Going clomid 50 mg for 4 weeks Along with hghup from weeks 2 on and cortsisol control after 1st week, what else would help my libido as I've had problems pct with it
Going clomid 50 mg for 4 weeks Along with hghup from weeks 2 on and cortsisol control after 1st week, what else would help my libido as I've had problems pct with it
OK, I actually planned on cortisol control after the second week, idk why I wrote first, but im trying blue up and it works, I just dont like the heavy stims in it
OK, I actually planned on cortisol control after the second week, idk why I wrote first, but im trying blue up and it works, I just dont like the heavy stims in it
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.