HCG only once a week on trt?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Was considering requesting my dr. add HCG to my trt for its increased sexual climax potential. Can it still be effective to increase semen if only dosed once a week or does anyone here use it just once a week, rather than 2 to 3 times? Don’t think I want to be hassled with having to do multiple injections which is the normal protocol as I understand it.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It can work but I'd keep injections under 500iu since above that increases E2 a lot compared to smaller, more frequent dosing.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It can work but I'd keep injections under 500iu since above that increases E2 a lot compared to smaller, more frequent dosing.
Thanks. Have you ever dosed it once a week successfully or known anyone who has had for part of their protocol?

Last edited:
bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried it with 1000iu and had a lot moreE2 issues.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I tried it with 1000iu and had a lot moreE2 issues.
I agree with this subjectively from my experience regarding estrogen.

I think you could time a lower dose once per week and have some performance boost too. Like a 400iu shot on Friday for a Friday night/Saturday morning boost. I feel a little enhanced for about 36ish hours after a shot. Just my experience, no data evidence to support my thoughts.

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What about someone who takes 100mg's of test cyp once per week for trt purposes? Could that person benefit from adding one shot of hcg @ 500mcgs along with it? Or would 250 be safer?

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What about someone who takes 100mg's of test cyp once per week for trt purposes? Could that person benefit from adding one shot of hcg @ 500mcgs along with it? Or would 250 be safer?
A common approach is below. I never noticed an uptick in test doing it but i prefer having hCG for cosmetic purposes.

Day 1: Test dose
Day 6: 250iu hCG
Day 7: 250iu hCG

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A common approach is below. I never noticed an uptick in test doing it but i prefer having hCG for cosmetic purposes.

Day 1: Test dose
Day 6: 250iu hCG
Day 7: 250iu hCG
Your estradiol stay in range with that approach? What is your current approach and how did it improve things changing it?

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I stay below 140mg per injection my E2 stays in range. My SHBG tends to run low so I use daily injections, 20mg everyday with 150iu hCG if I have it. It helps stabilize my serum Test and E2 doing this. I excrete testosterone very quickly.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good info here !

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Good read.
Awesome bro! This looks like exactly the kind of information I was seeking!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So, if I am reading this correctly, you are better off dosing daily. Correct?

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So, if I am reading this correctly, you are better off dosing daily. Correct?
Or EOD. It's the individual dose more than weekly total that affects E2 increases from hCG.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
EOD will definitely appeal to me more than ED. I have been thinking about trying hcg?

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am on trt. My estrogen tends to be low and my doc gives me 1mg adex a day which i have not takne in years. I take. .5 twice a week Never used HCG. Is there a typical protocal for when if i wanted to add it? My doc is a urologist yet seems to not really be interested in using HCG with patients. He is not stingy with dosages as he had me at up to 200mg a week but my total t was 1700 so he brought me back to 150 which runs me in the high 800s

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Or EOD. It's the individual dose more than weekly total that affects E2 increases from hCG.
How long is the needle you use for the subq injections bro? Where do you choose to inject it? Is it painful? In case you can’t tell by my questions I don’t like needles lol! Really appreciate all the knowledge you have added to this thread topic or mine.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^^ I use insulin syringes. About 1/2" needles.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am on trt. My estrogen tends to be low and my doc gives me 1mg adex a day which i have not takne in years. I take. .5 twice a week Never used HCG. Is there a typical protocal for when if i wanted to add it? My doc is a urologist yet seems to not really be interested in using HCG with patients. He is not stingy with dosages as he had me at up to 200mg a week but my total t was 1700 so he brought me back to 150 which runs me in the high 800s
The testes aren't the only organs with LH receptors. The brain, thyroid, etc all benefit from small amounts of hCG.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anyone here use a Research Co. for HCG ?

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The testes aren't the only organs with LH receptors. The brain, thyroid, etc all benefit from small amounts of hCG.
Thanks i am going to have to get it from a "supplement sources" but its one of those things that seem easy to find. My understanding is you need to refridgerate it and unlike GH and IGF or Insulin its taken one time per week? and like 500iu? Is that about teh lowest dossage many try?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks i am going to have to get it from a "supplement sources" but its one of those things that seem easy to find. My understanding is you need to refridgerate it and unlike GH and IGF or Insulin its taken one time per week? and like 500iu? Is that about teh lowest dossage many try?
@jtbull You may want to read this

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks i am going to have to get it from a "supplement sources" but its one of those things that seem easy to find. My understanding is you need to refrigerate it and unlike GH and IGF or Insulin its taken one time per week? and like 500iu? Is that about the lowest dosage many try?
Usually twice weekly minimum. 500iu has an effective life about 3 days long. 1000iu causes a refractory period that desensitize the testes to more hCG dosing for 96 hrs.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Got prescribed HCG but jnsurance won’t cover it and it is very expensive as a research chemical.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Usually twice weekly minimum. 500iu has an effective life about 3 days long. 1000iu causes a refractory period that desensitize the testes to more hCG dosing for 96 hrs.
so that would be two times a week at 500iu? Will taking clomid while on trt do the same thing without stopping trt

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so that would be two times a week at 500iu? Will taking clomid while on trt do the same thing without stopping trt
Yes, twice weekly works very well for most. The ones that need daily are the ones that produce more E2 than normal for the dosage. I tried Clomid a few times but didn't get a positive effect. Mostly bad emotional sides.

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In on this as I’ll be hopping on TRT here soon.

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yea it definitely needs to be refrigerated after it is mixed. I keep it right in the door of the beer fridge.

I use the 1/2” insulin pen, take the jab about an inch away from the belly button. Once you learn the optimal technique, it doesn’t hurt. You pinch some belly fat, lead with the point of the needle and go in at 45 degrees. If you do it right, you don’t even feel it.

I was doing 300iu 3x a week. That much raises my e2 and I need to take an AI if I’m not running any DHT compounds. The doc told me that is a generous dosing schedule, so if I missed a does I never noticed anything. Based on my experience, I think a lot of guys could see benefit from dosing 1x a week around 300-500iu, close to the weekend - for sexual purposes.

I took so much HCG over that past 6 month, I’m actually cycling off right now for a little while. I felt like my e2 was consistently higher than I liked, and I wasn’t getting as much benefit from taking it. I’m off it for 3 weeks now, I’m planning to start another biking cycle in the next few weeks so I probably won’t start running it again until the tail end of that cycle.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, twice weekly works very well for most. The ones that need daily are the ones that produce more E2 than normal for the dosage. I tried Clomid a few times but didn't get a positive effect. Mostly bad emotional sides.
twice at 500 or 250 each dose? I have not done it yet and not seen a problem but i have been told bigger loads with it.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Start with 250iu and go up if it's not enough.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Refer to posts 6 and 7.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone have a script for this med, but pay out of pocket, rather than ordering from a research company? If so about how much is the cost for a 10000 miU veil?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anyone have a script for this med, but pay out of pocket, rather than ordering from a research company? If so about how much is the cost for a 10000 miU veil?
I would like to see a cost comparison also.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I got my TRT dr to prescribe HCG for me and it was going to cost me almost $100 per month. I decided not to do it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I got my TRT dr to prescribe HCG for me and it was going to cost me almost $100 per month. I decided not to do it.
What does a month of RC Cost? Maybe @TheVenom can answer ...

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have a script from a clinic, so I’m paying out of pocket. I got a bulk discount a while ago because they were supposedly going to stop selling it. I stocked up and have several vials on hand and won’t need to buy it again for a long time. But I think it was around $100 for the vial, bacteriostatic water and syringes. That lasts more like 10 weeks dosing multiple times a week though. So I guess that makes it more like $50 a month.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have a script from a clinic, so I’m paying out of pocket. I got a bulk discount a while ago because they were supposedly going to stop selling it. I stocked up and have several vials on hand and won’t need to buy it again for a long time. But I think it was around $100 for the vial, bacteriostatic water and syringes. That lasts more like 10 weeks dosing multiple times a week though. So I guess that makes it more like $50 a month.
What do you notice most when on this?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think u risk infection keeping it more than 6 weeks, even refrigerated. Double check on that, Im more of a parrot than a reliable source of info.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does this really Impress the ladies ????
Not sure about impress but when i was in college a nurse ( student) i was dating said most guys have a "loving teaspoon" mine was a loving half gallon. Now it was not that much but more than a few girls had to stop swallowing then as the amount and a couple would like make a noise to me like are you done yet? Now i guess i am a normal volume.

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I think u risk infection keeping it more than 6 weeks, even refrigerated. Double check on that, Im more of a parrot than a reliable source of info.
No, that’s not true and you shouldn’t post stuff like that without any actual knowledge. Parroting bad info is a waste of everyone’s time.

The doctor that prescribed it double checked it for me.

How is a sealed, refrigerated vial of mostly bacteriostatic water going to grow bacteria?

If anything, it will loose potency over time.