HARDCORE DIESEL PCT - a Log by Kabuki

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
Day 23 (last day)- DTH @ 3 pills
Off.

Lots of rest and relaxation and recovery.

I will write up my final review this Friday.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
kabuki, you should do logs more often. chuck, you should think about sponsoring this guy, i think he got a lot of peoples attention. great job kubuki.:thumbsup:

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
kabuki, you should do logs more often. chuck, you should think about sponsoring this guy, i think he got a lot of peoples attention. great job kubuki.:thumbsup:

Yeah Kabuki actually have been using GET DIESEL products off and on since like 2004/2005 when NOS ETHER powder first came out. He did a log on that product like 2 or 3 years ago.

Kabuki, do u compete? Anyway email me about sponsorship. GET DIESEL is a powerlifters x-mas gift everytime they train, I sponsor some Westside guys now.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
Yeah Kabuki actually have been using GET DIESEL products off and on since like 2004/2005 when NOS ETHER powder first came out. He did a log on that product like 2 or 3 years ago.

Kabuki, do u compete? Anyway email me about sponsorship. GET DIESEL is a powerlifters x-mas gift everytime they train, I sponsor some Westside guys now.
I've been using your products since the early NOS XXX days, and when diesiel fuel first came out.

been a couple years since i've been in the competition game but i'm on my way back to the platform. i won't make any predictions...but i am interested to see what i do when i deload a bit to get my body primed for a comp.
here's another quick sampler of what i'm doing with minimal rest brakes and overloading.

Lets reflect for a moment on the posterior chain overloading over the last 1.5 weeks:

1.5 weeks ago
Band Resisted Deadlifts
480+(4) greend bands x1 YouTube - Deadlift - Band Resisted
1 week ago
Deadlift
640x1
660x1
690x3 misses inzer hardcore suit on
YouTube - Deadlifting 7/18/07
3 days ago and my balls are sill raw!
Ok. We just got back. In 29hours the 8 of us walked 135 miles. Somewhere in there I got 2 hours of sleep on a wood plank floored gazebo in a park.

I was very happy with how I did. Just remember I did not train for this and have not done any cardio activity for 5 years…maybe longer, and weigh 250lbs. Due to these reasons I was given some shorter legs totaling only 14.5 miles.

However I do have quite the competitive spirit if you hadn’t noticed :) I ended up hitting and averaging the 12’s for minutes per mile. Apparently this is pretty good for someone my size in what the call the ‘Clydesdale’ category and that is for those experienced with these relay races. Actually not a bad number in any regards for these things from what I understand.

I don’t have the teams placing yet, but it looks like we did pretty good.

Unfortunately having big balls and big legs and interference fits didn’t work out to good. I kept em nice and lubed up the whole time but by my last leg my balls were on fire! Don’t think I’ll be walking much more this weekend.
The weights felt heavy tonight, I’m still beat up, and my squat bar has not made it in yet….but I got some new 80lb plates….what should Buki do???

Probably not this.

Squat
Warm up to 500ish raw.
575x1
645x1
715x1
755x1
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Pull throughs
#5 band x15x15x15

cut it short as wife was yelling down the stairs I was taking to long. BSing with old training partner who came over to help out for the evening.

All in all for being in my condition the squats felt easy. I would like to take them just a bit deeper next time and really need the squat bar for heavy lifts as the bar whip was bad on the 755 and got me distracted.

BW upon waking 244.2

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
Final Review

Needless to say I went from being pretty shutdown with little Grape nuts to a very successful post cycle therapy. I had started to make a comeback on the SERM but definitely ‘felt’ it kick in after just 3 days on the DTH. However note I had preloaded with DT2010 for the preceding 5 days so I was able to start the DTH at 5 caps/day.

Things to note. During my post cycle therapy I hit numerous PR’s including my all time best Bench of 630, a raw Deadlift of 660, and a 755 Squat. Most of these were set 3-5 weeks after completion of PH cycle. My energy levels were up, my libido picked up over where it had been precycle, and strength levels continued to remain strong all through my PCT.

Only negative I noted was that I had restless sleep when I took the last dose within 5-6hrs or less before I went to bed.

My Total Test Levels:

February 136
After Restore/Activate (just before PH cycle) 453
After completion SERM/Diesel Test Hardcore PCT 686

That’s correct. My total test is up 233 points over what they were prior to my suppressive cycle!!!

Unfortunately my Liver Enzymes are still a bit elevated (AST 111, ALT 82) so I will have to go back on LL and mega dose milk thistle and minimize supplement intake till these come back in line.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Final Review

Needless to say I went from being pretty shutdown with little Grape nuts to a very successful post cycle therapy. I had started to make a comeback on the SERM but definitely ‘felt’ it kick in after just 3 days on the DTH. However note I had preloaded with DT2010 for the preceding 5 days so I was able to start the DTH at 5 caps/day.

Things to note. During my post cycle therapy I hit numerous PR’s including my all time best Bench of 630, a raw Deadlift of 660, and a 755 Squat. Most of these were set 3-5 weeks after completion of PH cycle. My energy levels were up, my libido picked up over where it had been precycle, and strength levels continued to remain strong all through my post cycle therapy.

Only negative I noted was that I had restless sleep when I took the last dose within 5-6hrs or less before I went to bed.

My Total Test Levels:

February 136
After Restore/Activate (just before PH cycle) 453
After completion SERM/Diesel Test Hardcore PCT 686

That’s correct. My total test is up 233 points over what they were prior to my suppressive cycle!!!

Unfortunately my Liver Enzymes are still a bit elevated (AST 111, ALT 82) so I will have to go back on LL and mega dose milk thistle and minimize supplement intake till these come back in line.
great review cant wait till i get up to this in my PCT

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the complete log. Esp. since you have used other DT formulas. If you remember, how does it compare or what are the dif. you notice, if any over DT2010, or yellow label DT (if u used that one in the past)?

In feb you were at 136? U were just coming off a cycle? 2 bad they didnt do free test, I think it would have jumped even higher than ur total. But glad u got good results in the gym and with ur libido, I care more about that than results on paper.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
i was taking ALRI's JW and BAM at the time. They were not supposed to be suppressive. so it was likely just were i was at.

I think i have the free test levels. i know i have them on the precycle bloodwork and it was low, and he was not happy with him. i have not been in to doc yet and that was just info over phone so i didn't get the free test levels this time, but he may have them.

I think i've taken all verison of DT except the 2040. Its tough to compare as it was a different application. But overall it did seem to have a bigger impact on my strength levels and energy levels...Libido i can't answer as it has declined after exiting my 20's...But this is they highest its been in a long time. Not as high as it used to go on DT when i was younger...but thats more me than anything as the last DT cycle i did last fall didn't do as much for my Libido. overall i'm just saying that part is hard to judge do to my personal changes over the years.