Happy Birthday, Dsade!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know dsade has already rolled out his birthday sales in the store, but I wanted to start a separate thread just to wish him a happy birthday. Matt is an amazing guy to work for/with, but more important than that is just how great of a friend he is. And that shows directly in his work ethic and the way he runs his business. There have been a lot of bumps in the road, but through it all he has constantly cared about his customers and how to get you the best products at the best prices, even when that means losing out on potential profits. That's not even something that crosses his mind as a downside to things; he only cares about keeping things running and bringing out things you could only dream of.

So please join me in posting and wishing Matt a happy birthday. Here is to making 46 a great year for him and for everyone else by way of EvoMuse and Flawless Skin Couture!

Happy birthday, Matt!

B

BANE44

Awards
Happy Birthday Matt!

Thank you for doing what you do, your products have helped me lose about 40lbs this year.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Happy birthday, Matt! You're a stand up dude and your products are nothing short of amazing! 46 is going to be THE year, man!

D

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Happy Birthday buddy ! Hope 46 is a great year for you

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Cheers to a better year than last!

Happy birthday to one of the most standup guys and creative formulators in the game!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Happy Bday bro .. Cheers to being creative and bringing innovated items for us supplement users

M

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Happy bday dsade/Matt! Great formulator, honest and good guy. A true "gem" in the supplement industry.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
giphy.gif

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
Happy Birthday Matt! I hope 2017 is the best year for you yet. It's been incredible as my first year being aware of evomuse. It really has made an enormous change for me and it's awesome to actually have a trustworthy person in the industry. All the best my friend. :)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
happy birthday bro hope it was a good one

A

aver4581

Awards
Happy birthday dsade ! Youre officially 20 years older than me

C

CF2

Awards
  • Established
Yes, Happy Birthday, dsade! I hope your 46th year is a relatively stress free and highly successful one.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Crap...page error.
Typed up a whole response but here we go again. I was "reminded" yesterday that Facebook and social media serves the purpose of showcasing just the positives in your life. To make people envious and win internet popularity points. I understand the value of that - people want to be a part of the "in clique" and we're all supposed to be inspiring jealousy in order to sell stuff.

I have to disappoint you all. In my eyes you all are my friends, as well as customers, -and I share the good with the ugly. I'm won't be changing at at all...

So this has been one horrible year or so when it came down to logistics - no deadlines key, some mistaken oversells, lack of updates. it's never 100% accurate to blame others for your problems. I'm working on my leadership skill taking night classes to improve.

Anyway, venting over. Thanks so much for your birthday wishes and your uncompromising dedication to my work and product. This is my dream in trying to live and passion is my nutrition. I won't be giving up as long as you guys don't.

Special announcement regarding FSC on the Facebook pages and I'll be preparing issue 2 Of the newsletter/blog.

For those that have hit my me looking for investment opporinities...I need to be comfortable thatbthe logistics issues are well on their way to being solved before putting anyone else's but my own money at risk.please keep me in mind, though.

You all know the line is without equal but now we introduce the rest of the world!

Before I fall asleep and hit the wrong button again, let me submit this!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh, and great thread. So long and thanks for the fish.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
thebigt Forum Suggestions and News 6
thebigt General Chat 13
The Solution Supplements 14
kboxer7 General Chat 15
B5150 General Chat 13