HCG only once a week on trt?

U

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What do you notice most when on this?
Noticeable effects include larger/fuller balls, bigger loads, stronger need to ejaculate and a general sense of well being.

It’s a fine line though, it can easily elevate e2 and give me a flush face and look a little bloated.

I’m currently taking a break, I’m about 4 weeks off of it. It felt like it wasn’t working as well and I figured a break would make it work better again in a few weeks.

Sexy time is a little less magical now, but that’s ok. You can’t be at 110% all year, for years on end.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No, that’s not true and you shouldn’t post stuff like that without any actual knowledge. Parroting bad info is a waste of everyone’s time.

The doctor that prescribed it double checked it for me.

How is a sealed, refrigerated vial of mostly bacteriostatic water going to grow bacteria?

If anything, it will loose potency over time.
I was taking a humble tone, so u can suck go suck a d1ck

Here's what I found with a simple search. Although this doesn't give a specific time frame, it demonstrates the preventative spirit of my post. The more u pin through the vial, the greater risk of bacteria, especially w hcg.

"Aqueous peptide, or in this case glycopeptide solutions can support bacterial growth much more so than oil solutions can, so do not fail with regards to safe handling. Discard if cloudiness appears, or if in doubt."

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No, that’s not true and you shouldn’t post stuff like that without any actual knowledge. Parroting bad info is a waste of everyone’s time.

The doctor that prescribed it double checked it for me.

How is a sealed, refrigerated vial of mostly bacteriostatic water going to grow bacteria?

If anything, it will loose potency over time.
Oof...

After mixing the powder with the liquid you must keep the mixture in the refrigerator. If you are using the Pregnyl brand of HCG, throw away any mixed medicine that you have not used within 60 days after mixing. If you are using the Novarel brand of HCG, throw away any mixed medicine that you have not used within 30 days after mixing

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oof...

After mixing the powder with the liquid you must keep the mixture in the refrigerator. If you are using the Pregnyl brand of HCG, throw away any mixed medicine that you have not used within 60 days after mixing. If you are using the Novarel brand of HCG, throw away any mixed medicine that you have not used within 30 days after mixing
i buy juice off the shelf that has a expiration date sometimes close to 2 years away...along with directions that say to refrigerate after opening it also says to discard 14 days after opening.

apples and oranges...but i understand the concept.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i buy juice off the shelf that has a expiration date sometimes close to 2 years away...along with directions that say to refrigerate after opening it also says to discard 14 days after opening.

apples and oranges...but i understand the concept.
But you are not injecting the juice (Pun Unintended)

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ha Ha T, I know u are only kidding. I'd use orals or oils that are well past "exp" date too.

But it is different w HCG though. The bac water doesn't keep it as sterile for as long. Its not 100% all danger, just increased risk probability compared to test in oil (for example) that can last years if u want.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ha Ha T, I know u are only kidding. I'd use orals or oils that are well past "exp" date too.

But it is different w HCG though. The bac water doesn't keep it as sterile for as long. Its not 100% all danger, just increased risk probability compared to test in oil (for example) that can last years if u want.
i haven't ever messed with hcg so i will defer to your knowledge, my friend!!!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i haven't ever messed with hcg so i will defer to your knowledge, my friend!!!
I believe HCG is both over rated and under rated.

For me, I do think it helps testicular mass and semen volume at the end of a cycle when I'm shutting down. I do believe it, most importantly, helps me transition to a less difficult pct. Its an under rated recovery tool.

The problem for me is that the tipping point for usage is low. Some people have trouble breathing when using too much and the fatigue is bad enough that its counter productive. Its over rated when its used with the notion that It's a turbo charged test booster/libido enhancer for more than a few weeks.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would like to try HCG, but I have never pulled the trigger.

U

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Oof...

60 days = 8.57 weeks.

70 days = 10 weeks.

S

shanewilliams

Awards
  • First Up Vote
HCG has become a real problem to obtain. I bought 30 vials of some from a sponsor on another board and it was bunk. Same thing with a couple of vials from another sponsor. I used to get my HCG From a friend in Europe who would pick them up from a pharmacy but now he can’t even obtain it anymore but he still grabs HMG which is pretty pricey. Also don’t know how well it works alone without HCG or if it even should be. All of my sources that used to carry it don’t know unless it’s some Chinese generic which is hit or miss. WTF

B

BlueberyJones

Awards
Was considering requesting my dr. add HCG to my trt for its increased sexual climax potential. Can it still be effective to increase semen if only dosed once a week or does anyone here use it just once a week, rather than 2 to 3 times? Don’t think I want to be hassled with having to do multiple injections which is the normal protocol as I understand it.
Was considering requesting my dr. add HCG to my trt for its increased sexual climax potential. Can it still be effective to increase semen if only dosed once a week or does anyone here use it just once a week, rather than 2 to 3 times? Don’t think I want to be hassled with having to do multiple injections which is the normal protocol as I understand it.
Yeah bro my doc prescribed me 500 iu once a week and they have sublingual HCG now. I didn’t want to pin it either so my doc prescribed me that. 1 tab under the tongue. Easy bro and works great

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I never heard of Sublingual HCG ? Post a pic ?