Hdrol/Winabol Stack effective? First-timer.

statik

statik

Awards
I am ordering my products. I have 1 bottle of Halo-X. Bout to order my second bottle for the cycle. I was thinking of stacking with Winabol. It's 60 ct bottle, so If you run 2 pills a pop it's only 100mg. 50/pill. Will that even be effective? Or should I get a second bottle of win also. Seems most people here are stacking win at 200-300mg.

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
you shouldn't be stacking for your first cycle.I would run the halo solo first to see how you react.Winabol will not do much,and at that low dose you wont see anything!

statik

statik

Awards
you shouldn't be stacking for your first cycle.I would run the halo solo first to see how you react.Winabol will not do much,and at that low dose you wont see anything!
Yeah originally I wasn't going to... I was ordering my drol and read the win description. Guess I'll stick with the drol then. Thanks.

Justin04

Awards
hey im trying to find a reputable site to order from any suggestions?

jeremiah0079

Awards
Yeah I agree with Johnny you shouldn't stack on your first cycle, besides Halo and Winabol ae both for cutting. I would run the halo at 2 caps a day for first 2 weeks and then up it to 3 for 2 more weeks. You should see decent gains and a lot of cut and pct shouldn't be too hard- otc would be fine.

statik

statik

Awards
Yeah I agree with Johnny you shouldn't stack on your first cycle, besides Halo and Winabol ae both for cutting. I would run the halo at 2 caps a day for first 2 weeks and then up it to 3 for 2 more weeks. You should see decent gains and a lot of cut and pct shouldn't be too hard- otc would be fine.
Thanks for the input. Since I've been researching my cycle PCT for Halo has been confusing. Seems many think a 4-6 week cycle of Halo, at 50-75 mg, does not warrant a SERM. A few seem to think a SERM is necessary.

I do know this. I'm def sticking with Halo-X only. No stacking. Halo is perfect for the goals I have for cut/recomp more than mass. But I do expect to see some decent gains.

I have been debating which OTC PTC to buy. So many different brands and combos. And depending on what you buy, you may not need additional supps.

Well, off to read some more. Thx.

jeremiah0079

Awards
I did a cycle of Hemadrol and for my pct just used a combo of novadex xt and vitrex and was fine but I would say for the money get either Recycle by Purus labs or advanced pct by AX both are good. the halo should give you good strength gains and cuts, it will warm you up for the real stuff.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
this is a good cycle, for a cut. my 1st was a stack. epi/halo very nice... umm both can be run for 6 wks just know hdrol kicks in like wk 3.

statik

statik

Awards
this is a good cycle, for a cut. my 1st was a stack. epi/halo very nice... umm both can be run for 6 wks just know hdrol kicks in like wk 3.
Yeah I already planned on running for 6 weeks and upping dosage to at least 75mg. That is one definite thing I noticed everyone said about Drol is that it takes a bit to kick in and it's mild. That's why my original thought was to stack with Winabol... just to maximize it. But being my first cycle I should prolly keep it simple.

statik

statik

Awards
I did a cycle of Hemadrol and for my pct just used a combo of novadex xt and vitrex and was fine but I would say for the money get either Recycle by Purus labs or advanced pct by AX both are good. the halo should give you good strength gains and cuts, it will warm you up for the real stuff.
Thanks. Thats the only thing holding me up is deciding what PCS and PCT to run. Def helpful.

The Recycle looks promising and both had great prices... The Recycle is showing about 25 servings per bottle. I might have to buy 2 it looks like.

Last edited:
jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
winabol isn't good to stack. the reason is it also contains 100mg of magnesium in each capsule. if you stack it at a minimum dosage of 300mg, that will be 600mg of magnesium. your as* will be stuck to the toilet. you'll def get ripped. lol.

anyways, you really should get some nolvadex or clomid. it may not be needed, but neither is running a pct. but just like wiping your as* after you take a sh*t, it's probably a really good idea.

i'd say nolva ran for 3-4 weeks, then switch it up to something like 2nd gear. I also like animal stak for a solid natural test booster.

get some nolvadex, and also get a natural t booster. you will be glad you did.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
winabol isn't good to stack. the reason is it also contains 100mg of magnesium in each capsule. if you stack it at a minimum dosage of 300mg, that will be 600mg of magnesium. your as* will be stuck to the toilet. you'll def get ripped. lol.

anyways, you really should get some nolvadex or clomid. it may not be needed, but neither is running a pct. but just like wiping your as* after you take a sh*t, it's probably a really good idea.

i'd say nolva ran for 3-4 weeks, then switch it up to something like 2nd gear. I also like animal stak for a solid natural test booster.

very true always use clomid and nolva.... then follow up by a good test booster and maybe an AI as well. what u guys thing about testpro? it contains testofen alot of good reviews

statik

statik

Awards

Yeah I've been researching and finding sources for clomi and nova. bout to order. Was just trying to decide whether to keep on hand or actually use.

Thanks for all the help. Most people on this board are really helpful, but the bad things is different people have different opinions on what to run for pct. I've seen so many debates on whether to run a SERM or not for Hdrol that it was hard to decide what to do. But I figure better safe than sorry.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I've been researching and finding sources for clomi and nova. bout to order. Was just trying to decide whether to keep on hand or actually use.

Thanks for all the help. Most people on this board are really helpful, but the bad things is different people have different opinions on what to run for pct. I've seen so many debates on whether to run a SERM or not for Hdrol that it was hard to decide what to do. But I figure better safe than sorry.
i ran my first ds cycle and used nolva plus animal stak as my pct. it went great. and the next cycle i decided i'd try otc pct without a serm.

long story short, the serm is best. so much faster.

like you said, better safe than sorry.

statik

statik

Awards
i ran my first ds cycle and used nolva plus animal stak as my pct. it went great. and the next cycle i decided i'd try otc pct without a serm.

long story short, the serm is best. so much faster.

like you said, better safe than sorry.
you mean recovery so much faster?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jim2509 Anabolics 36
clevelandsae Anabolics 3
Anabolics 6
Cycle Logs 2
Cycle Logs 0