Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Cool beans... I live on the IL side in Fairview Heights

tonyg41

Awards
well heres the thing if u make rules like that guys such as myself who are underaged will be denied the crucial information to help them make decisions and will go off hurting themselves but i understand u dont want teens under 21 coming in here and being totally stupid but i read everyones posts so far and i think im gonna hold off on halodrol and just work with some other things i didnt think halodrol is as serious as im finding it out to be so i may be under 21 and my grammer and punctuation sucks but im not totally stupid and know when im in over my head and im glad u all have atleast gave me the facts that now isnt good time and i appriciate it
tony

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Read the posts, you can learn plenty by doing so. You made the right decision, and honestly it will help you more in the long run if you wait.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Your balls will thank you for holding off a few more years.
lol. well its good to hear that you decided to steer clear for a bit. but like i said before stick around and study up till the right time comes, then youll be better off for it and make the most of your cycle.

while your here youll be able to get tons of diet tips and good advice from knowledgable experienced guys.

well i wish you the best of luck in meeting your goals and hope to see ya round the boards.

tonyg41

Awards
lol. well its good to hear that you decided to steer clear for a bit. but like i said before stick around and study up till the right time comes, then youll be better off for it and make the most of your cycle.

while your here youll be able to get tons of diet tips and good advice from knowledgable experienced guys.

well i wish you the best of luck in meeting your goals and hope to see ya round the boards.
you got it poopy pants!

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
but i understand u dont want teens under 21 coming in here and being totally stupid but i read everyones posts so far and i think im gonna hold off on halodrol and just work with some other things i didnt think halodrol is as serious as im finding it out to be so i may be under 21 and my grammer and punctuation sucks but im not totally stupid and know when im in over my head and im glad u all have atleast gave me the facts that now isnt good time and i appriciate it
tony
Your wisdom exceeds your age. Smart move especially considering all the info is not in.

davinci

Awards
i guess i could start a log, i ordered two boxes of the stuff and im gonna use one box to kick off my real cycle wich will look like this

wk1-4 halodrol
wk1-12 test enth 500mg
wk2-12 hcg 300iu e5d with amidrex
wk14-17 nolva 40mg day taper down

im thinkin this halodrol will b a good way to kick off my cycle for the first 4 weeks till i feel the test kick in so that way you guys can still get a good idea of what the stuff will do,, ill start it as soon as i get my hcg dont wanna start a cycle without having everything on hand ;)

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Your wisdom exceeds your age. Smart move especially considering all the info is not in.
I'll second that, its refreshing to here someone listening to good advice. When the time finnaly does come you will be more than ready to take full advantage. :thumbsup:

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Hi everyone. Well it has been a few days since I have been here. I have been busy taking care of things, but I have a confession to make especially to Poopy, and JMH80, who had replied to my post about me starting my H-50 and where awaiting my start of it. Well I am on day 6 of it allready:eek:....so when I said that I wanted to start it and was tempted but wanted to get blood work done....well I had allready given into temptation:D I have not done a cycle in a while, and was really curious to see if this stuff is really what it is hyped up to be. I was not going to be able to get beginning b/w done, so I was stupid, and wanted to see if the claim of seeing and feeling resluts in just 72 hours was true. I figured AH what the heck! if I don't feel anything in 3 days I will just stop, and then continue it again when I have b/w done, and if I did start to feel it, then I would just take the ball and run with it! Well day 3 came along.....and ****, I started to feel it for sure!! I was pumped all day long from doing nothing, and when I went to the gym and did arms, I got a HUGE pump! I did legs last night, which was my first leg workout in a long time due to bad knees, so I did not go heavy at all, but they felt really tight and full after just basically going through the movements. My arms a starting to look more vascular and just feel "full" all the time. I am popping lots of wood:D , I mean I am normally a horn dog, but I am looking at unattractive chicks, and getting wood! I took note of my weight, and mesurments before I started, so I will keep track of this. I will start a log of this later today, I have to run and get back to work. Just wanted to fill everyone in since I kind of lied:sad: and then have not had time to post. So far, this **** is working! I hope it turns out to be good, as it feels like it is going to be:twisted:

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
no need to lie bro, everyone is here for the same reasons...get big!!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no need to lie bro, everyone is here for the same reasons...get big!!
ummm ya but most of us arent 19.

i dont know bro its up to you to make a decision but i think your jumping ito this too early. your going to make great gains no matter what you take, and its been a while since you ran a cycle? of what NO2? i hope that doesnt mean youve ALLREADY hit up a PH.

ahh well man you can only tell em so many times then theyll go ahead and do what they want but ill tell ya you wont get away with posting a log since your underage and not allowed to post on the topic of AA or PH use in regards to you taking them. questions are welcome if noticable research has been completed before hand but dont tell us your taking something or it'll get you banned. just lookin out bro.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
ummm ya but most of us arent 19.

i dont know bro its up to you to make a decision but i think your jumping ito this too early. your going to make great gains no matter what you take, and its been a while since you ran a cycle? of what NO2? i hope that doesnt mean youve ALLREADY hit up a PH.

ahh well man you can only tell em so many times then theyll go ahead and do what they want but ill tell ya you wont get away with posting a log since your underage and not allowed to post on the topic of AA or PH use in regards to you taking them. questions are welcome if noticable research has been completed before hand but dont tell us your taking something or it'll get you banned. just lookin out bro.
Hey bro, not for nothing, but you probably looked at the number of my posts, I am 28...not 19! Anyways...I was just trying keep you guys updated, since everyone is curious about this, and no one has posted. And since I allready was stupid and went ahead and started it, I thought I would let you guys know. By the way, I have never tried NO2, and being that I am 28, do have numerous cycles under my belt. But like I said, you probably just confused the number of my posts with my age, so no biggie:thumbsup::cheers: I will keep you guys updated.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey bro, not for nothing, but you probably looked at the number of my posts, I am 28...not 19! Anyways...I was just trying keep you guys updated, since everyone is curious about this, and no one has posted. And since I allready was stupid and went ahead and started it, I thought I would let you guys know. By the way, I have never tried NO2, and being that I am 28, do have numerous cycles under my belt. But like I said, you probably just confused the number of my posts with my age, so no biggie:thumbsup::cheers: I will keep you guys updated.
BAAHAHAHA :toofunny:

guess i wont be winning the big brother of the year award after all.

my bad bro i dont know where i go that from, i thiunk there was a kid earlier in the thread contemplating taking some hdrol.

WELL THEN HELL YA BRING ON THE CYCLE AND POST IT UP!lol
you > :trout: < me

tonyg41

Awards

my bad bro i dont know where i go that from, i thiunk there was a kid earlier in the thread contemplating taking some hdrol.

i was the one contemplating and still kinda am but im gonna wait a while till i try other things

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Great job poopy! Sheesh, jumpin on the guys nutts for nothin. Let a nukka breafe n shiet. :dance:

BTW im j/k! lol

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established

It's all good bro! I was laughing, I thought it was funny:toofunny: I was like...man I wish I was 19 again, I would have done a lot of things different! One of those things, being that I started my first cycle of gear when I was this young, and I DEFINATELY would tell everyone this young that is contemplating it, TO NOT DO SO!! I took a lot of my natural growth potential away by doing that ( and not to mention that I screwed my balls up and lost all my gains cause I had no idea what I was doing) but thank god I recouped and everything came back:woohoo: ! But GOOD on you and everyone else on here that does jump on these younger guys on here , and try and steer them in the right direction. Hope fully they listen! I did not have a chance to start that thread yet, but will tomorrow with my updates.:head:

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Great job poopy! Sheesh, jumpin on the guys nutts for nothin. Let a nukka breafe n shiet. :dance:

BTW im j/k! lol
:toofunny:
By the way, even though that would hurt like a motha...you think jumping on someones nutts could cause a HUGE natural surge in testosterone:nutkick: LOL!!

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
i was the one contemplating and still kinda am but im gonna wait a while till i try other things
DON'T DO IT!!:nono:

NUFF SAID! you got everything you need hormone wise in your body right now, USE IT!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
:toofunny:
By the way, even though that would hurt like a motha...you think jumping on someones nutts could cause a HUGE natural surge in testosterone:nutkick: LOL!!
If it makes PCT a breeze count me in! :lol: :dance:

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKEEEE. Ill stick to my ATD and the like.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Hey swole.
I know you don't have pre-cycle bloodwork, but could you get some done at about the 3.5 week mark?

You'll need cholesterol, liver enzymes, glucose would be nice, red blood cell count, and the rest of the CBC. I would have recommended healthtestsdirect.com but it looks like they aren't public any longer.

I am thinking about starting it maybe in January. It all depends on if USP is going to let me test Powerfull.
I'll be getting pre and during bloodwork if I do run Halodrol.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Hey swole.
I know you don't have pre-cycle bloodwork, but could you get some done at about the 3.5 week mark?

You'll need cholesterol, liver enzymes, glucose would be nice, red blood cell count, and the rest of the CBC. I would have recommended healthtestsdirect.com but it looks like they aren't public any longer.

I am thinking about starting it maybe in January. It all depends on if USP is going to let me test Powerfull.
I'll be getting pre and during bloodwork if I do run Halodrol.
Sure thing bro. I was thinking of maybe getting it done half way through the cycle, and of course afterwards. You know anyone else for the blood work? Hope you get to test the Powwerfull. This is one of the extra supps I was thinking of incorporating into my PCT.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, just really quick, wanted to let everyone know that I finally started my log over in the cycle info section. See you there!:run:

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, just really quick, wanted to let everyone know that I finally started my log over in the cycle info section. See you there!:run:
See? I don't have to start one!! :dance:

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
So, is this worth the $50 or not?
So far...yes! I think it depends on what yo are looking for also. If you want massive but weight gains, then Iwould not recomend this. I f you want more moderate but quality gains, then a BIG yes so far in my opinion.

swagman

Awards
Hey all, im brand new to this forum, and im not reading this long assed thread all the way through, i just want to get ten posts so i can see the pics and vids. I am on Halodrol 50 on day eleven as we speak, stacked with Orastan, and I will say its the closest to 1-AD for results I have seen since the first ban. This forum rocks so far. great to meet you all