Halo X is in

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
My BP is very high.. 142/80 or 90 I can't remember. I'm at my doctors. Is it risky to go another week or just shut it down and start pct?

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
My BP is very high.. 142/80 or 90 I can't remember. I'm at my doctors. Is it risky to go another week or just shut it down and start pct?
It's probably been that high if you haven't been checking it. Still taking your supports I assume?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Thats right on the cusp of being high Blood pressure

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Yes! I'm just now getting little pains in my abdomen where the liver is too. I think I'll start PCT tomorrow.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I'll take my lost dose of halo around 830 then take my nolva in the morning and begin PCT.. But question is should I take my DAA and osta in the morning as well?!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I'll take my lost dose of halo around 830 then take my nolva in the morning and begin PCT.. But question is should I take my DAA and osta in the morning as well?!
I couldnt give you a good answer on the osta but when using it I take my DAA in the AM before i hit the gym on an empty stomach with zero stomach problems

joh408

Awards
  • Established
Osta preworkout. 24hr half life so it doesn't really matter when as long as you take it during the day. Got great pumps pre with it

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Doesn't matter. Just make sure you take it.. Comes down to preference.

Personally I'd take nolva and daa with breakfast and whenever (24+ hr half life so just take it the same time everyday)

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Thank you guys!!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
One more question I'm
Not clear about. When I use my liquid nolva do I put it under my tongue or on top and how long until I swallow it. Thanks in advance!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
One more question I'm Not clear about. When I use my liquid nolva do I put it under my tongue or on top and how long until I swallow it. Thanks in advance!
bump any experienced users?

joh408

Awards
  • Established
Its gonna taste like gasoline. I usually just use my oral syringe to squirt it in my mouth and have water or some juice to wash it down trying not to taste it. It's not sublingual so don't leave it under your tongue or anything like that

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
So I just squirt it on my tongue and swallow? Lol

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I knew that was coming. In all seriousness tho

Nick527

Awards
Hahaha yeah man, chase it with some juice, I use Gatorade. Clomid is worse

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
So no swooshing it around, I can't straight up swallow that stuff? Lol

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Just swallow it as quickly as possibly. You're not gonna wanna swish it around, and it's not gonna help or anything. My liquid Torem numbed my mouth for about an hour after every dose...nasty stuff.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Yep just took that ****, all I can say is ew.. Anyways do I need an AI for pct? I have pct revolution as well as erase pro.. I know they aren't the best but do I really need to run one? If so suggestions?

Nick527

Awards
If you do I would save them for when you lower your SERM dose in a few weeks

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Ok, I'm not gyno prone but I don't wanna say it can't happen bc I know it could. I'll keep erase on hand. I also have finaflex pct which has an AI in it as well

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
First day of PCT.. Ever since I took my DAA / Nolva I keep getting boners randomly. I guess this is good

joh408

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I'm not gyno prone but I don't wanna say it can't happen bc I know it could. I'll keep erase on hand. I also have finaflex pct which has an AI in it as well
Bud quit worrying about all the sides and sht. Lift hard, eat big, take the pct as many of us have laid out and don't worry about it. Worrying gets you nowhere.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Bud quit worrying about all the sides and sht. Lift hard, eat big, take the pct as many of us have laid out and don't worry about it. Worrying gets you nowhere.
thanks man! I just like to update, nobody I talk to cares about this stuffs so it's awesome to post on here with ppl that share the same interest! Love reading all this stuff

joh408

Awards
  • Established
thanks man! I just like to update, nobody I talk to cares about this stuffs so it's awesome to post on here with ppl that share the same interest! Love reading all this stuff
Oh for sure keep posting man. I'm the same way with posting on here. You've just had some questions we've all answered in one of your threads. Just gotta keep on grinding, making progress and everything else will fall into place. You got it man

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Oh for sure keep posting man. I'm the same way with posting on here. You've just had some questions we've all answered in one of your threads. Just gotta keep on grinding, making progress and everything else will fall into place. You got it man
thanks man! I'll keep grinding and updating!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol bro, all these questions you're asking we already went through...

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I know I apologize! On another not here's final pics from my last day of halo

image-1048842610.jpg

image-134255542.jpg

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pow! Veinage!

Dem
Triceps
Doe

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Thanks guys! Safe to say my first cycle did me good!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Solid work my man! Thats exactly what a good cycle with proper diet and training looks like.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Thank you! I'm gonna make sure I have a solid pct and then start planning out next summers venture in anabolics :) can't thank all you guys enough though!

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Hey, not to hijack the thread but I gotta question.
I'm running halo x 75mg daily.
Today is day 24 and I haven't noticed anything at al really. I gained 3 pounds so far. No strength gains that are really noticeable.
Think I should up to 100mg/day or wait?
Kick start what day did you really notice some real changes?

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Hey, not to hijack the thread but I gotta question.
I'm running halo x 75mg daily.
Today is day 24 and I haven't noticed anything at al really. I gained 3 pounds so far. No strength gains that are really noticeable.
Think I should up to 100mg/day or wait?
Kick start what day did you really notice some real changes?
Gains are going to depend mostly on your diet and workouts... I've ran a recomp on Halo X and only gained 2 lbs but the mirror told a much different story.. Also what are your goals for this cycle? Post up your intake and we will take a look..

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Hey, not to hijack the thread but I gotta question. I'm running halo x 75mg daily. Today is day 24 and I haven't noticed anything at al really. I gained 3 pounds so far. No strength gains that are really noticeable. Think I should up to 100mg/day or wait? Kick start what day did you really notice some real changes?
listen to bcazo's advice and I'll throw some input in myself from this cycle experience! Goals and diet and workout

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Well I can say my diet is ****, it's much better then it was before starting my cycle but not desirable by any means.
With my line of work there's days I eat something small for breakfast and that's is until 6pm because I'm so busy.
As far as goals I'm really just looking for strength gains. Mine & kick starts physique are pretty similar in regards to being cut. But I'm only benching 170 x4 for 1 set before I have to drop down.
As far as gym time, I'm definitely putting in the work. Daily, at least a hour but typically a little longer.
I can't really afford the add ons to run concurrent with the cycle so I'm really only taking cels -cycle assist & the 75mg of halo. 2 in the am 1 in the pm.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Well I can say my diet is ****, it's much better then it was before starting my cycle but not desirable by any means. With my line of work there's days I eat something small for breakfast and that's is until 6pm because I'm so busy. As far as goals I'm really just looking for strength gains. Mine & kick starts physique are pretty similar in regards to being cut. But I'm only benching 170 x4 for 1 set before I have to drop down. As far as gym time, I'm definitely putting in the work. Daily, at least a hour but typically a little longer. I can't really afford the add ons to run concurrent with the cycle so I'm really only taking cels -cycle assist & the 75mg of halo. 2 in the am 1 in the pm.
my diet wasn't the cleanest but to make my strength gains I ate all the protein and carbs I could find in sight. I was taking in a modest 4000 cals, 240 grams of protein and prob 220 carbs a day and my sterength went through the roof until the end of my cycle. I just ate ate ate and stayed away from sugar and ate a lot of greens. I PRed on my last day on cycle for the 3rd time during the cycle. From my experience (I'm still a rookie) just eat a lot more. Your food is the key for any PH/AAS. I'm in no means an expert this is just my recent experience!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
my diet wasn't the cleanest but to make my strength gains I ate all the protein and carbs I could find in sight. I was taking in a modest 4000 cals, 240 grams of protein and prob 220 carbs a day and my sterength went through the roof until the end of my cycle. I just ate ate ate and stayed away from sugar and ate a lot of greens. I PRed on my last day on cycle for the 3rd time during the cycle. From my experience (I'm still a rookie) just eat a lot more. Your food is the key for any PH/AAS. I'm in no means an expert this is just my recent experience!
Look at u giving out solid advice!!! You already lean guys are going to have to eat a ton of food to see nice weight gain..

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Look at u giving out solid advice!!! You already lean guys are going to have to eat a ton of food to see nice weight gain..
yes I'll have to eat like 6000 cals on my next cycle to truly bulk up! I'm happy with these results though!

joh408

Awards
  • Established
Is the 220g carbs a typo? Figured you'd be around 4-500 eating 4000 calories with 240g protein

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Is the 220g carbs a typo? Figured you'd be around 4-500 eating 4000 calories with 240g protein
yes thank you for catching that! I'm at work so my minds all over lol all I do is deal with numbers alllllllllll day lol

joh408

Awards
  • Established
yes thank you for catching that! I'm at work so my minds all over lol all I do is deal with numbers alllllllllll day lol
Haha I was hoping so or else you'd be taking in like 200+g of fat and that would be brutal

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Haha I was hoping so or else you'd be taking in like 200+g of fat and that would be brutal
I'm not the best with the diet aside mentioned! But deff try not to get too much fat in. I've seen a lot of ratios posted.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Well I guess I spoke to soon maybe.
Did bi's today at the gym and got 2 sets of 10 in on 40lb dumbells.
Last week I could literally do 5 curls each arm and be tapped out and have to drop (yes I'm weak I know lol)
That's definitely got my hopes up.

So basically eat eat eat then huh? I'll keep that in mind.

Also, I got cycle assist which helps with acne all ready. But I'm still getting a few zits in the most RANDOM spots like my knee, calf & elbow. Nothing major but what helps with that??

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Ya I got the soap part down pat. A shower after work then another after the gym.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Halo x day 2 PCT : just had amazing sex day 2 of pct! Feeling great as hell! Gonna go lift soon !