Heading to Shredsville EPI 2.0 & True Shred 12 week run

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
Whats up everyone its been a while since I posted after my last log of True Shred. This log is going to be very similar as far as detail on workouts, diet, and supplement intake. Just a brief Re-Intro of myself and what my goals are for this run.

Age- 37
Height- 5'11"
Weight- 210 lbs
Body Fat- 12-15%
Lifting Experience- 20 years

Supplement Plan

4 Caps- True Shred by Rock Hard- upon wakening
4 Caps- EPI 2.0 by Vital Alchemy upon drinking my protein shake
Alphamine- fat burner mid day
Non Stimulant Fat Burner Lean Mode- Upon wakening and before dinner
Kre Alklyn Creatine- Post Workout
Syntha 6 Protein (Lean Version)- Post Workout
Scivation Extend BCAA- Intra Workout
ZMA- Before Bed
Pre Workout- Super Soldier By Fusion Sports Performance (AMAZING)

My Diet is going to be whole foods the normal crap.
Going to shoot for about 1800 Calories a day. Going to be keeping carbs low around 100-150g not extreme yet. Ill update every move im going to make.

Workouts are going to be lots of compound movements.
UPPER WORKOUT- Flat Bench, Weighted Pull ups, Military Press, Dips, Rows, Deadlift
LOWER WORKOUT- Squats, Stiff Leg DL, Lunges, Leg Extensions, Goblet Squats
Cardio- Hill Sprints, Jacobs Ladder, Ski Machine, Surfing, Low Intensity Uphill Walk
Im going to throw in some bicep and tricep work here and there but they will get the work on those movements. Ill also being switching up angles, exercises, and reps along the way.

Im looking to get as lean as possible. My realistic goal is to get to 10% BF or slightly under and come in around 190lbs. I had great success with TRUE SHRED on my last run and im very excited about adding in the Alphamine and EPI 2.0 . My order is in and ill be starting my stack in the middle of the week. Hopefully I can put out some good information with this detailed log.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this for sure!

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
Looks like a definite start date for the log will be January 2, 2020. I’m going to detail out my workout, my daily macros, and supplements. The only thing I’ll be missing for first couple of days is the EPI 2.0 it should be here for the weekend.

I’m going to be heading out to Nosara, Costa Rica for a big surf trip in April . Like I said before I’m going to be working to get as lean as possible, and build up my stamina for paddling and being held under water. I also been training BJJ for about 10 years on and off with injuries I’m currently a purple belt, should have my brown belt at this point, but life happens. My wife went through cancer a year and half ago so things are finally going back to normal. Hope everyone has a great new year. Let’s make 2020 our best year yet.
3D5EBD89-705B-4D24-8B1E-8AA9E36D1B63.JPG

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
DAY 1

Weight- 209 lbs

Workout- Upper Body/FASTED

Flat Bench-
Focus was higher reps and concentration on muscle group

135x15, 185x12, 205x10, 215x6, 225x3, 235x2 BASELINE NUMBERS

Incline Cable Flys
- 25x15, 30x15, 35x10,40x10

Weighted Pull Ups

BWx10, BWx10, +10x5, +10x5, BWx5

Close Grip Flat Bench

135x15, 155x10, 165x8, 175x5

Machine Shoulder Press

100x15, 112x15, 125x10, 137x8

Cardio-1 Mile Run 9:53

7am Wake Up- 2 Lean Mode Caps, 2 True Shred Caps, 1 shot of espresso.
9am- 1 Scoop Of Fusion Sports Performance Super Soldier Pre Workout
9:30am- Workout Fusion Sports Performance Intra BCAA 32oz water
10:45am- 1 scoop- Isolate Whey Protein Fusion Sports
11am- 2 cups- Brocoli, 2 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 1/3 cup brown rice
1:30pm- 1 Scoop-Alphamine Fat Burner
2pm- 4oz Ground Turkey, 2 egg whites, 1/3 cup brown rice

So far where im at as of today with my workout and diet. Ill more then likely be breaking up my diet and workout into two separate posts per day. Ill Post up my final MACROS every night.

Now for the supplements and all the details of what was taken.
TRUE SHRED
ALPHAMINE
LEAN MODE
SUPER SOLDIER
ISOLATE WHEY PROTEIN

Strength- Its day 1 so no real feelings toward the strength department. I felt strong out the gate but fatigued quickly.

PUMP- Pump is always solid with Fusion Sports. I crushed my workout but still felt a little fatigued and very slow during my run.

ENDURANCE- Started out feeling good, my mind was still firing but my muscles fatigued pretty quickly after the fly's.

SIDE EFFECTS- None to report other then feeling a little shaky in general from working out fasted.

LIBIDO- Nothing to report as of yet but strong as usual.

Overall Well being-
Im feeling extremely motivated and looking forward to losing the bloat from the insane sodium intake over the holidays. Im figuring to be down about 5 lbs by the end of next week from water retention alone. Still waiting for my bodybuilding.com order to get here with my ZMA, Creatine, and Strong Supps to get me my EPI 2.0. I will post up my Final MACRO Count for the day at the end of night. Tomorrow is LOWER BODY AKA LEGS.

If theres anything else you would like me to add to this log please feel free to let me know.

The remainder of the week looks like: Friday- Box Squats, Stiff Leg Deads, Leg Extensions, Lunges, Core
Saturday- Push ups, Pull Ups, Bear Crawls, Jump Rope, Incline Treadmill Work
Sunday- Hex Bar DL, 1 1/4 Flat Press, Rows, DB Shoulder Raise, Bicep Curl, Sprints
Monday- Jacobs Ladder, Core Work, Ski Machine, Incline Treadmill Work

Im working 7pm-7am Friday, Saturday, and Sunday this weekend so sleep will be challenging with two active kids that play sports. NO EXCUSES

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
MACROS for 1/2/20

1778 Calories
186g Protein
100g Carbs
19g Sugar
81g of fat

Just under where I was looking to be. I’m already feeling the onset of soreness and I’m loving it. Getting ready to drink my pre workout and hit some legs.

I’ll be posting up midday of my workout.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MACROS for 1/2/20

1778 Calories
186g Protein
100g Carbs
19g Sugar
81g of fat

Just under where I was looking to be. I’m already feeling the onset of soreness and I’m loving it. Getting ready to drink my pre workout and hit some legs.

I’ll be posting up midday of my workout.
Man I got hungry just by looking at that low amount of calories, stay strong!

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
Went right back into my Competition BJJ mindset with the diet. In my avatar pic I’m about 185 and probably around 10-11% BF. I packed on some solid muscle over the past 6 months but also gained some fat. I’m upping my protein today need to get over 200g but want to keep the carbs low and utilize them around my workouts pre and post. Thanks for the support brother.

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
DAY #2

WORKOUT- LOWER BODY

7am- 2- True Shred, 2- Lean Mode
7:30am- Pre Workout Meal 1/2 cup oats, strawberry, 1tbls Peanut Butter, 1/2 Cup whole milk
8am- 1 Scoop Super Soldier Pre Workout

Workout focus was on form slow and low. Im very limited on my movements for legs due to some serious injuries from BJJ. My range of motion is limited once I start going up in weight. Im focusing on a higher rep range but still trying to add weight just very slow.

HEXBAR DL

135x15, 185x12, 205x10, 225x10, 235x6, 185x12 Burnout set

Keiser Air Squat 1 1/4 rep

100x10, 135x10, 155x10, 175x10, 185x10

Leg Extension

70x15, 80x12, 90x12, 100x10, 110x10

Walking Lunges

5 sets- 10 reps each leg

11am- Post Workout- 2 scoops of Fusion Sports Isolate Whey mixed with 20oz water

1pm- 8 oz ground turkey, 1 grilled onion, 20oz Scivation Extend BCAA

2pm- 1 scoop Alphamine 10oz of water

3pm- 2 caps EPI 2.0, 2 Caps True Shred, 2 Caps Lean Mode

3:30pm- 1 Scoop Syntha 6 Protein, 1/2 Bannana, 1 shot Espresso, 1 Tbls Peanut Butter, 20oz water

5pm- 8 oz Ground Turkey, 5oz Spinach, 1/2 Cup brown Rice

Heading into Work for 7pm tonight this is going to be one of the difficulties is my work schedule switching every two weeks but ive been dealing with it for 14 years. Im going to crush out 1 more scoop of protein around 11pm and drink some Scivation Extend through the night. Tomorrow morning ill get my ZMA in and sleep for a few hours then bang out my Body Weight Workout.

Supplements

Strength-
Felt great today on the Hexbar stayed super light could have went heavier but not looking to push it quite yet. I just ramped up the reps and smoked my legs. The 1 1/4 squat was absolute killer, this machine puts you into a perfect deep squat and lets my keep my feet in better position for my knees. Felt Great today

PUMP- I owe the pump to Fusion Sports Pre Workout **** is so solid check them out and how sweet the ingredient list is. Solid pump in my quads

Side Effects- None to report at this time.

Libido- Normal very strong

Over all well being- Placebo still going I dont thing ill really feel much until im about a week in or so. Im looking forward to taking ZMA for sleep. ZMA is a major contributor for me with my sleep during my two weeks of working nights. Going to be adding in the creatine tomorrow too post workout. Im really excited for the results at the end of this run.

Ill post up my final Macros after my last meal and I configure my day. Im easily hitting 200g of protein today which is a major plus. Everyone enjoy the weekend and be safe.

PS. Im going to be putting up my weight every Monday and Friday to see where im at. Ill also be posting up some pictures once things are really under way.

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
IMG_5781.JPG
Happy with the diet today. Now having to make it to 7am should be pretty fun. Going to try to just drink as much as possible and get some BCAA’s in. The soreness in my legs is already setting in. Enjoy the weekend. Looking forward to tomorrow’s body weight workout. Lots of different push ups and pull variations along with a heavy core workout and light jog.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looks like a solid stack and should yield some nice results! Great way to start off 2020 and get lean for the surf comp.

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
Made it through the night at work. Snacked on some salt and vinegar peanuts and a Power Crunch protein bar well after midnight.

Woke up with 101.1 fever lol. Always the way when I’m starting a new stack. A minor setback, I’m combatting it with Oil or Oregano caps, Ginger & Tumeric Tea and tons of fluid.

Skipping my workout and probably calling out sick tonight at work to get some solid rest. ZMA gave me 4 hours of quality sleep before I woke up sweating from the fever. Tons of fluids today,lots of BCAA. Going to shoot for minimal carbs today hoping to stay under yesterday’s especially without working out.

Woke up at 11am- took the following supplements

2 caps- True Shred
2 caps- EPI 2.0
2caps- Lean Mode

When I wake up from my next nap I’m going to take my dose of Alphamine and continue to hydrate all day. I’ll keep you posted on macros, sorry to disappoint I’ll get better quickly. Stay the course people and have a good day.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In for the ride ! (and inspiration)

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
In on this. You should at least get some pics before you get to far in so you can see how far you have come at the end of the log, whether you post them or not.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In on this. You should at least get some pics before you get to far in so you can see how far you have come at the end of the log, whether you post them or not.

Great Idea !!

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
Day 3 and and I’m still not feeling well. Low grade fever but definitely feeling a little better then yesterday. I’ve been hydrating like a man man drinking a ton of BCAA. I’m unfortunately going to head into work tonight and work until tomorrow morning 7am. If I’m feeling up to it I’m going to head to the gym and walk on the treadmill.

Yesterday 1/4/20 MACROS

Calories- 1897
Protein- (sad) 122g
Carbs- 70g
Fat- 129g

Was struggling to get food down yesterday from having the fever. I’m going to utilize protein powders a little more then I usually would just to hit some higher protein levels if my appetite isn’t there today.

My legs are still super sore from my workout. I’m really looking forward to getting back into the gym and picking up some momentum with my workouts. I was 209lbs on my weigh in day, I’m very curious to see where I’m at by Friday next week.

So far today I woke up an chugged down 20oz of water mixed with 1 scoop of Scivation Extend.

2 Caps- True Shred
2 Caps- EPI 2.0
2 Caps- Lean Mode

I took in 1 scoop of Syntha 6 protein mixed with Tbls Peanut Butter and 1/2 Banana for breakfast. I’m really hoping that I can manage a little sweat workout tomorrow. If not it’s full force Tuesday with an Upper Body Workout. Going to be adding in a few extra sets and movements from the pervious workout.

I’ll post up later on tonight with my final Macros sorry to be boring and sick.

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
Lol I took a few before pics. I’m not quite ready to post them up need a few weeks to shed some fat to feel a little better about myself. I’ll post them up

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Lol I took a few before pics. I’m not quite ready to post them up need a few weeks to shed some fat to feel a little better about myself. I’ll post them up
Those are the best ones to post. You can keep looking back at it, and tell yourself you don't want to be there again.

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Anyway, your log, and i'll keep watching/reading. Good luck on your journey!

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
MACROS 1/5/20

Calories- 1941
Protein-208g
Carbs-40g
Fat-103g

Super solid considering how sick I was yesterday. I can say I easily put down 300oz of fluid over the course of the last two days. Tomorrow I’m going hit the gym and just walk on an incline and sweat. Tuesday will be my first day with weights.

Unfortunately I’ll be working till 7am then throwing down my ZMA and getting a few hours of sleep. Working nights 1/2 the month is always challenging. I’ll post up tomorrow. Goodnight everyone.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for this. Some good products and it looks like you know what you’re doing

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
Amazing still running a fever. I’m guessing working all night didn’t help. My wife talked me out of going to the gym which was probably my best decision.

This is turning into the Going To Feverville Log lol. Everything is still the same as far as consumption of supplements. I obviously can’t critique anything yet but I’m wondering how I’m going to rebound when I do get in the gym for a weight session. Bare with me hopefully one more day and I should be good to go. I’ll post up my diet and supplements from wake up time until bed. Regardless my diet is on point and is going to help me start dropping with it without my workouts.

Sorry the delay everyone. I’m itching so bad to get Into the gym just don’t want anymore setbacks. Worse case I’ll add another week or two onto the run. Have a good day everyone.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Look into some elderberry. It'll have you feeling better literally almost overnight!!

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
IMG_5791.JPG

1789 Calories last night 01/06/20

I’m heading to the gym today going to work slow and put myself through the motions of my upper body workout. I’m also going to hit up the Dr today although I’m feeling a lot better I’m not loving the way my throat is feeling. Just to be on the safe side.

Taking the advice of you gents and picking up some Elderberry chews and syrup. I’m definitely more of a natural approach to being sick. I’m really happy to get to the gym. I’m going to start posting up a weekly picture of myself to show the results.

I’ll be posting up everything today meaning my daily observations of the workout, diet, and supplement timing . Have a great day everyone.

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
01.07.20 DAY 6

7:00am wake up-
8oz water 1 Scoop Alphamine on empty Stomach
7:30am- 2 Caps True Shred, 2 Caps EPI 2.0, 2 Caps Lean Mode Non Stim Fat Burner
7:45am- 1 scoop Syntha 6 Protein mixed with water
8:30am- 1 Scoop Fusion Sports Super Solider Pre Workout

WORKOUT UPPER BODY

Incline treadmill 10 minutes 10% Incline 3mph to warm up

Flat Bench Press- stayed light and worked very slow concentrated reps
135x15
185x10
205x8
205x5
215x4

Incline Bench Pause Press- Worked these with maximum squeeze at the top of the rep
135x15
155x10
165x10
185x6
135x15 Burnout Set

Close Grip Lat Pull Down
150x15
175x12
175x10
187x10
200x6

Wide Grip Lat Pull Down 1 1/4 rep
150x10
175x10
175x10
187x10 struggled through these sets lats were on fire

Front DB Shoulder Raise Side Shoulder DB Raise
15x15 20x10
20x10 20x10
20x10 20x10

Palms out DB Curl
30x12
30x12
35x10

DB Hammer Curl
35x10 biceps were smoked cheated on last rep
30x10 little smoother to start but burned out for 10
25x10 got to 8 reps and burned out cheat reps for the last two

Lets get into the workout and what was happening

Strength- Considering that im still sick at not nearly 100% I felt like my strength was only slightly tampered. I felt pretty strong once I got moving on the flat bench. I just didnt want to over do it and push myself to hard. Im 6 days into my stack and im figuring that another week ill start to feel some benefits.

Pump- This was the first thing that I noticed today. After my first two sets of flat I instantly had a pretty serious pump going. My pump continued to progress right up to my last sets of curls. My lats felt especially pumped after my first few sets. Between the Super Solider Pre Workout and True Shred its going to be interesting to move forward in the pump department

Endurance- I understand that its only been 6 days on the stack, but im taking into consideration that I literally had a fever yesterday and was still pretty run down. So with that said, my endurance was way higher then I expected. I know the Pre Workout has a lot to do with that, but id like to think that the True Shred and EPI are playing a role as well. The last time I ran True Shred I could recall my endurance levels and recovery being amazing.

Side Effects- Non to report other than a solid pump and endurance boost.

Overall Well Being- Mentally im so motivated for this run. I love being held accountable and keeping track of the run on this forum. Im really happy to be getting over this virus that I had. Today went much better then expected and im looking forward to the upcoming weeks of this plan.

Its back to work tomorrow for me which means working through the night Wednesday and Thursday. Im going to pick up some Elderberry today and continue to boost my immunity.

Tomorrow is looking like a Low Intensity Cardio and Core day. Going to hit the Treadmill on an INCLINE for 45 minutes and work some core in. Thursday when I wake up ill be hitting my lower body.

Ill be posting up my macros at the end of the day today. Friday will be my first weigh in since I started which im very curious to see where I come in at. Im going to be taking weekly pics of my progress, just bare with me to get that going.

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
IMG_5544.JPG

Picked up some Carnitine today ima big fan of this stuff to help with fat incineration. Also, picked up some elderberry for immune support.

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
MACROS 01.07.20

Calories-1862
Protein-156g
Carbs- 101g
Fat-95g

Pretty disappointed with my protein intake for the day. Some wasted calories and carbs, tomorrow is going to be a cardio and core day I’m keeping my carbs super low tomorrow and working out fasted. Lots of fluid and lots of ground turkey,eggs, and spinach. Looking to keep carbs around 40-50g on non lifting days. Embrace the grind.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sucks that you got sick but hopefully its run its course and you are good to go again!

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
Sucks that you got sick but hopefully its run its course and you are good to go again!
Thanks brother, I’m feeling so much better today. I’m pumped I got in my workout yesterday. I’m going to start to push it a little bit today with my cardio and core workout. Thanks for the support.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I love and hate working out fasted. It sucks when you first start cause you're hungry but really after you break the initial 5 to 10 minutes then i'm good for the rest of the workout.

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
I love and hate working out fasted. It sucks when you first start cause you're hungry but really after you break the initial 5 to 10 minutes then i'm good for the rest of the workout.
I’m slowly incorporating this in for the rest of the week. I’m going to work fasted on my cardio and core days. Next week my schedule switches back to working days which is 7am-7pm and that’s for the next two weeks. My partner at work wants to intermittent fast during those two weeks. I’m on the fence about it. Its not going to be too difficult considering the low calories I’m consuming, but not to sure as far as energy goes during weight workouts.

I’m going to post up today’s cardio and core workout a little bit later. Solid day

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
DAY #7 01.08.20

6:30am-
Wake up 10oz water mixed with 1 scoop of Alphamine
7:30am- 2 caps- True Shred, 2 Caps- EPI 2.0, 2 Caps- Lean Mode
8:00am- Super Soldier Pre Workout
8:30am- GYM 20oz water 1 scoop of Scivation Extend

Workout- Cardio and Core

Incline Treadmill 20 minute warm up 275 calories burned

Jacobs Ladder- Lung Intensity Work

100 Steps/1 Minute
110 Steps/1 Minute
121 Steps/1 Minute
100 Steps/1 Minute 2 Seconds

Weighted AB Crunch

50x15
50x15
50x15 Angled for obliques
50x15 Angled for obliques

Lying Leg Lift Knees to Chest

Set 1- 15 Reps
Set 2- 15 Reps
Set 3- 15 Reps

Mountain Climbers

Set 1- 20 Reps
Set 2- 20 Reps
Set 3- 20 Reps

Jump Rope- 5 Rounds 70% Effort 30 Seconds on/30 Seconds Off

Flutter Kicks

Set 1-20 Reps
Set 2-20 Reps
Set 3- 20 Reps

Incline Treadmill Slow burn 30 Minutes 371 Calories

POST Workout - 2 scoops Syntha 6 Protein mixed with 12oz water, 2 Tbl Peanut Butter, 1- Shot Espresso

LUNCH- 3 eggs, 6 Egg Whites, 3oz Spinach, hot peppers

Dinner- 16oz Ground Turkey, 5oz Spinach, Grilled Onions

This is where im at as of right now. Im gong into work at 7pm tonight so ill be snacking on some peanuts, protein bar, and maybe grab some grilled chicken and eggs at some point.

Lets get into the workout and supplements for today

Strength- I didn't really do anything that really needed strength, so its hard to judge for that.

Endurance- I was definitely a little tired today and when I started my warmup on the treadmill I was little surprised that I didn't have more energy. I chalk that up to being sick and pushing yesterday.

Pump- I actually had a solid pump going in my claves and quads while I was on the Jacobs Ladder. Other then that there was no pump to report other then mental pump because i'm feeling way better.

Side Effects- Small side I experienced today was how much I was going to bathroom. My stomach was not sick by any means, but I felt like I was never going to stop going. I know its gross, but this was definitely a change for me. Not sure where that came from but well see if it continues. I think It could be from the Syntha 6 Protein to be honest.

Overall Well Being- Woke up today felling at about 80%. Still have a little discomfort in my throat, but nothing worth bitching about. Im happy that I was able to complete today's workout without an issue. Im feeling some good soreness in my back from yesterdays workout. Other than that things are good.

Tomorrow im going to get home hit some ZMA and get 4-5 hours of sleep then hit the gym for some legs. Going to add in some more sets and exercises tomorrow. Im really looking forward to crippling myself with tomorrows workout. FRIDAY IS WEIGH IN DAY and im pumped to see where im at. Any loss is good loss for me especially during the first week. Im keeping my expectations low for the first week then ill take it from there.

A few side notes, Ive been drinking BCAA's throughout the day and have been adding in Carnitine.

Ill Post up my final MACROS like usual towards the end of the night.

Thanks for the support everyone

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
MACROS 01.08.20

Calories-2152
Protein-225g
Carbs-50g
Fat-124g

Really happy with tonight’s numbers. Great protein intake and minimal carbs, this is exactly what I was looking for today. Tomorrow leg day, going to look for 100g of carbs and similar protein intake. Good night everyone, I’ll be up till 8:30am.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Diet and workout are on point! Keep it up!

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
IMG_5811.JPG

Post Wokout Gainz

2-Scoops BSN Synth-6 Protein
1-Banana
1- 2 Tablespoons of Natty Peanutbutter
1- Shot of espresso
10oz of water

Workout to follow....

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
Day #8 01.09.20

7am- ZMA
8:30am- Sleep
11:30am- Wake up 1 scoop Alphamine mixed with 6oz water
12:00pm- 2 Caps- True Shred, 2 Caps- EPI 2.0, 2 Caps Lean Mode
1:00pm- Workout 1- Scoop Super Solider Pre Workout

WORKOUT- LEGS

Barbell Box Squat/Pause- High Reps
135x15
185x12
185x10
205x8
225x6

Romanian Dead Lift
135x15
155x12
175x10
195x8
215x6

Goblet Squat
60x12
60x10
70x10 Legs are giving out
80x10 Body is in overdrive
90x10 Smoked

Walking Lunges
5 sets- 20 reps to death

Strength- Felt amazing, was able to push right through the reps on minimal sleep. I felt really strong on my Deads and im looking forward to upping the weight not only on RDL but standard Deads which ill be getting into this weekend. To be honest everything felt light because in reality it was lighter weight and the focus for me was form and rep count. Ill take it.

PUMP- I got a pump going after that first set of 15 reps on the squats. Pump was sustained throughout the workout. Never got overwhelming to hinder my movements.

Endurance- Here's the category that was impressive to me. I slept for a legit 3.5 hours and was able to get into the gym stay focused and work through every rep and set with good stamina. Im usually hurting from the sleep deprivation and pre workout only takes me so far for so long. I have to chalk this up to the stack. Im feeling a pulse of endurance and im loving it. I feel like things are going to start to take off next week.

Side Effects- Did not really have any issues with going to the bathroom today which is a good thing. Nothing else to report.

Overall Well Being- Like I said before, 3.5 hours of sleep and my workout was pretty dam good. I cant ask for much more. Tonight is my last night of working midnights which is great for the gym. Im debating on doing one more week of this style workout then switching it up a bit to CHEST/BACK SHOULDERS/LEGS BICEP/TRICEP and mix in some cardio and core days in between. I feel like pillaging each muscle group to see what the recovery is like while using this stack. Let me know what your thoughts are.

Ill be posting up diet MACROS later on tonight.

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards

REST DAY

Weight- 201.2 LBS IM DOWN 8lbs from start date.

I got out of work this morning at 7am and put down my ZMA and grabbed a few hours of sleep. I woke up and weighed in and was pleasantly surprised to have removed 8lbs. I knew I was holding water weight and bloat when I initially weighed in at 209lbs. My diet has been on point so im chalking everything up to the diet. I haven't each touched a brutal cardio sessions yet. My conditioning workouts are going to be super taxing and should be really help ignite the fat burn.

Tomorrows going to be a Big Compound movement day. I feel near 100% healthy too. Im looking to Deadlift, Flat Bench, Military Press, Close Grip Press, and hit some pull ups. At the conclusion of the workout im going to do a sprint workout. Im going to take another progress picture and possibly post up the pics which are 10 days apart.

STAY HUNGRY FOLKS.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice workouts! That's not your home gym is it? If so i'm jealous!

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

REST DAY

Weight- 201.2 LBS IM DOWN 8lbs from start date.

I got out of work this morning at 7am and put down my ZMA and grabbed a few hours of sleep. I woke up and weighed in and was pleasantly surprised to have removed 8lbs. I knew I was holding water weight and bloat when I initially weighed in at 209lbs. My diet has been on point so im chalking everything up to the diet. I haven't each touched a brutal cardio sessions yet. My conditioning workouts are going to be super taxing and should be really help ignite the fat burn.

Tomorrows going to be a Big Compound movement day. I feel near 100% healthy too. Im looking to Deadlift, Flat Bench, Military Press, Close Grip Press, and hit some pull ups. At the conclusion of the workout im going to do a sprint workout. Im going to take another progress picture and possibly post up the pics which are 10 days apart.

STAY HUNGRY FOLKS.
Good job man, keep at it and make sure to get enough sleep!

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
I wish, that’s my Department. I worked OT last night and it as busy as hell so I didn’t get a chance to post up the workout. I’ll be posting yesterday and today’s full body later.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff so far. Down 8lbs is always nice. You’re putting good work in

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
01.10.20 YESTERDAYS WORKOUT

Workout- Biceps and Triceps *Bonus workout

Yesterday was going to be a rest day, but I called for Overtime so I figured I would hit a quick burner arm workout before the shift started. Also, I did this workout on a mere 3 hours of sleep.

I made a 20oz mix of Sivation BCAA mixed with 1- Scoop of Super Soldier Pre Workout

Close Grip Bench Press
135x15
155x15
175x10
185x8
195x6

DB CURL
30x15
35x12
35x10
40x10
40x7

Straight Bar Cable Push Down
100x15
110x12
120x10
130x8

DB Hammer Curl
30x15
35x12
40x10
40x10
40x7

Single Arm Cable Push Down
40x15
50x10
50x10
50x8
55x6

1 Mile Run- 8:53

Breakdown- My strength was there throughout the whole workout even on that minimal sleep. Felt real good pushing on the Close grip. My endurance was the focal point, I felt myself being able to push even when I felt depleted. My Pump was insane during the workout. My arms are definitely looking good with the pump lol. Ive had no side effects besides the bathroom issues which I think was the protein powder. Im feeling great, getting into a good rhythm with workouts and diet. My food cravings have diminished.

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards

Workout- Full Body

7am- Wake up 12oz water 1 Scoop Alphamine
8:00- 1/2 Cup Oats, 1 Scoop Protein, 1/2 Cup Almond Milk, 1/2 Banana, 3 Strawberries, 2 tbls Peanut Butter
8:30-2 Caps True Shred, 2 Caps EPI 2.0, 2 Caps Lean Mode
9:00- 1 Scoop Super Soldier mixed with 20oz of water
9:30 Workout

FULL BODY

Dead Lift WENT IN FULL SEND
135x15
185x12
205x10
225x8
255x6
275x6
295x4
315x2
315x2

Incline Guillotine Bench Press Slow with a paused squeeze at top of rep KILLER
135x15
155x10
165x10
175x6
185x4

Pull Up
BWx10
BWx10
BWx6
BWx5
BWx5

DB Shoulder Press
50x12
55x10
55x9
60x6
60x6

1 Mile Run 9:10 Completely Gassed from the workout

I was mentally prepared for this workout. I knew I was going to get deep into my deadlifts today. I wanted to concentrate on tempo with my incline presses. I was bringing the bar just above my collar bone and it was killer. My pump and strength were amazing. I never wanted to stop working until I had to run that mile at the end of the workout. Now that Ill be on a regular sleep pattern for the next two weeks, Ill be doing alot of extra cardio, and looking to get my mile in mid to low 8 minute mark. Im really happy with the first week it feels like I got rid of most of the bloat and water weight I was holding. The real text begins this week. My goal is to continue to get stronger and finish out the week under 200lbs. Im undecided on what type of cardio im doing tomorrow. I may hit some outdoor hill work or take a 3 mile run. Tomorrow is considered my active rest day and will be the only day I would ever just jog like that .

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards

Active Rest Day

My Goal was to do an elevation workout and reach 1000 Calories before 60 minutes . I kept the treadmill between 10%-15% for the duration of the workout. My goal was to stay uncomfortable during the full workout and it was a success. Enjoy your Sunday everyone. Tomorrow starts 5am workouts for the next two weeks. Big goals to hit this week.

IMG_5825.JPG

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice active rest day with evidence of the active part!;)