nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
image_159.jpg

image_158.jpg

Helios is the first topical curcumin product with no yellow skin staining left behind.

Apex Alchemy is the first to create a viable topical curcumin product. We're the first company to introduce the more potent curcumin metabolite, tetrahydro-curcumin. When "normal curcumin is metabolized, it's naturally converted into the metabolite tetrahydro-curcumin. So, when you take a curcumin supplement, it's actually tetrahydro-curcumin that ends up in your blood stream. From there it can be absorbed into the tissues where it can offer it's benefits. In this sense you could think of taking regular as taking a precursor to tetrahydro-curcumin.

We then added luteolin a potent antioxidant and natural anti-inflammatory agent.

Luteolin is a naturally occurring flavanoid found in numerous foods. It is used in natural medicines to treat a variety of diseases and disorders. We've included it in our formulation to add an additional anti-inflammatory effect and promote a healthy, radiant appearance.

Last but not least, we added menthol to cool on contact and sooth aches and pains.

Menthol is the most abundant compound in peppermint extract and has long been used for its soothing yet energizing properties and pleasant smell. We've included pure menthol to enhance the natural soothing effects of tetrahydro-curcumin.

Northcutts

Awards
This is a very interesting product. I might switch over my curcumin staple to this for a bottle. Any idea how this compares to tetrahydro-curcumin orally? Half life / bio availability better? And does it tend to be more local or systemic effect when applied?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am old and have arthritis in my knee's and wrist, for about the last month I have been applying two pumps of Helios to each knee using my wrist to rub it in, my arthritis pain has subsided by about 75% allowing for better training and a better quality of life. Thank you @nostrum420 for a great product!

Helios.jpg

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am old and have arthritis in my knee's and wrist, for about the last month I have been applying two pumps of Helios to each knee using my wrist to rub it in, my arthritis pain has subsided by about 75% allowing for better training and a better quality of life. Thank you @nostrum420 for a great product!

View attachment 214690
I’m not sure why, but that picture in the background made me think “I need to take a tour of your house one day”

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

View attachment 214690
Thanks man! We might have to steal this one for the 'gram.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did more research on curcumin as this might be my next mega dose cycle from Apex. Some of my findings are that it helps with muscle soreness and it has a PPAR effect as well.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Did more research on curcumin as this might be my next mega dose cycle from Apex. Some of my findings are that it helps with muscle soreness and it has a PPAR effect as well.
What kinda dosing you thinking about?

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is the suggested starting dose of helios these days. I remember initially some people had good results even with 0.5ml per day.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I use 4 pumps per day and love the effect it has on my arthritis pain.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I currently use 4-5 pumps a day.
I was previously using 50mgs per day, with good results.
I personally like the results from the higher dosage even better.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ive ran 4ml for several months at a time to see if my hair would grow back. my hair only sprouted about 20 extra new hairs in all those months :cry: lol

everything else felt better though~
I didn't even know this could make hair grow. Seems like this does a lot of positive things.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How's this aid with hair growth? Interesting
Im thinking it must be inflammation related. as in the Helios along with optimizing hormonal output it lowers inflammation locally in the scalp. I have even applied it to my scalp often.

I wish I would have had this as a teen when It may have made a lifetime difference.

on a side note: A pharma company just applied for 3rd phase trials on a 2x a day pill that regrows hair. Its almost here!! a cure for baldies.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I consider my self lucky, I'm 64 and still have pretty much a full head of hair.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How's this aid with hair growth? Interesting
its funny, after making that last post to you, I went and read up on that pharma pill. GET THIS~

" the drug (CTP-543) inhibits Janus kinase, or JAK1 and JAK2- that are activated during an immune response and by inhibiting them, it can reverse the effects of alopecia. when too many of these enzymes are present, the inflammatory immune response causes hair loss."

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Im thinking it must be inflammation related. as in the Helios along with optimizing hormonal output it lowers inflammation locally in the scalp. I have even applied it to my scalp often.

I wish I would have had this as a teen when It may have made a lifetime difference.

on a side note: A pharma company just applied for 3rd phase trials on a 2x a day pill that regrows hair. Its almost here!! a cure for baldies.
Gotta get @nostrum420 to whip up some sort of hair growth topical :unsure:

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Head Guinea Pig, has a nice ring to it!