Hdrol - best options

clevelandsae

clevelandsae

Awards
Hey guys! I used Brawn Halo for my last cycle. Im gathering all my goodies for the next one in the spring. However, brawn is apparently tough to come by (im also in US). There were a few sites Id found but have been out of stock for a while. I did see a few others like red army kalashnikov halo but wasnt sure if it was worth trying another brand. I dont mind being patient but thought id check with the pros. Any ideas are appreciated.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hdrol just came back in stock from Brawn so I would just run that again. If you're looking for a USA source just forget it. Hdrol here is underdosed and stacked with other compounds in their products. I would just order more Brawn hdrol from Powermyself or one of the other UK retailers... unless you had a problem with Brawn? I've always found their stuff to be top notch.

clevelandsae

clevelandsae

Awards
sounds good to me, worked well last time. I just wasnt sure if I was missing something else. thanks!

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No problem. I noticed that Brawn hdrol was hard to come by for awhile but apparently it just came back in stock again. They also have mecha which is kind of similar. Unfortunately it doesn't seem like Brawn is making p-mag anymore though, which really sucks because I don't seen anyone making p-mag. Not that it's necessarily any better than hdrol or mecha but it's nice to mix it up occasionally.