Haiz Becomes an Intraholic with AEN.

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great workouts Haiz. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving, XF arrived I trust?

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
[size=+2]Workout #26 and #27[/size]

[size=+2]Today's Supplementation[/size]

AEN IntraXCell - 1 Serving
AEN Intrabolic - 1 Serving
Fish Oil
Vitamin Pack

[size=+2]Back on Sunday - LEGS on Monday[/size]

Little late in getting this up. Back workout on sunday was very mediocre. Probably the first bad workout I have had in a while. I just wasn't in it at all.

Legs Today were MONEY though. Another great circuit with heavy ass squats, supersetted with lunges, more lunges, and leg extensions. HELL YES!

[size=+2]Strength[/size]
[size=+1][****-][/size]

5 Stars for the Leg Day.

3 Stars for the Back day.

My two rep max at the END of the circuit for squats was 200, so I can only imagine where it was at the beginning. Felt GREAT.

Back was just off on sunday. Couldn't get things set up the way I wanted to (not in my gym) and just had a bad feel, o well.

[size=+2]Stamina / Endurance[/size]
[size=+1][*****][/size]

4 Stars on Back day. 5 on leg day. Things are great in this respect. I just don't get tired and could go ALL day in the gym.

[size=+2]Energy / Focus[/size]
[size=+1][****-][/size]

No stims for the past couple workouts and energy/focus have still been top notch. Very good.

[size=+2]Pumps / Vascularity[/size]
[size=+1][*****][/size]

Still 5 stars in this department. Just from gripping the DB's for lunges, my arms got pumped, and my legs were so damn full I looked like an idiot walking back to my apartment.

[size=+2]Recovery[/size]
[size=+1][*****][/size]

5 Stars. Fresh. Period.

[size=+2]Other Observations / Comments[/size]

Not much else happening. only 9 more days of class until finals...THANK GOD!

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
[size=+2]Workout #26 and #27[/size]

Fish Oil
Vitamin Pack

[size=+2]Back on Sunday - LEGS on Monday[/size]

Little late in getting this up. Back workout on sunday was very mediocre. Probably the first bad workout I have had in a while. I just wasn't in it at all.

Legs Today were MONEY though. Another great circuit with heavy ass squats, supersetted with lunges, more lunges, and leg extensions. HELL YES!

[size=+2]Strength[/size]
[size=+1][****-][/size]

5 Stars for the Leg Day.

3 Stars for the Back day.

My two rep max at the END of the circuit for squats was 200, so I can only imagine where it was at the beginning. Felt GREAT.

Back was just off on sunday. Couldn't get things set up the way I wanted to (not in my gym) and just had a bad feel, o well.

[size=+1][*****][/size]

4 Stars on Back day. 5 on leg day. Things are great in this respect. I just don't get tired and could go ALL day in the gym.

[size=+1][****-][/size]

No stims for the past couple workouts and energy/focus have still been top notch. Very good.

[size=+1][*****][/size]

Still 5 stars in this department. Just from gripping the DB's for lunges, my arms got pumped, and my legs were so damn full I looked like an idiot walking back to my apartment.

[size=+2]Recovery[/size]
[size=+1][*****][/size]

5 Stars. Fresh. Period.

Not much else happening. only 9 more days of class until finals...THANK GOD!
awesome workout! :D

WOOOHOOOO classes are almost over!!!

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Looking great in here Haiz!!

Off topic, AEN guys I love the office!!! Best sitcom out now.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Looking great in here Haiz!!

Off topic, AEN guys I love the office!!! Best sitcom out now.

Pam: [whispering] It's just, like, so creepy.
Ryan: [whispering] Yeah. [Pam and Ryan whispering]
Michael: What's happening?
Pam: Oh, some guy exposed himself to Phyllis in the parking lot.
Michael: Really? Is she OK?
Pam: Yeah, Bob Vance took her for a walk to calm down.
Michael: OK. [deep breath] Phyllis, you say? [snorts] Hmm. [suppressed laugher]
Angela: What is so funny?
Michael: Um... I mean did he even see Pam? Or, uh... Karen from behind?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

L-O-L

we love it too :D

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I love the office. Watch this:

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Haiz Is Laying The Smack To Boulder Shoulders And Big Arms!

mySTI

Awards
Haven't talked to you for a while man. Looks like you're still doin' great at the gym. Keep it up!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Haven't talked to you for a while man. Looks like you're still doin' great at the gym. Keep it up!
Thanks for stopping in man!

I hit shoulders/arms yesterday. Will post an update later.

Lower Metabolic Today should be SICK!:dance::dance:

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
[size=+2]Workout #28 and #29[/size]

Fish Oil
Vitamin Pack

[size=+2]Wednesday - Shoulders + Arms /// Friday - Lower Metabolic[/size]

First off, the Shoulders and Arms workout was CRAZY~~! Absolutely awesome workout with some new stuff I had never done before. Strength was there, endurance was there, boulders and guns were there too.

Today was going to be off, but I wanted to do something so Heath hit me with a lower metabolic. All I can say is OUCH. This one involved a good deal of running...which I suck at. I can fight through pain and today, the pain was in the form of abdominal cramps...O well.

[size=+2]Strength[/size]
[size=+1][*****][/size]

Lets see here. Curls are getting damn strong. 90 Pound EZ bar curls 8 times. :sick::sick::sick:Definite PR for me. Shoulders were great too. Push press is still moving up!

Legs, well...wasn't really a strength day, so I will refrain from commenting.

[size=+1][*****][/size]

Both days get 5 stars. Strength was there from the beginning to the end of the shoulders/arms workout and the ability to somehow keep running, lunging and whatnot today was great.

[size=+1][****-][/size]

Focus was great both days without the inclusion of stims/pre-wo supplements.

[size=+1][*****][/size]

Did some slow eccentric curls yesterday. I had veins flying out all of the place. I even had some dude comment on them, and some girl I know said I was looking "great". Yeah baby...:afro:

[size=+2]Recovery[/size]
[size=+1][*****][/size]

Feeling good good good good.

Yesterday was a great day. As you guys know, I did HORRIBLY on my econ midterm, which I was positive was going to kill my chance at a 4.0, which I have been shooting for. Anyways, I got my second test in econ back...100% baby. I got 43/45 and the next closest person in a class of 42 got 35/45, so he dropped two questions from everyones test. HELL YEAH BABY! Now all I need is a B+ on the final to pull out an A.

Time to focus on Art History now (paper this weekend) and pull out an A in that. Wish me luck.

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good luck with school bro. Impressive ez bar curls :thumbsup:

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Good luck with school bro. Impressive ez bar curls :thumbsup:
Didn't you know...I only workout my "bicepz" now. I'm in college...isn't that what all the cool college kids do?

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Didn't you know...I only workout my "bicepz" now. I'm in college...isn't that what all the cool college kids do?
Actually yes. I'll occasionally throw more weight than I can handle on the bench and have people watch and spot me.

4-5 times a year I'll squat as well, putting 405 on and going down 3-4 inches :D

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Actually yes. I'll occasionally throw more weight than I can handle on the bench and have people watch and spot me.

4-5 times a year I'll squat as well, putting 405 on and going down 3-4 inches :D
Stop copying me!

The worst is when I load up 185 for squats, do REAL squats and a little punk about half my size says "is that all you can do". He then proceeds to do it 20 times with a 2 inch ROM...

Now that **** pisses me off.

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Stop copying me!

The worst is when I load up 185 for squats, do REAL squats and a little punk about half my size says "is that all you can do". He then proceeds to do it 20 times with a 2 inch ROM...

Now that **** pisses me off.
Hahah that happened to me all the time last year. It is quite annoying, but almost nobody can press what I can unless they're 250+, so I'm happy with that :D

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Hahah that happened to me all the time last year. It is quite annoying, but almost nobody can press what I can unless they're 250+, so I'm happy with that :D
Well, thats just because you are freakishly strong in pressing movements...JEALOUS.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
[size=+2]Workout #30[/size]

Fish Oil
Vitamin Pack

[size=+2]Friday - Chest/Back[/size]

Friday was chest/back VOLUME day baby! This workout was one of the most intense upper body workouts I have ever had. I was hitting parts of my chest and back that I didn't even know I HAD! Really hit every musle fiber today. GREAT feeling.

[size=+2]Strength[/size]
[size=+1][*****][/size]

Things are moving along nicely in this respect. Incline DB's are up again. All of my pulls feel great. Barbell bench was even strong today as a part of a larger circuit.

[size=+1][*****][/size]

Great endurance as usual. I was able to really push myself all the way to the end.

I will say however that this workout killed me unlike anything else I've done in a while. When I finished, I was ready to be DONE. I could not have given it any more with 100% intensity.

GREAT Feeling.

[size=+1][*****][/size]

Great focus. The volume workout for chest and back was enough to get me into the ZONE.

[size=+1][****-][/size]

Very good as usual. Vascularity throughout the day is still way up too.

[size=+2]Recovery[/size]
[size=+1][***--][/size]

My back feels great, but my chest has never been so damn sore. Feels good though:head::head:

Good weekend full of rest and recovery. Sleep baby@!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
girl.... :lol: :run:

Nice stuff Haiz, workouts sound real intense :thumbsup:
Lets go...:duel::duel:

Hitting shoulders/arms today. HELL YEAH!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
OH YEA OH YEA!!!

We are going to kick things into high GEAR NOW!!!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
[size=+2]Workout #31[/size]

Fish Oil
Vitamin Pack

[size=+2]Shoulders/Arms[/size]

Another crazy shoulders and arms day. Had some really great circuits today. Push Press is up to 135...YEAH! Everything else felt GREAT. Did some crazy 20 and 16 rep sets for triceps to really kill them today, along with more slow eccentric bicep work. Great workout all the way around.

[size=+2]Strength[/size]
[size=+1][****-][/size]

Nice improvement on the push press. Everything else felt good, but no crazy jumps in weight.

[size=+1][*****][/size]

Great endurance today. I couldn't stop lifting! Once I set down the weight, I wanted to pick it right back up. Incredible feeling!

[size=+1][****-][/size]

Pretty decent focus. School had a hold of my mind before the gym, but once I got there, it was just me and the weights.

[size=+1][****-][/size]

Good as usual. Triceps almost got TOO pumped.

[size=+2]Recovery[/size]
[size=+1][****-][/size]

Chest is feeling better. Still a bit sore though.

I want to go to bed...at 9 PM.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
[size=+2]Workout #31[/size]

Fish Oil
Vitamin Pack

[size=+2]Shoulders/Arms[/size]

Another crazy shoulders and arms day. Had some really great circuits today. Push Press is up to 135...YEAH! Everything else felt GREAT. Did some crazy 20 and 16 rep sets for triceps to really kill them today, along with more slow eccentric bicep work. Great workout all the way around.

[size=+2]Strength[/size]
[size=+1][****-][/size]

Nice improvement on the push press. Everything else felt good, but no crazy jumps in weight.

[size=+1][*****][/size]

Great endurance today. I couldn't stop lifting! Once I set down the weight, I wanted to pick it right back up. Incredible feeling!

[size=+1][****-][/size]

Pretty decent focus. School had a hold of my mind before the gym, but once I got there, it was just me and the weights.

[size=+1][****-][/size]

Good as usual. Triceps almost got TOO pumped.

[size=+2]Recovery[/size]
[size=+1][****-][/size]

Chest is feeling better. Still a bit sore though.

I want to go to bed...at 9 PM.
Nyce!!! :head:

LOL, I'm EXHAUSTED TOO!!!! I think I am going to bed at 10 :eek:

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
[size=+2]Workout #32[/size]

Fish Oil
Vitamin Pack

[size=+2]Back - VOLUME!!!![/size]

By FAR the best back workout I think I have ever had. Absolutely crazy back to back sets with rep ranges as high as 18! I was absolute toast by the end, but it was FUN.

[size=+2]Strength[/size]
[size=+1][*****][/size]

Back to five stars here! Rack Pullups with a 45 for 15 reps was nice. Everything else felt great too and even on the 18 and 15 rep sets, I used some surprisingly high weight.

[size=+1][*****][/size]

Unquestionably five stars here. I was constantly surprised with the amount of weight that I could do considering the superset nature of the workout, combined with the short rests and high reps. HELL YEAH!

[size=+1][****-][/size]

Great focus today. I blasted through everything without hesitation or waiting around. I was a man on a mission.

[size=+1][*****][/size]

Pumps were unreal today. It got to the point where flexing was pointless because my arms/forearms and back were so "full". Great feeling.

[size=+2]Recovery[/size]
[size=+1][*****][/size]

Recovery from yesterday was EXCELLENT. After the workout last night, I wasn't sure if I would be able to hit back today, but I felt fresh when I woke up. NICE.

Felt great today all around. I'm at the point where I have 1 thing left for each class, whether it be a paper or exam. Good feeling. Time to rock out the finals, nail that 4.0, go home and lift my ass off!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
HAIZ!!!!
Bro where is that LEG REVIEW!!! HAHAHA THATS WHAT I WANT TO SEE!!!

Haiz after Leg day this week:
:squat::sick::bb2::sick::squat::fool2:

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
[size=+2]Workout #33 and 34[/size]

Fish Oil
Vitamin Pack

[size=+2]Legs On Tuesday - Chest/Arms on Thursday[/size]

Two incredibly workouts baby! All HIGH VOLUME!!! :dance:

The leg workout was miserable as usually, which left me gasping for air at every moment! It was a mental and physical test, but God dammit, I passed.

Chest/Arms was today. One of the most fun workouts I have ever done. Incredible exercises + supersets! Give me MORE like that Heath!

[size=+2]Strength[/size]
[size=+1][*****][/size]

Five stars for both! Squats are going up once again. The rest of leg day was less strength and more of a high volume endurance routine. I tell you what though, I have never felt such a DEEP burn in my quads.

Strong Chest/Arm day too! DB Bench FLEW up today - 75X8! HELL YEAH!:afro::afro::woohoo::woohoo:

The improvement was nice, seeing as a month ago I was at 75X4!

[size=+1][*****][/size]

Unquestionably 5 F***** stars Yea Yea Yea!

[size=+1][****-][/size]

The last two workouts I have been very focused and energized. The semester is coming to an end and I'm getting excited!

[size=+1][****-][/size]

Vascularity has been a bit down over the past couple days, but the pump has been huge. Chest/Arms were ridiculously full today. So much so that flexing had no effect.

[size=+2]Recovery[/size]
[size=+1][****-][/size]

Excellent recovery all the way around. Although my hammies are SORE from doing some RDL's. OUCH.

Things are still moving along nicely. More pics + measurements will be up soon!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Awesome Workouts going on in here Haiz, keep it up!

:dl: NICE!
Thanks!

I have a couple new workouts to update, but school is killing me right now!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
[size=+2]Workout #35 to #40[/size]

Hey guys. Sorry for the quit in logging. Finals were brutal. Done now!

The Intrabolic Continued to deliver much of the same. It is the BEST intra workout product I have used. Great stuff.

I'll get a final review up in a day or so with pre/post pics!