some people differently than others

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Man I love toremifine, gets the boys back ASAP, I never notice any sides on it, just get leaner on it. I am a little biased tho since I have always done toremifine for my PCT.

dailygrind

dailygrind

Awards
I like having both clomid and/or torem (going with torem for now/my next run) as clomid is specifically for fertility, but since it was originaly developed for females, at the higher dosages it can cause emotional-ness, flushing, and a desire to sit inside, eat ice cream, and watch sh*tty movies :D

So I like running low doses of clomid along with a moderate dosage of another serm to get the best of both worlds (IMHO). BUT if someone can only get one, for now I lean towards Clomid, this might change after I personally run torem, but it does seem to have a much stronger/happier fanbase than straight nolva.

ManBeast
Dude I literally started laughing out loud so hard after reading that one of my co-workers was like what happened. Well at least the wife will like me for once since I'll be wanting to do the same **** as she does. Here we come lifetime television.

Man I love toremifine, gets the boys back ASAP, I never notice any sides on it, just get leaner on it. I am a little biased tho since I have always done toremifine for my PCT.
Im thinking Torem will be enough for a helladrol cycle. Maybe Clomid whenever I get enough guts in the future to try out Beastdrol.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to give torem an honest shot on my upcoming hella/katana cycle, but I have clomid on hand.

ManBeast

resmant

resmant

Awards
A SERM is always wise to have on hand, for there is nothing OTC that can completely duplicate it.

ManBeast
I ran it at 75 for six weeks gained 7 pounds of muscle and lost fat and I was shut down couldn't get a woody, wife was not happy it took me 5 days with nova at 20 and colmid at 50 to get back online in pct ... The end result no serm no sperm

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you are reccommending Clomid over Torem?

What are these unpleasant sides that you speak of?
Many people claim to get vision sides of blurriness, and emotional sides... like feeling very emo, or like a little girl.

dailygrind

dailygrind

Awards
Many people claim to get vision sides of blurriness, and emotional sides... like feeling very emo, or like a little girl.
Will it make me wear skin tight jeans, have a sh#tty gay haircut, and try to cut myself?

All jokes aside I appreciate all the help and I am really glad I found this forum before I did my cycle.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will it make me wear skin tight jeans, have a sh#tty gay haircut, and try to cut myself?

All jokes aside I appreciate all the help and I am really glad I found this forum before I did my cycle.
Lets hope you dont get those side ;)

The forum is really good, just don't ask the "non-researched" sounding questions. hehe.