Halo X is in

lecter

Awards
I guess ultimately sex is what this is all about. If I didn't want to get laid, I wouldn't give a crap how I looked

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I guess ultimately sex is what this is all about. If I didn't want to get laid, I wouldn't give a crap how I looked
nah I did it for athletic career reasons but it's cool to be active early in pct simply bc from most all accounts I read of guys not being marble to 'get it up' for first two weeks of pct . I'm just thrilled I can lol

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Just an update from the weight room. I just PRed on bench again! Gains in pct :) very happy

lecter

Awards
Sounds like a very successful cycle for you. Awesome man

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Thanks man!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
From 305 to 315 1 rep. After I failed at 320 I repped out at 225 and got 15 despite being gassed. Felt great today! Only day 2 of pct , I'm hoping I can keep making little gains here and there!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Idk how long osta takes to kick in but maybe it's the reason I'm feeling fantastic!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Nice! And yeah osta makes me feel great. Part of the reason I run it in pct.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Nice! And yeah osta makes me feel great. Part of the reason I run it in pct.
did u run it 8 weeks for a full out pct or just the first 4 weeks with your SERM? Curious about that. Kinda getting greedy wanting to run it as long as possible lol

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
did u run it 8 weeks for a full out pct or just the first 4 weeks with your SERM? Curious about that. Kinda getting greedy wanting to run it as long as possible lol
Iv done 5. 8 solo for a cycle but I wouldn't do that in pct.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
No prob man great job on the pr

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Halo x pct day 4: still going strong! Weight is around 188-190 still. Mood is awesome! Had like 10 breadsticks at Olive Garden so I cheated a little today. Oh well! I did 5x5 for squats at 325 today and cut right through them! I'll update my off day tomorrow!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Halo x pct day 4: still going strong! Weight is around 188-190 still. Mood is awesome! Had like 10 breadsticks at Olive Garden so I cheated a little today. Oh well! I did 5x5 for squats at 325 today and cut right through them! I'll update my off day tomorrow!
Man I'm jelly of the breadsticks! Glad the pct is going so well and that strength is still sticking around/climbing

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Man I'm jelly of the breadsticks! Glad the pct is going so well and that strength is still sticking around/climbing
thanks man! I'm looking to add Ep1c in at the start of week 5, pretty excited to do so! I might get chosen for the ep1c log opportunity which would be nice!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Halo x day 5 pct: today was good! Off day but I till had work! Mood was a bit off at times but still a great upbeat mood for the most part and sense of well being! Weight is still around 188-190!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I'm going to add an AI add the end of week 2 of pct when I taper my nolva down, maybe I asked this already but if I get formabolic from how many pumps a day for how many weeks? It was an hdrol cycle as you know and I'm not gyno prone so id imagine 1 pump a day for 4 weeks after I taper? Thanks

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I would start at 2 pumps am and 2 pumps pm for a total of 100mg a day and work your way down from there

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Halo x day 6 pct: great upper body day! Moods great but works getting to me lately so I get a little ticked at times.

Got 315 again on bench! The gains are stick so far and the pump taking osta pre workout has been amazing! Libidos back to normal!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How's your pct coming along?

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
It's going great! Feel slightly fatigued all day but nothing I can't get over with my attitude lol besides that everything has been great. Libidos good. My guys down south have returned to a fuller size and the osta during PCT, just wow! Makes me feel amazing and gives great pumps. I'll update today! Just worked all day shifts the last purple of days, luckilyim putting my 2 weeks in soon!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's going great! Feel slightly fatigued all day but nothing I can't get over with my attitude lol besides that everything has been great. Libidos good. My guys down south have returned to a fuller size and the osta during PCT, just wow! Makes me feel amazing and gives great pumps. I'll update today! Just worked all day shifts the last purple of days, luckilyim putting my 2 weeks in soon!
Awesome. New job? If so, congrats! Progression in life as well as the gym is very rewarding!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Awesome. New job? If so, congrats! Progression in life as well as the gym is very rewarding!
yes! Moving up in the world lol! I'm still in school but I got a great internship instead of slaving at minimum wage!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yes! Moving up in the world lol! I'm still in school but I got a great internship instead of slaving at minimum wage!
That's good! Blessings are great. Again, congrats I hope you succeed at the internship and they keep you on

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
That's good! Blessings are great. Again, congrats I hope you succeed at the internship and they keep you on
thanks man! I appreciate it!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Would there be any benefit to adding hmb to my pct? I can get it dirt cheap and I wouldn't mind having it

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would there be any benefit to adding hmb to my pct? I can get it dirt cheap and I wouldn't mind having it
Couldn't hurt, if you got it use it. Wouldn't spend extra dough for hmb

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I'm tapering down from 20 mg to 10 mg nolva tomorrow. I have finaflex pct revolution which has an AI in it. Should I take that or is it really that needed? If so how should I dose it. Sorry for the last minute question. Pct is going great!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I'm tapering down from 20 mg to 10 mg nolva tomorrow. I have finaflex pct revolution which has an AI in it. Should I take that or is it really that needed? If so how should I dose it. Sorry for the last minute question. Pct is going great!
Glad to hear it man. The Finaflex product wont hurt...

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Glad to hear it man. The Finaflex product wont hurt...
should I do 3/2/1 dosing wise? It's got 50 mg of arimistane per pill and I'm not gyno prone and I not do I feel it coming on.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
should I do 3/2/1 dosing wise? It's got 50 mg of arimistane per pill and I'm not gyno prone and I not do I feel it coming on.
I prefer to tapper my AI's but other people dont find a need. How are you feeling body wise, do you feel like you would benefit from adding an AI as I remember you are also running OSTA.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would go ahead and throw it in. I'm a reverse taper guy myself.

Nolva 20/20/10/10
Revolution black- 0/0/1/1/2/3

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
The osta feels amazing and I don't feel suppressed! Idk if I even need an AI but I might play it safe!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Pct update: I'm into my 3rd week of PCT, it's going great! I feel amazing in and out of the gym. Sleeping really well and I feel bigger than on cycle. I'm still making gains (obviously not as much as on cycle) but I've made about a 10 pound gain on all my main lifts since pct started.

It maybe far fetched but I believe my natural test might be higher than even before my cycle. Maybe temporarily or maybe it's all in my head lol! Libidos through the roof and my testes seem larger in size than before!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Also I will be logging Olympus Labs' Ep1c here in a few weeks. I'll post the link here, should be an interesting and fun run!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Also I will be logging Olympus Labs' Ep1c here in a few weeks. I'll post the link here, should be an interesting and fun run!
jealous for sure I wanted to log it but the timing is not right :(

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I apologize bcazo :( I can't say ok not excited tho! I'll run it to it's fullest and let you guys know exactly how it is!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Just a quick pct update: doing really well. Went from 179 to 190 to a solid 188 which is awesome. Got rid of a ton of fat and water weight. I've never been fat , but I went from a bit puffy around the edges to looking like someone glued my skin on loll

On a side not id love it if I could run osta at a low dose year round. That'd really be something!

Hopefully il be starting olympus labs' EP1Clog here really soon! As I mentioned I'll post the link here and of course in the Ep1c logging promo.