Heart palpitations

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Yeah dude the fact that when you breathe effects it sounds definitely like a muscular issue. Actually when I was younger I used to get these weird cramps in my chest and if I breathed during them I would get the worst chest pain but as soon as it came on, it would already go away. Holding my breath helped too. I think I know what ur talking about actually lol
Happens to me sometimes too if we're talking about the same thing. I've concluded that it might be a bruised intercostal above the diaphragm (or something like that) and probably involves the sternum somehow. Takes about 2 days for the pain to build up to maximum, then gets better every day until it finally vanishes after about a week. Very strange how it's so proportional to depth of breath, but pretty sure it's not a cardiac threat since there is no accompanying arrhythmia.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Happens to me sometimes too if we're talking about the same thing. I've concluded that it might be a bruised intercostal above the diaphragm (or something like that) and probably involves the sternum somehow. Takes about 2 days for the pain to build up to maximum, then gets better every day until it finally vanishes after about a week. Very strange how it's so proportional to depth of breath, but pretty sure it's not a cardiac threat since there is no accompanying arrhythmia.
Interesting. For me, it comes and goes in a matter of minutes. It's very odd. Still occurs to this day, maybe once every few weeks or so. Happens at my desk at work, laying down watching TV, very random.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 29
Anabolics 42
Anabolics 12
Punkrocker 35 and Older 8
MetalMX Male Anti-Aging Medicine 4