Pct update. After a week on pct I've gained about 3.5 lbs
I'm at 178lbs avg. it fluctuates from 178-180
So gains are continuing to happen. Great thing here.
I've been eating a lot more and added some carb meals to keep the gains. Starting next week I should start my fasted morning cardio 2-3x's per week, hopefully. Need to stay lean.
Will start my bulk from Oct till Dec than back to a Recomp in jan than cut in feb. I like to slowly go into a cut so I won't lose much gain.
Any way loving pct.
D-Pol custard creme is delicious
My new pre workout is condense and I'm enjoying it very much. Its in my top 3 but i need another week to fairly judge
Torem is bringing boys back quick as usual. Running it at 60mg per day for two weeks than bringing it down to 30mg. I'm hating the taste of it. Ima have to find a new source.
Erase pro is doing what it usually does.
Endosurge is giving good sleep
I will post final gains once I'm done with pct to show u guys how much I've kept from cycle and hopefully gained from pct.
Btw I miss logging lol. I miss u tyga and caz ;-)