Halo X is in

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Hey guys, I have a week and a half left and I'd like to bump up to 100 mg. how should I split the doses? From your experiences.
I would go 50 when you wake up and 50 pre workout. I have done 100 PWO and it didn't give me any issues.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
What's the ideal pct for this halo?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
What's the ideal pct for this halo?
SERM with your favorite support sups. for me its formestane and DAA others use multiple test boosters some ideas SARMS as long as its based around a serm you should recover

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I guess I am! Lol I just feel as if PCT in the most important part of any cycle! Wanna restart my natty test and keep as many gains as possible! I bought ostable for PCT. I guess that's the only thing I'm debating.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
It's been a while since you posted any stats.
What's your weight at?
Bench & curl gains etc.

I'm on day 16 of 6 weeks on halo. Herd around 20 days you really start to notice things.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
It's been a while since you posted any stats. What's your weight at? Bench & curl gains etc. I'm on day 16 of 6 weeks on halo. Herd around 20 days you really start to notice things.
I'm up to 195 from 183.

Bench 275 up to 305
Incline bench 185 up to 245
Squat 345-405 ( the ease through squats still hasn't stopped)
All around great feeling. No lethargy. Libido drops unless I really concentrate on wanting it then I have no problem! Lol

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
Hey kick, saw you looking at follidrone. I'm logging it right now if you want to join up. I'm 2.5 weeks in right now. I've gained a little weight and feel like my rep strength is better. We'll see about power strength.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Hey kick, saw you looking at follidrone. I'm logging it right now if you want to join up. I'm 2.5 weeks in right now. I've gained a little weight and feel like my rep strength is better. We'll see about power strength.
yea I'll deff join! I want some just can't find a single side that's not sold out

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
Yeah everywhere is sold out right now but I think he's got a 1000 bottle batch working right now, so it should be available soon.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Yeah everywhere is sold out right now but I think he's got a 1000 bottle batch working right now, so it should be available soon.
ok ignore my PM! Lol

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Can any iron flex rep tell me why my new bottle of halo x pills are bigger and more white than the two bottles I previously purchased?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Can any iron flex rep tell me why my new bottle of halo x pills are bigger and more white than the two bottles I previously purchased?
I can't give you an exact reason but I'll ask do you have a batch number

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I can't give you an exact reason but I'll ask do you have a batch number
I'm not at home but I'll give it to you Asa I am. Is there a possibility they're bunks or could this be normal ?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I'm not at home but I'll give it to you Asa I am. Is there a possibility they're bunks or could this be normal ?
Who did you buy them from. I don't think they are bunk it would be a random thing to try and fake

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
With a little over a week left for my cycle here's my PCT:

Nolva : 20/20/10/10

DAA: 3/3/3/3

Anabeta elite: 4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4

X gels: 4/4/4/4

Epiq strength 2/2/2/2 (scoops)

Adding ep1c or follidrone if I can get it in time!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With a little over a week left for my cycle here's my PCT: Nolva : 20/20/10/10 DAA: 3/3/3/3 Anabeta elite: 4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4 X gels: 4/4/4/4 Epiq strength 2/2/2/2 (scoops) Adding ep1c or follidrone if I can get it in time!
Looks good!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Looks good!
thanks! I'll get bloods week 5 of pct. Hopefully my liver is ok and test returns to normal! I feel great still but who knows! I'll update at the start of pct

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Your PCT looks good and glad the boomer worked when you needed it :) sorry I was MIA I was on vacation..

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Your PCT looks good and glad the boomer worked when you needed it :) sorry I was MIA I was on vacation..
oh it's all good and thanks :) I think this halo x is fine, even though it looks different phf supplements seems trustworthy!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
oh it's all good and thanks :) I think this halo x is fine, even though it looks different phf supplements seems trustworthy!
I would say your fine, it's not strange to get different caps from the same company. I also know we have talked about color coding the caps for each product to make it easier to tell the difference when stacking :)

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I would say your fine, it's not strange to get different caps from the same company. I also know we have talked about color coding the caps for each product to make it easier to tell the difference when stacking :)
ok:) they're about the same color just a brighter white and bigger in size. The inside of the bottle still has the distinct smell!

lecter

Awards
With a little over a week left for my cycle here's my PCT: Nolva : 20/20/10/10 DAA: 3/3/3/3 Anabeta elite: 4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4 X gels: 4/4/4/4 Epiq strength 2/2/2/2 (scoops) Adding ep1c or follidrone if I can get it in time!
What made you decide against Osta in PCT?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Oh god I would love you guys lol

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
What made you decide against Osta in PCT?
I haven't decided against it! Just figuring out what osta I'm getting so I can set up what week and at what dose! Probably ostar1ne bc of flexible dosages. Looks like I'll be able to get it in time as of now!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
So an update on my cycle. It was supposed to end this Tuesday ( full 6 weeks ) but I have no sides and if can't find any solid signs of liver damage. I know this means it could still be damaged but I feel great right now. So I'm gonna go ahead and venture to do a 7th week in hopes to keep/ make more gains.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
So an update on my cycle. It was supposed to end this Tuesday ( full 6 weeks ) but I have no sides and if can't find any solid signs of liver damage. I know this means it could still be damaged but I feel great right now. So I'm gonna go ahead and venture to do a 7th week in hopes to keep/ make more gains.
You may not notice much I know I didn't when I went 8 weeks things just tapered off

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
You may not notice much I know I didn't when I went 8 weeks things just tapered off
so you might suggest just ending it tomorrow? I'm open to any suggestions from the experienced!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
I think you'd be fine with another week if gains are still going strong.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Ok! Like I said I'm not seeing any signs that anythings wrong. The balls have shrunk just a tiny but not as bad as I thought. Moods still great. Libidos is still good and such! And like I said no major signs of liver problems

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Has anyone gotten a gas bubble/ constipated feel on cycle?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Has anyone gotten a gas bubble/ constipated feel on cycle?
Yeah, drink more water. And attempt to go to the bathroom often lol worked for me.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Yeah, drink more water. And attempt to go to the bathroom often lol worked for me.
ok and a crapload of bread? For some reason tht usually cleans me out

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I hope it's not my livers or kidneys , still constipated though. Might get laxatives.

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
My pre every morning has me going to drop off the kids before I even step onto the gym floor. Guessing it's the stims.

I don't know what you're using if anything pre and depending on your BP, maybe try a good scoop of pre and see if it works for you.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
My pre every morning has me going to drop off the kids before I even step onto the gym floor. Guessing it's the stims. I don't know what you're using if anything pre and depending on your BP, maybe try a good scoop of pre and see if it works for you.
my BP is a little higher than normal!

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Supplement magnesium caps(walmart or health stores have them for cheap). Basically a more mild laxative at the cap dosage, don't want to end up dehydrated.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Psyllium husk, couple grams a day will solve that problem.

Or eat pineapple, a lot of pineapple.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Thanks guys, always reliable!

Nick527

Awards
pineapple gainz man

grab fiber one original, that always helps me

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I work at a supp/vitamin shop and luckily we had fiver samples lol. I'm gtg now! Thanks gents