Has anyone ran a low dose, 25mg, dose of H-drol?

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think itd be interesting for a woman to run that dose and log

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump on this. It would be interesting to see feedback on a low dose extended cycle with hdrol.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Maybe ill be the first...now to decide which brand clone
CEL H-drol def. 25mgs in my opinion would be a waste for a male. 25mgs for a female on the other hand, that would be interesting.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe ill be the first...now to decide which brand clone
What plan do you have in mind for this protocol natty? Would be interesting to see you log this one.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i cant wait for you guys to start logging these cycles...why is everyone so interested in low dose, long term oral cycles? if you run this i would bet that you will see no gains at all...this is a very mild compound to start with...running it at this low of a dose makes no sense

Edit: sorry for my rant...just gettin tired of this trend already....have a good day!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm kinda with Mooch. When I ran an H50 clone i went 50/50/50/50 and didn't notice a goddamn thing. If i were to run it again, i'd buy 3 bottles and pop all of it within 6 weeks. 25mg is only going to produce results in men that are very responsive to the compound and even then it's going to be crap results. Just my opinion i guess...H-drol is so mild that there's no reason not to run high doses of it.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha, it's all just an idea guys, just looking to see if anyone's done it. My reasoning is this:

*After a few cycles, its hard to workout/diet right without being on something, being on 25mg H-drol would give me that added drive, knowing that if I am perfect with everything, i could see VERY MINIMAL added gains, but still more than "naturally", without putting any wear on the body. Is this true? I have no idea, thats why I started the thread.

Even if I did do something like this and logged it, i wouldnt be expecting to gain more than 5lbs. And say I did gain 5lbs, i couldnt say it was because of the H-drol or not. Tough call.

I am considering doing this or 5mg of Methadrol.

Cerberus777

Cerberus777

Awards
Ive done 25mg for 12 weeks....no gains. I was dieting and not much loss... I can't say it did't help but i respond well to h-drol.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to update this: I recently ran 7week hdrol cycle with 25mg/day first thing in the morning. Put on about 9lbs and kept 7 after PCT. Vascularity was increased after the 4th week and muscle hardness was apparent(especially in the gym around the same time as well). Did not experience any sides whatsoever, no testicular shrinkage nor drop in libido(in fact it hit the roof after the 5week mark, which is weird.. never had that happen with other ph/ps before). It worked well.

My belief is that less is more with the majority of these new hormonal products, even the supposed "light" ph's on the market.

DenDestroys

Awards
Yes, h-drol is mild so I ran it at 50/75/100/125/150/150. That was almost 3 bottles worth (90 bucks) and had amazing results; big strenght increase, dried out look, blew up from 193 to 207. Only reason I'm willing to run it again is because I got 3 bottles for 45 this time.

DenDestroys

Awards
Oh yeah, no sides either. Unless you want to include my girl saying I'm more girthier for some reason. Hmm, wonder why.

quakebks

Awards
yea i made a thread about this not to long ago but i wanted to do it for a cut just to see if it would help prevent muscle loss and so i could possibly run it for a longer period. to people who have used it, do yall think their is a sweet spot for fat loss or is it directly proportional to the dosage?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea i made a thread about this not to long ago but i wanted to do it for a cut just to see if it would help prevent muscle loss and so i could possibly run it for a longer period. to people who have used it, do yall think their is a sweet spot for fat loss or is it directly proportional to the dosage?
I think this compound acts as it acts. I noticed the same leaning effect at the lower dosage then I did with the higher dosage(75mg - 5weeks). IMO it's not like some other products where weight gain and leaning effects are proportionate to dosage. I know high dose epi will bulk the crap out of you( at least for me), whilst the lower dosage seem to have a leaning out effect.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just to update this: I recently ran 7week hdrol cycle with 25mg/day first thing in the morning. Put on about 9lbs and kept 7 after PCT. Vascularity was increased after the 4th week and muscle hardness was apparent(especially in the gym around the same time as well). Did not experience any sides whatsoever, no testicular shrinkage nor drop in libido(in fact it hit the roof after the 5week mark, which is weird.. never had that happen with other ph/ps before). It worked well.

My belief is that less is more with the majority of these new hormonal products, even the supposed "light" ph's on the market.
Man, I'm glad I read this thread. My first cycle was hdrol, and tho 99% of people say it's mild, it ended up kicking the crap out of me - crazy joint pain, really bad insomnia and moodines, emotional issues, etc. This was on 75mg, but I didn't finish the cycle because of all the sides I was having. On a positive note - I did gain ~9lbs and got strong as hell. Anyway, I have 45 pills left over and I've been wondering what to do with them. I'm a cheap bastard, so I didn't want to just throw em away. I think I'll try a low dose cycle (25mg/day) just to see what happens. Hopefully I'll be able to tolerate it at this dose much better, and see some good gains like you had. Won't be until next year tho - I've got an epi cycle lined up for next month. Anyway, thanks for the tip...

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Bump for users of H-Drol(or clones) at 25mg/day and seen results.

Sad_que

Awards
Bump, interesting thread. I just started my first H-drol cycle, going to do a week at 25mg/day to see how I respond. I'm very wary of sides, I already have residual gyno and bad joints all over.

It's worth noting that the steroid cycles used by athletes, such as seen in documents from the East German doping program, use much lower dosages than BBers do.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I remember reading a reply from a guy who ran 25mg 1 hr pre WO and gained 6lb after the whole bottle. All he did for PCT was Tribulus/ZMA too.

But again Ive seen other stuff that would say his gains at BS....... up to the individual to decide.

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
I ran h-drol as my first Ph. Ran two weeks at 50 and thought it was a waste. I don't think anybody has run it at 25 because most folks consider it pointless. At 25mg your PCT could probably be Mt. Dew and Tilt... ;)

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else experiment with the 25mg dose of Hdrol?

AwfullyAmazin

Awards
CEL H-drol def. 25mgs in my opinion would be a waste for a male. 25mgs for a female on the other hand, that would be interesting.
x2. I can see 50mg benefitting you ever-so-slightly.. And could easily be ran for like 10-12 weeks.