xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Is there anyway you would make a video of a good BB stance squat and then also a regular deadlift? I am not currently doing deadlifts and would like to confirm good stance on squatting.
Is there anyway we can make this a DIESEL TEST Hardcore log? Its hard to see how someone is responding to DT when 10 out of 11 post on the log doesnt even mention DT.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Is there anyway we can make this a DIESEL TEST Hardcore log? Its hard to see how someone is responding to DT when 10 out of 11 post on the log doesnt even mention DT.
Is there any way that you can drop the dialogue? The fellas are talking about deadlifts and squats here. Fvck me, for a whole 8 posts since the product was mentioned.

Did you review the people you got to log your product? If you did, you would have noted that Neoborn's logs are peppered with exraneous talk more often than not.

Seeing as this is Kabuki's log, if you've noticed, his logs are more filled with reverance of his lifts.. He's a powerlifter.. there's going to be questions about his training and techniques.

We're always going to have extra **** in logs.. A simple natty LH booster with SHGB affinity isn't going to change that.

Another thing, if you wanted your product mentioned more, maybe you should have changed the name to something we can say with a straight face.

unsubscribed

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
Day 6 – DTHC @ 5 caps

BW upon waking 245.0

Speed Bench (155lbs in bands)
Warmup then
265x3x3x3x3x3x3x3x3 w/20 seconds rest between sets
last set [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfl06joc3lU"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Dumbbell Military presses
65x8
85x8
115x9 [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhLUOqAFKPw"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]
need to double up on the spring clamps next time!

Skull Crushers
80x16
130x12x12x12

Front Raises
#1 band x12x12x12x12x12

Hammer Curls – non alternating
45x12x12x12x12x12

Last two exercises were supersets

NOTES: Sleep has not been restful this week, just not getting the nice deep sleep I’m used to. Moved my last dose of DTHC 3 hours earlier today to see if that impacts it. Even with the restless sleep my energy levels have been up which is unusual for me especially considering the sleep and the heat. Nothing to note in regards to libido or volume this week.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
UBI...your such a tease...i know you'll be back for more :stick:

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
Lighten up Chuck:whip: :)

But in all seriousness questions on trainging, technique, and other items not related to this log can be handled in my training log. linky in sig below :welcome:

Last edited:
neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I apologize if anything I have said is out of line. Chuck please feel free to let all your testers know exactly how their logs should look and what they can reply to. Thanks man.

Kabuki, you know you da man!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Is there any way that you can drop the dialogue? The fellas are talking about deadlifts and squats here. Fvck me, for a whole 8 posts since the product was mentioned.

Did you review the people you got to log your product? If you did, you would have noted that Neoborn's logs are peppered with exraneous talk more often than not.

Seeing as this is Kabuki's log, if you've noticed, his logs are more filled with reverance of his lifts.. He's a powerlifter.. there's going to be questions about his training and techniques.

We're always going to have extra **** in logs.. A simple natty LH booster with SHGB affinity isn't going to change that.

Another thing, if you wanted your product mentioned more, maybe you should have changed the name to something we can say with a straight face.

unsubscribed
Its a product review log. Kabuki has a training log. Its also a sponsored log, meaning the product was shipped at my expense and provided at my expense so its possible that I would like the log to pertain more to the product and its effects. Im not saying the tester doesnt have to mention how their training is going, but questions about training technique, etc.., can be asked with a PM or in a training log.

I dont want my product mentioned more, I just would like the majority of a sponsored log to be about the product and how it is affecting the users training, etc.,

The comment about saying the name with a straight face, I don’t know if that was suppose to make me upset or something but DT has been around since 2005 and seeing how much we sell to Spanish speaking countries I don’t really care if you see it as something funny on your end. Bottom line DT has always had lab test results that show increases in LH, total test, free test, and reduction in cortisol and estrogen. So that’s the bottom line, say whatever with or without a straight face.

since u unsubed I guess you wont see this, so this could be for anyone with your viewpoint.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I apologize if anything I have said is out of line. Chuck please feel free to let all your testers know exactly how their logs should look and what they can reply to. Thanks man.

Kabuki, you know you da man!
I just want to see post of the users trainings and a summary on how the product is affecting energy, strength, mood, aggression, any sides, recovery, semen volume, etc..,

5 to 10 post in a row from people not doing the log on training in a sponsored supplement review log isnt what i planned for.

Who wants to click on a supplement review log to see how the user responded to the product and have to go through pages of pages of post that have nothing to do with the product. Once again my comments are more because this is a sponsored log. Im just asking to keep all the training questions and back and forth comments on nothing to non-sponsored logs unless it has to do (even a little bit) with the product being tested.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
Day 7 - DTHC 6 caps

BW upon waking 246.2

I'll be heading out of town after training tonight so this probably won't be updtated till Monday, so I'll add some coments now.

Notes: I got a much more rested sleep with taking my last capsule of DTHC 4 hours prior to bedtime as opposed to 1 hr prior. Don't know if its related, but I’m going to continue to due that. Energy levels are continuing to be high. I saw a big change in the boys returning to size the first couple days on DTHC, but not so much now. Adding the DTHC definitely counteracted the downward slide my BW typically takes after a PH cycle as shown below.

And again as Chuck stated. Questions not related to the sup log can be handled in the training log.

Speed Squats (140lbs bands) off a 15” box
Warmup then
420x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2 w/20-40 seconds rest between
I may have done 12 sets..lost count

Band Resisted Bench Setups – 3 second pause on chest on each one
X5x5x5

Rack Pulls from knee
500x3
590x3
680x5 [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbI_jbrTEgo"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]
easy but I couldn’t load the bar any heavier safely.

Face Pulls
75x12x12x12

short workout and different than planned as I was leaving town afterwards.

Last edited:
Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I saw a big change in the boys returning to size the first couple days on DTHC, but not so much now. Adding the DTHC definitely counteracted the downward slide my BW typically takes after a PH cycle as shown below.
You even got post cycle therapy bodyweight charts, thats serious.

Anyway, how close to pre-cycle would you say the "boys" are now in terms of size. Also is your libido coming back (or did it not decrease during ur cycle)?

edit, also best time for DTH dosage is am, mid-day (before lunch) an pm, but early pm, like between 3 and 5pm. I dose mine at 8am/12pm/5pm.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
You even got post cycle therapy bodyweight charts, thats serious.

Anyway, how close to pre-cycle would you say the "boys" are now in terms of size. Also is your libido coming back (or did it not decrease during ur cycle)?

edit, also best time for DTH dosage is am, mid-day (before lunch) an pm, but early pm, like between 3 and 5pm. I dose mine at 8am/12pm/5pm.
I chart everything year round.

The "boys" are nearly returned now just not much progress last couple days, and they had nearly disapeared the last week on cycle. Libido was down on cycle, it picked up about 2 days into DTHC but hasn't climbed much the last few days. I would say close to precycle...but just not quite there yet as well. So all in all I would say i'm progressing pretty well considering it was a long suppressive cycle and i'm coming back quickly...its just you could always be happier with even quicker progress.

I may up dose to 6 caps/day if come next week and see what that does.

thanks for info on dosing. I was doing 6am, 2:30pm (trying to get close to my 4:30pm training), and 9pm.

I'll try 6am, 11am, 4:30pm today and see how that works.

EDIT: i have started getting morning wood again. a very positive development. i will have more to report after this weekend.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
As per the request here are some pics. I’ll update with new pics again at end of log.

Don’t know much about posing, lighting, and tanning as you can tell :)
I go for the typical “Powerlifter Beached White Whale look” :)

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I just want to bring something up, you say caps? Can you take a picture of these caps for me as mine are definitely not caps they are pills, big pills at that.

These kind but about double the size and brown:

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
I just want to bring something up, you say caps? Can you take a picture of these caps for me as mine are definitely not caps they are pills, big pills at that.

These kind but about double the size and brown:
sorry, yes they are pills as you described. not thinking while typing.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
thanks Blackjack. i like being thick. most of my upper body is in my back.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
DAY 8&9 - DTHC 6caps

Size and libido are at pre cycle points now. Recovery from my workouts this last week has been phenominal!

workout for Day 7 has been edited into that post.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
Day 10 - DTHC x 6

Notes: nothing new. Mood, energy, stength all doing quite well. Libido and size normal.

BW upon waking 244.8

Reverse Grip Bench
50x12
140x6
210x3
280x3
350x3
420x3 [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVyTzP4OC2E"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]
450x1
shoulders slipped up the bench on 2nd rep of 450 causing me to only hit a single. 420 was easy as shown in vid

Board Presses
520x3 off 3 board
570x3 off 2 board
600x2 off 2 board
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bijbm42YF6w"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Rack Lockouts – 3 sec holdout count on extension
500x5 close grip
570x5 narrow grip
620x4 comp grip

Rope Press downs
75x10x10x10x10

50x12x12x12x12

Last edited:
neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
F'n nice bro! I love your vids! :thumbsup:

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
Day 11 - DTHC x 6

Notes: Got to love it when you still setting records in week 4 or your post cycle therapy! not bit ones...but still moving forward! Mood, energy, stength all doing quite well. Libido and size normal...with libido seeming to climb last couple days. Didn't sleep well with 2 DTH at 6pm last night and bedtime at 9:30...I tried taking my dose at 5pm in middle of workout tonight...will report 2 morrow.

BW upon waking 244.8

Box Squats (15”) with 150lbs in chain
50x6
200x6
270x3
340x3
410x3
480x3
560x3
610x3
660x3
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG8S61BV2zQ"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]
This is 2” deeper than the raw box squats I did last week. A 10lbs PR over what I hit last month (while on cycle!). Weather the camera shows it or not this is slightly below parallel.

Seated Good Mornings
280x6
410x6
460x8 [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTNVfEuoha0"]YouTube - Seated Good Mornings 460x8[/ame]
Previous best 410x12 (while on cycle!)

Back Raises
#4 band x20x14

Pull Thru’s
#4 band x12x15

Standing Crunches
#3 band x20x20x20x20

Last edited:
kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
Day 12 - DTHC x 6

off
BW upon waking 243.8

Notes: still tired and didn't sleep well last night. think it was mostly due to heat. Headache at the end of the day...again probably heat and not enough hydration. Other than that nothing new at this time

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I would make sure you are upping your water with this stuff, just something I noticed.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
I would make sure you are upping your water with this stuff, just something I noticed.
been trying...yesterday i didn't do well enough. sucked down alot in the evening when the headache was coming on and i could feel it subside.

Just sweatin to much in the heat...i sound like such a woose whining when i know some of my team members were working in 125deg heat by our paint booths earlier this week.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
Day 13 - DTH @ 6 pills

Notes: Got the house cooled down yesterday and slept MUCH better, so that has been the problem this week. so i will keep it at 6pills/day with last dose at 5pm. Everything is hunky dory, and feeling fully recovered from cycle.

BW upon waking 243.0

Actually had a small glass of water first so I was even lighter.

Speed Bench (155lbs bands)
Warmup then
275x3x3x3x3x3x3x3x3 w/20 seconds rest between sets

Dumbbell Military Press
45x12
85x8
125x8 [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zjdYFa_Wd4"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]
Filmed it so you can see how I’m not strict with my form in the least bit.

Skull Crushers
80x16
130x10x10x10

DB Front Raises
20x12x12x12

50x12x12x12x12

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
Day 14 - DTH @ 6 pills

BW upon waking 244.6

Short and sweet workout as it was started late

Band Resisted Deadlifts
Warmup with various tensions
All working sets done with Two (2) sets of the Medium Green Bands
320+bands x2
390+bands x2
480+bands x1 [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DIQosc1Nw8"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]
530+bands xmiss

Rack Deads (below the knee) 2” deeper than last week
500x3
600x5

that’s all.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
Day 15 & 16 - DTH @ 6 pills

I had not seen much in the way of 'volume' changes thus far untill the last three days as i tapered the last couple days of Serm usage to nothing. Definetly some increased 'volume' now.

Large, Low, and Full!

no training. working in super hot attic doing remodel for wifey. nice n dehydrating, but was able keep fluid intake up to match.

Last edited:
kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
Day 17 - DTH @ 6 pills

Awesome workout tonight. Hit a couple all-time PR’s.

BW upon waking 243.8

First up was incline bench, which is one of my worst pressing exercises (relatively speaking), and I wasn’t expecting much anyway as I did heavy dumbbell Military’s Thursday night (125x8). So needless to say I was quite pleased with an all-time PR.

Next up was benching with my shirt and this would be my first night doing a full bench in it in 1.5 years (last month I have been doing some 2&3 board presses in it getting used to feel of it again). My previous best was 605 after doing regular shirt work, so again quite pleased with the all time pr. The bench is a real slow decent which is not the norm for me but I wanted to be safe as it’s been a long time. Normally I drop it much quicker and get a bigger isometric reaction and a faster press than tonight, so both descent and press were both real slow.

Incline Bench
50x12
140x6
210x3
230x3
320x3
360x3 [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsy4VoT8_20"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]
390x2 [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdv2nPsDxNs"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Bench (with shirt)
520x1 off 3board
590x1 off 2board
620x1 off 1board [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0ZXwHVY36I"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]
630x1 [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTjnQ2ESek4"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Supra Press downs
100x12
125x12x12x12x12

And GFK thanks for the bench shirt vid…that helped greatly when working with guys that have never seen a shirt before and need to put on one you.

Quite Pleased! Esp after eating like crap and working in a hot attic sweating my ass off the whole weekend, doing remodel for the wife, (and yes Ubi I kept from falling through the ceiling again this weekend)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
dude, you are an inspiration. this log and a talk with chuck has convinced me to go with dth for my furazadrol pct. great numbers, wow.:clean: :good:

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
im totally looking foward to my PCT. with DTHC !!! too bad i had to buy mines :p

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
im totally looking foward to my post cycle therapy. with DTHC !!! too bad i had to buy mines :p
$50 for a months supply of something that actually works!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
$50 for a months supply of something that actually works!
Hey thats always better than stacking (2 or 3) $30-35 each products for a month supply of "the stack worked ok, but I cant tell which product was giving me results."

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
DAY 18 - DTH @ 4 pills

missed last dose.

Off

Bw upon waking 243.0

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
Day 19 - DTH @ 6 pills

Lots of pissing and moaning about a ****ty day and ****ty workout. if you care check training log.

BW upon waking 241.0

Deadlifts up to 660 raw. (PR)
Misses at 690 with suit on.
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fo9wp4s5V8E"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
At 243? Holy freakin crap on Inclines!!! :clap2:
now you see why i am going with dth for pct, if its good enough for this dude its good enough for me. great job kabuki.:food:

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the compliments guys.

Day 20 - DTH @ 6 pills

I've only got two more days and I will be busy both days so i will write up my final review next week.

BW upon waking 243.4

Had fun with speed bench tonight having competition for speed and form. Back and forth trying to beat each other and trash talking.

Warmup then
285x 12-15 sets of 3. Approx 15-20 seconds rest. Lost track of sets and rest times as we were moving to fast and trash talking.

Military Dumbbell Press
45x12
115x6
135x5 [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7yMwcrEc7Q"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]
Definitely beat after 3 weeks of doing these, a 630 bench on Monday, and close to 700 pulls last night.

Short and sweet. Got to save my energy. Tomorrow morning I wake up and along with 7 other people we are doing 150 mile relay walk/race. No sleep, lots of walking, lots of chaffing for the next 2 days. Not exactly sure how I got myself talked into this one.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the compliments guys.

Day 20 - DTH @ 6 pills

I've only got two more days and I will be busy both days so i will write up my final review next week.

BW upon waking 243.4

Had fun with speed bench tonight having competition for speed and form. Back and forth trying to beat each other and trash talking.

Warmup then
285x 12-15 sets of 3. Approx 15-20 seconds rest. Lost track of sets and rest times as we were moving to fast and trash talking.

Military Dumbbell Press
45x12
115x6
135x5 YouTube - DB Military Press
Definitely beat after 3 weeks of doing these, a 630 bench on Monday, and close to 700 pulls last night.

Short and sweet. Got to save my energy. Tomorrow morning I wake up and along with 7 other people we are doing 150 mile relay walk/race. No sleep, lots of walking, lots of chaffing for the next 2 days. Not exactly sure how I got myself talked into this one.
did you say a 630pound bench press.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:box:

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
its right after the inclines in monday's post with a video. That was with my single ply poly shirt.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
how you liking the dth? im planning on using it pct for furazadrol. your workouts are an inspiration to a mere mortal like me. best i ever done was 345 for 3 reps. i really thought i was doing something.:good:

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
i'm liking it alot. i def plan on doing this in the future.

345x3 is awesome. most people would be love to do that.

The 3 step plan for continued success is in my sig.

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
Incredible journal, you are a freakin beast.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I love ur vids Kabuki. Dude u are crazy strong! I remember seeing ur vids when u were logging BAM at the ALRI site. Keep it up. I really liked those sumo deads!!! BTW those Rev Grip Bench Presses 420lbs was cake for u! I can't believe u are doing those without a smith machine. Dude ur a beast!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i'm liking it alot. i def plan on doing this in the future.

345x3 is awesome. most people would be love to do that.

The 3 step plan for continued success is in my sig.
thanks man. i respect your opinion, dth seems like some good stuff. yeah i was pretty happy with my bp, untill i got a look at your numbers. glad to hear your liking the dth.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys!

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
Day 21 & 22 - DTH @ 4 pills

REVENGE OF THE BIG BALLS

Ok. We just got back. In 29hours the 8 of us walked 135 miles. Somewhere in there I got 2 hours of sleep on a wood plank floored gazebo in a park.

I was very happy with how I did. Just remember I did not train for this and have not done any cardio activity for 5 years…maybe longer, and weigh 250lbs. Due to these reasons I was given some shorter legs totaling only 14.5 miles.

However I do have quite the competitive spirit if you hadn’t noticed :) I ended up hitting and averaging the 12’s for minutes per mile. Apparently this is pretty good for someone my size in what the call the ‘Clydesdale’ category and that is for those experienced with these relay races. Actually not a bad number in any regards for these things from what I understand.

I don’t have the teams placing yet, but it looks like we did pretty good.

Unfortunately having big balls and big legs and interference fits didn’t work out to good. I kept em nice and lubed up the whole time but by my last leg my balls were on fire! Don’t think I’ll be walking much more this weekend.

on a side note diet was crap these last two days so weight will likely be effected....and R4W really helped out a ton with kickin it in hard!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i can relate, i got a routine where i put on ankle weights- 20lbs each- and go to the track. 2.5 miles is average, been as far as 5. but you can bet i aint doing no 12 minute miles. btw i was 250, down to 235. and besides i got an excuse ill be 49 in sept. this is a great cardio routine.:thumbsup: bet when you weigh in, you dropped some weight.:food:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
i can relate, i got a routine where i put on ankle weights- 20lbs each- and go to the track. 2.5 miles is average, been as far as 5. but you can bet i aint doing no 12 minute miles. btw i was 250, down to 235. and besides i got an excuse ill be 49 in sept. this is a great cardio routine.:thumbsup: bet when you weigh in, you dropped some weight.:food:
Have you seen this new movie BigT, I heard it's all the rage with your generation...