abformulations
Legend
I just ate a muffin with 3 whole eggs and stood hungry, so I ended up eating a piece of apple crumb cake and now I regret it. Might bust down a few push-ups to burn some calories lol!
To busy lol
Hustlin is harrrrd lol
I just ate a muffin with 3 whole eggs and stood hungry, so I ended up eating a piece of apple crumb cake and now I regret it. Might bust down a few push-ups to burn some calories lol!
Can't feel bad about it. Remember if your constantly in a deficit your body builds up leptin resistance and fat burning comes to a halt. Stimulation is keythat apple crumb will help in the long run
True! I know it's not bad it's just the habit of eating good or at that if I cheat i rather cheat with something I will truly enjoy which in this case it wasn't so good lol. F it.
Exactly how I feel about my diet, but Tyga is right your body will thank you for it.. It's just the guilt of eating it.. LOL Can I have a piece??
I feel Like that too for a while until I finish w/e I'm eating then I realize it's so good that I don't care anymoreTrue! I know it's not bad it's just the habit of eating good or at that if I cheat i rather cheat with something I will truly enjoy which in this case it wasn't so good lol. F it.
Only if he can eat it off your bod like sushi.. Wuut?Can I have a piece??
Lol I won't do it to you. Ask tyga that dude eats a whole pint of ice cream. He has a lot to share.
Nice #'s half!! I was thinking the same last night might starting hitting 1 part per day since I'm lifting everyday.. On Thursday I did tri's only did like 6 exercises at 4 sets each absolutely killed them and liked it![]()
#GIANTset lol
I like that workout! Nice work halfsy. You got me thinkin here about going into an "unorthodox" training style lol
Downed a shake post workout
Whey 60g
Cup of Greek yogurt
1 tablespoon of PB
With water
Idk if I mentioned before but I drink BCAA intra workout. From 5g-10g every time. Modern Bcaa for those wondering.
I just had to cavities filled and I can't feel my face!! I'm starving and the only thing I can eat is yogurt and protein.. Just housed some now!!
I just had to cavities filled and I can't feel my face!! I'm starving and the only thing I can eat is yogurt and protein.. Just housed some now!!
That sucks! I hate the dentist. Lol took some coke before your visit? Lol
Yogurt and protein is not bad. I sometimes do that all day due to being busy.
That white girl, Christina agulera?
That sucks! I hate the dentist. Lol took some coke before your visit? Lol
Yogurt and protein is not bad. I sometimes do that all day due to being busy.
I love yogurt and protein I eat it 2 times a day.. I'm a big dude I need real food too.. I feel better now, ill make up for it. Today is my grandmother s 90th birthday!! Going to my moms for homemade sauce and meatballs, chicken pram and about 20 other things to eat!! Oh by the way I'm Italianlol
While on cycle those cheat meals make your muscles feel all kinda of full the next day!! Looking lean and mean halfs!! I usually save the brown bags for the ugly chicks!! Lol![]()
So your a paper kinda guy huh? Lol
Lookin good son, all sorts of lean and mean!
Lol naw man. Couldn't find the app. Damn I need to find a new one lol. I'm getting flamed by y'all.
Yooo I do, what i do ya mean. Flexing on these niggas ya heard lol
Damn! My neighbor is going a BBQ in the backyard and he brought me lots o chicken, ribs and cake. It was so good. Again I ate bad. DAMMIT!!!!
Damn! My neighbor is going a BBQ in the backyard and he brought me lots o chicken, ribs and cake. It was so good. Again I ate bad. DAMMIT!!!!
Don't feel bad I ate like **** the last 2 days too!! Back on my grind Monday
Now how'd that happen? Lol were all in the same boat cuz I ate crap all weekend too (although it was just a meal and dessert, but I did it three days in a row!)
Tight right now. Just realized i left my stano at home. Won't be able to take them until post workout. Sh!t sucks!
That sucks I hate when that happens.. You need a 7 day pill organizer, load it up for the week and never miss a dose again.. Also better than carrying 8 bottles with u all over, and no one knows what they are but u![]()
I do carry with one around but I can't put it together because the pills look exactly like the ultra sten pills lol.
I do carry with one around but I can't put it together because the pills look exactly like the ultra sten pills lol.
Feeling very tired this morning. Trying to get my mind to wanna wake up and be ready for that gym later. Ugggghhh!
How's the baby been sleeping ?? sounds like that's what maybe doing it to you..
She's actually very good bro. She fusses a bit for milk but doesn't cry, and wifey takes care of her every time. I've been getting 5-6 hours per day and my body is used to 7+ hours lol. I'm like a baby with sleep, I need it.
I'm about to do some abs to wake up a bit lol