Have the IGF but waiting to do more research

Sixabs

Awards
I bought media grade IGF-1 LR3 to do a stand alone cycle of 5mcg split bi-laterally. Before I hear complaints, I am doing a low dose because it is still 5 times more than I already produce naturally and more isnt always better. Ive never done anabolic steroids probably will in the future, but I chose IGF because I prefer steady gains instead of sudden gains. Anyway I have some questions regarding IGF as I wait a couple more weeks before I start:

1. Does IGF-1 have any effect on red blood cells? (I naturally have lance armstrong like blood with just below max red blood cell count)
2. I know IGF can accelerate cancer growth if you already have it. One side of my family has cancer history although later in life, so is it worth the risk? I believe that IGF would actually be healthy because of its ability to create fresh new young cells that can be healthy developed.
3. As far as the injection, I will be mixing with acetic acid and backing it with sodium chloride. Do I need to draw blood into the needle or is it ok to just shoot it?
4. On that note, I am not a veiny person so how can I avoid hitting a vein as obviously I want the IGF to stay localized and not to go systematic at all if possible? (I fear big guts)

Thanks a lot for you help, now that I have the IGF all these new questions popped up in my head so I will be holding off for some time while I research some more.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I bought media grade IGF-1 LR3 to do a stand alone cycle of 5mcg split bi-laterally. Before I hear complaints, I am doing a low dose because it is still 5 times more than I already produce naturally and more isnt always better. Ive never done anabolic steroids probably will in the future, but I chose IGF because I prefer steady gains instead of sudden gains. Anyway I have some questions regarding IGF as I wait a couple more weeks before I start:

1. Does IGF-1 have any effect on red blood cells? (I naturally have lance armstrong like blood with just below max red blood cell count)
2. I know IGF can accelerate cancer growth if you already have it. One side of my family has cancer history although later in life, so is it worth the risk? I believe that IGF would actually be healthy because of its ability to create fresh new young cells that can be healthy developed. 3. As far as the injection, I will be mixing with acetic acid and backing it with sodium chloride. Do I need to draw blood into the needle or is it ok to just shoot it?
4. On that note, I am not a veiny person so how can I avoid hitting a vein as obviously I want the IGF to stay localized and not to go systematic at all if possible? (I fear big guts)

Thanks a lot for you help, now that I have the IGF all these new questions popped up in my head so I will be holding off for some time while I research some more.
Sorry to get in with my question, but you may have the answer since you have mention cancer.
I had liposarcoma removed from my left thigh, Sep05.
Oct06 checkup and Pet/scan are ok.
sarcoma ia a malignant cancer. Mine was the lowest nastiness.

Question: I use Testosterone last 4 years. just started on HCG.
I would like to start on HGH.
67yo, 5'9", 160#, otherwise healthy white caucasian.

What say you?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 1
Supplements 3
Supplements 0