Haiz's Nimbus Rehab Review!!!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Time of Use: Last day of Classes...Junior year in College. All day drinking-fest.

Alcohol: 6 Shots of 151 and 8 or so beers throughout the day.

Dosing: Used Rehab Pre-Bed (night packet) and 1 packet immediately upon waking.

Taste: Eh, taste of Rehab was so-so at best. Actually had a bit of trouble getting the night dose down, as I was pretty dead by that point. I mixed it with 16 ounces of water, but looking back, I should have gone with much less. I mixed the morning dose with 8 ounces and it tasted much better. Still, it is a very "dull" taste. Not bad at all, just not delicious.

Efficacy: Well, Rehab definitely can through in this area, which is the one that really matters. I drank my night-dose of rehab with 16 ounces of water, and then had 16 more ounces. Did the morning dose with 8 ounces and then another 20 or so ounces of water after that.

I can honestly say, that I felt pretty damn good in the morning. MUCH MUCH better than I expected. I can usually drink a bunch of beer without getting much of a hangover (yes, being young is nice), but when I go to the hard stuff (151), I tend to get SHITTY hangovers. However, when I woke up the other morning, I almost felt refreshed. Definitely noted an increased quality of sleep and was actually able to function at work in the morning. Still had some effects of a hangover, but nowhere near what I was expecting.

Definitely will be picking some of this up for the rare instances in which I drink. I highly suggest those of you who go out pick some up. Definitely worth the price. I know I'll be getting some.

THANKS NIMBUS!!!:hitit: